Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

2013 is official The Year of Luigi

- Starting with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, available on March 24 for Nintendo 3DS

- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, a new entry to the Action RPG Mario & Luigi series, is coming this Summer for Nintendo 3DS. Luigi is actually more active in the game when he's a sleep.

- Also coming this Summer for Nintendo 3DS is Mario Golf World Tour.

- Luigi will also be taking over Wii U with a large scale downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros U. Coming soon, New Super Luigi U with full revamp levels from the main game.

Zelda series Miiverse Community is now available on Wii U

Google Map, Wii Street U, is now available to download on the Wii U eShop

New update content for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge coming soon for free.

New on Nintendo 3DS

- 2 brand new DLC for Fire Emblem Awakening is now available. More DLC coming in weeks and months ahead.

- Animal Crossing: New Leaf will be available on June 9

_ Lego City for the 3DS version, a prequel, is also free roaming just like the Wii U version.

- Harmo Knight, from Game Freak, arrives on the Nintendo eShop on March 28 ans a demo on March 14.

- Kersploosh, guiding items to the bottom of a well a high speed, arrives on the Nintendo eShop on March 7.

- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, in a 3D space with a same core concept, arriving soon on the Nintendo eShop.

- Dillon is back on the Nintendo eShop in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, arriving in April 11

- This Summer, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, view a 3D video right now on the Nintendo eShop

Promotions on the Nintendo 3DS eShop

- Discounts!
2/14 BIT.TRIP SAGA sale price $9.99
2/21 Crashmo sale price $5.99
2/18 Fractured Soul sale price $7.99
3/7 Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword sale price $4.99
3/14 Ketzal’s Corridors sale price $4.99
3/21 Mutant Mudds sale price $5.99

- Register a Nintendo 3DS XL and digitally purchase either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity from March 21 - April 30 and get a free digital retail game. the selections are Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!, Star Fox 64 3D and Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
February 14th 2013, 3:00 pmKokorOtaku
Loved this ND, although I'm dissapointed in the lack of 3DS Miiverse... Maybe next weeks ND?
KeAfan7
February 14th 2013, 4:17 pmKeAfan7
I like the whole year of Luigi idea. Wink
KingreX32
February 15th 2013, 11:29 amKingreX32
Its about time the guy broke out of his brothers shadow. **** Peach got her own game, so did Wario, and Yoshi.
KeAfan7
February 15th 2013, 11:59 amKeAfan7
Luigi did with the original Luigi's Mansion, and had a co-starring role in the Mario and Luigi RPG's, and you can count Mario Is Missing which he had a bigger role than Mario. Wink
KingreX32
February 15th 2013, 4:48 pmKingreX32
Oh yeah. I totally for got about Luigis Mansion. Id love to play that again, now that i think of it.
SkywardL
February 15th 2013, 5:18 pmSkywardL
While Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is pretty much a port from the Wii title, I'm looking forward to finally get to play Returns.

I didn't purchase when it originally came out on Wii because I was saving money for a 3DS, ironic.
KingreX32
February 15th 2013, 5:32 pmKingreX32
LOL ironic indeed
Anonymous
February 16th 2013, 8:22 pmGuest
I love Luigi and according to a fan made Nintendo astrology horoscope at my school I was born on the Year of Luigi! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)