They Don't Just Make Pokemon Games!

HarmoKnight Makes Its Way To The 3DS eshop! Harmo-10

Pokemon developer GameFreak has finally released their highly anticipated rhythm platforming title HarmoKnight on the 3DS eshop today in North America for ($14.99) This game features gameplay similar to Bit-Trip Runner and also features cameos from the Pokemon franchise!

Will you be downloading this groovy title?

Comments

Sneaker
Demo was a lot of fun. Will get it for sure.
NINTENBRO
Meh... I didn't care for the demo, it was just way too kiddy visually. I'm already having a lot more rhythm running fun on my 3DS, with Bit. Trip Saga & 2 Fast 4 Gnomz.
ShounenMania
Great news, especially after the news that Darksiders II is going to be removed from the eshop soon.
Towafan7
I'm surprised KokorOtaku hasn't commented yet, since he was so excited about this title. Wink
Towafan7
DBZmania wrote:Great news, especially after the news that Darksiders II is going to be removed from the eshop soon.

Thanks for the news tip!
KokorOtaku
Don't worry Rukia I'm commenting... I just had work today so I didn't play it much... Sad but I absolutely love what I have done so far, I plan to try to get to the bonus Kanto Champion Stage by the end of the day Sunday (if I can put LM2 down as well) >.<
Aqua Cherry Blossom
How lengthy is the campaign?
Amufungal
I've already finished the game and I do not regret my decision to download this game Smile
RoboYoshi
This game is da bomb! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum