Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

WiiWareWave World Empty WiiWareWave World

March 20th 2013, 1:23 pm
I think WiiWareWave would make a very awesome international hub for gamers. We would just need a few interpretators on staff, or implement software to interpretate for us. I think if we could get something like this off the ground, the level of activity at WiiWareWave would be much more stable/consistant. I'm sure there are a few WiiWareWave member's who would love to chat with a Japanese gamer, but don't know how to read fluent Japanese and visa versa. Bringing different cultures together for the soul purpose of gaming and making connections with others. So, what do you guys think, is something like this even possible on Forumotion's board's?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

WiiWareWave World Empty Re: WiiWareWave World

March 20th 2013, 1:59 pm
Well it's more or less due to the fact that nearly all our reviewers just left suddenly, we're unable to provide enough new content, and we also haven't been able to find any new reviewers to replace the ones that left. Neutral

WiiWareWave World 19654

WiiWareWave World 87457210

WiiWareWave World Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

March 20th 2013, 10:13 pm
I'll do an experimental eleven-part review in a little while. Look forward to that. Wink
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 21st 2013, 12:53 pm
Thanks for the input guys, but you didn't really answer my question, did you? Lol!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 21st 2013, 2:23 pm
Nintenbro wrote:Thanks for the input guys, but you didn't really answer my question, did you? Lol!
My bad. WiiWareWave World 1625187496

Sounds like a neat idea, 'bro. (lol, see what I did there? I called attention to an obvious pun then called attention to the calling of attention! lol!) If your idea works, we'll have people from every continent flooding these boards, including Antarctica. Although...I'm not sure Forumotion's boards are able to translate Penguish! Prinny
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 17th 2013, 6:20 pm
this is a good idea, how its gonna work i dont know

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

WiiWareWave World Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users