Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gotta Catch Em' All!

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Pokemo10

Pokemon Emerald is often praised as being one of the very best Pokemon games ever released, so let's see if this game lives up to its hype or if it's really a dud!

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Per10

Gameplay:

The story in Pokemon Emerald is quite epic as you must face off against the infamous Team Aqua and Team Magma in an attempt to save the Pokeworld! Even though the story can be predictable at times it is still highly enjoyable to see how the story unfolds!

Pokemon Emerald has several new addition added over the Saphire and Ruby games, but most are just subtle new features that don't add much to the formula, however since Ruby and Saphire are fantastic games themselves this doesn't have much baring on the overall enjoyment the game provides. There are of course new Pokemon and areas to explore, and the minigames and sidequests in this game are easily the best ones in the first three generations of Pokemon games!

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Pokemo11

Emerald, Saphire, and Ruby were the first games in the series to add Pokemon Contests, and the much needed addition of two-on-two battles which adds more challenge and requires a much more strategic approach to win every two-on-two battle!

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Hqdefa10

Graphics and Sound:

The graphics in Emerald are vastly improved over Ruby and Saphire with much more detailed character models, field, and battle graphics the game is very nice looking and the few cut-scenes look amazing. On the musical end of things, the game has much better sound quality than its successors and the soundtrack itself is the best one of generation three!

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Pokeme10

Bottom-line:

With an epic story, and beautiful visuals Pokemon Emerald will draw you in and the awesome gameplay and nearly perfect soundtrack will keep you playing for hours at a time! This game is highly recommended for any gamer!

Score: 10/10

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 19654

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 87457210

Pokemon Emerald Review - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
February 22nd 2015, 9:10 pmRyanNerdyGamer
This should definitely be remade as Pokémon Delta Emerald. ORAS are really good, easily two of my favourite Pokémon games without question (tied with FRLG, HGSS, B2W2 and XY for my favourites), but they feel a little incomplete without the Battle Frontier. Wink
KingreX32
February 23rd 2015, 6:47 pmKingreX32
I still have the original. unfortunatly when i played it i didnt use KingreX32 as my trainer name. I used Jacob instead, now my Rayquaza says trainer Jacob instead of KingreX32.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)