Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin
They Don't Just Make Pokemon Games!

HarmoKnight Makes Its Way To The 3DS eshop! Harmo-10

Pokemon developer GameFreak has finally released their highly anticipated rhythm platforming title HarmoKnight on the 3DS eshop today in North America for ($14.99) This game features gameplay similar to Bit-Trip Runner and also features cameos from the Pokemon franchise!

Will you be downloading this groovy title?

Comments

Sneaker
on March 28th 2013, 1:06 pmSneaker
Demo was a lot of fun. Will get it for sure.
NINTENBRO
on March 28th 2013, 1:30 pmNINTENBRO
Meh... I didn't care for the demo, it was just way too kiddy visually. I'm already having a lot more rhythm running fun on my 3DS, with Bit. Trip Saga & 2 Fast 4 Gnomz.
ShounenMania
on March 28th 2013, 3:58 pmShounenMania
Great news, especially after the news that Darksiders II is going to be removed from the eshop soon.
Towafan7
on March 28th 2013, 9:08 pmTowafan7
I'm surprised KokorOtaku hasn't commented yet, since he was so excited about this title. Wink
Towafan7
on March 28th 2013, 10:32 pmTowafan7
DBZmania wrote:Great news, especially after the news that Darksiders II is going to be removed from the eshop soon.

Thanks for the news tip!
KokorOtaku
on March 28th 2013, 10:44 pmKokorOtaku
Don't worry Rukia I'm commenting... I just had work today so I didn't play it much... Sad but I absolutely love what I have done so far, I plan to try to get to the bonus Kanto Champion Stage by the end of the day Sunday (if I can put LM2 down as well) >.<
Aqua Cherry Blossom
on March 29th 2013, 1:21 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
How lengthy is the campaign?
Amufungal
on March 29th 2013, 8:31 pmAmufungal
I've already finished the game and I do not regret my decision to download this game Smile
RoboYoshi
on March 29th 2013, 8:40 pmRoboYoshi
This game is da bomb! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum