Go down

PS 4 revealed. Bye Wii-U?

on February 21st 2013, 11:01 am
http://www.game-xtreme.com/t408-ps4-sony-announces-playstation4#768 for the latest.

So what do you guys think? Will the Wii-U survive this evil gameland?

Samantha.
Admin
View user profile

Re: PS 4 revealed. Bye Wii-U?

on February 21st 2013, 11:09 am
This doesn't belong in the news section as it's not even an article. And no way is Sony going to take down Nintendo, they have been losing fans and money at a staggering rate since the PS3 launched. Microsoft in my opinion is the only real threat to the Wii U.

on February 22nd 2013, 8:47 am
ps4 isnt out yet.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on February 22nd 2013, 9:41 am
The screenshots and trailers I've seen for upcoming PS4 games have been less than impressive, in my opinion. Compared to the WiiU, how is the PS4 so much more superior? From what I've witnessed, the PS4 doesn't have anymore graphical grunt than the PS3 did. Evil or Very Mad

on February 22nd 2013, 10:08 am
PS4 doesn't look impressive, and I also heard rumors that your PS3 Download wont transfer, which means even though it was a pain to transfer from wii to WiiU and we have to pay that extra $1 it's better the having to rebuy every game at full price, Nintendo actually got that right with online before SONY Surprised

on February 22nd 2013, 1:38 pm
ps4 isnt backwards compatible with ps3 games

Admin
View user profile

on February 22nd 2013, 4:10 pm
Will the PS4 kill Sony? That is the real question.

After their epic fail with the PSVita, it still hasn't really got off the ground, not even in Japan. The Wii U released at a decent price of £300 and some online retailers are selling it off at £200 now and it still isn't flying off the shelves as fast as the Wii. Along with the current economic climate I don't see Sony being able to pull another £400-£500 price tag again and live to tell the tale, they'll move units that's for sure, but how many?

By the time it even releases Microsoft will be ready to launch a counter strike against them and the Wii U will have built up a solid library over the summer.

It's very hard to tell at the moment, but if Sony muck up with their launch again I can see this being their last console. Sony are sitting on a cliff, after all their blatant copying of the Wii and their constant digs at Nintendo, at which they've never retaliated back, I think they deserve the boot. Most uninspired company by a mile!

on February 22nd 2013, 5:18 pm
i share your sony disapproval. Not just playstation, but sony in general.

Admin
View user profile

on February 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm
I don't hate the company, just the people behind it. People like Jack Tretton, he talks out of the back of his you know where and spills a load of feces on Nintendo every single time.

I'm not a Nintendo fanboy by any means, but Sony always dish the dirt on them even though they've done nothing wrong. Sony is a lot like that kid at school always trying to get attention and as soon as someone else takes his lime light he starts poo flinging. It's just pathetic!

on February 22nd 2013, 6:48 pm
Jack Tretton is using a bully tactic to draw people in, but unfortunately for him, his tactic is having the opposite effect.

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum