Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Future Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate update will add Off-TV play B78d127435d878472ecc6fdc8fcb462c

The official Capcom online community, capcom-unity, announced that the highly requested Off-TV Play feature for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U version will be available via free software update this April.

The April update will also allow Cross-Region online, for those Americans who have friends in Europe. No word on whether Japan hunters will be getting this update as well.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be available on March 19 and look forward to my review on the Wii U version in the future.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marioman18
I'm glad Capcom will be adding cross-region online this time around! victory
KingreX32
well this is certainly good news. I don't know why cross region play wasn't just added in from the start.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)