View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

on March 29th 2013, 5:17 am
Samantha wrote:"Bright Lights, Big Citadel" ... referring to Silvaria, aren't you?
Yep, Silveria City; the largest settlement in Silveria, the Nation of Silver; the Shining Capital of Ornoposia. Wink
Samantha wrote:"... something I still have to think up!" ... you're starting to sound like Zed lol!
Well I do know that Zed's familiar is introduced in this episode. You'll need to wait to find out what it is though. Wink

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on March 29th 2013, 5:23 am
Silver is good, white is bad. So, why should something happen in Silvaria?

on March 29th 2013, 6:19 am
Samantha wrote:Silver is good, white is bad. So, why should something happen in Silvaria?
Part of any good fantasy story is the heroes encountering some hardships and finding a way to overcome them.

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on March 29th 2013, 6:23 am
True that Zack, very true. It's the kinda spirit you need in life itself, anywhere, anyday! No one will ask you to prove yourself, you just need to be yourself! Wink

PS, I know you're super-over-dooper-excited, but please try to rest a bit, kk? No need for that next episode when your loved ones come first. You've done your very very best and we're all excited to see that next ep. Take care....

Your friend, Samantha.

on March 29th 2013, 9:10 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:And now, the full list of episodes in CoS's first season!

S1E01: The Seventh Crystal
S1E02: Bright Lights, Big Citadel
S1E03: Call of the Wild and Trained
S1E04: The Loveable Rogue
S1E05: My Sister's Footsteps
S1E06: The Other Lackeys
S1E07: Emily's Homecoming
S1E08: Of She-Orcs and Men
S1E09: Merchant's Stolen Cargo
S1E10: The Winter Festival
S1E11: The Sorceress Cometh
S1E12: Every Reason to be Bitter

Commence speculation...NOW! Wink
Anybody have any ideas about possible plots for each of these adventures? Samantha? Rukiafan? Lurker #2? Smile

on March 30th 2013, 12:43 am
Not yet, and I doubt very much I'll be able to, but I think these are going to be my favourite reads:

S1E10: The Winter Festival
S1E11: The Sorceress Cometh

on March 31st 2013, 10:47 pm
I have decided to completely revamp the popular Crystals of Silveria into a new series...Crystals of Nintendia! The series will take a decidedly-different form as Zed, Amethyst, Mak and all your favourites find themselves flung to the farthest corners of the Nintendoverse. After the apparent defeat of the Mushroom Force Rangers, the Crystal Owners find themselves charged with defending the Mushroom Kingdom from the forces of Bowser. But Mara and her lackeys have arrived as well, and the evil sorceress allies with the Koopa King, as well as a revived Cackletta, to form the Argeebee Alliance! In later episodes, other evil (and neutral) forces arrive to ruin the fun, including Black Shadow, Ganondorf, Andross, an Aurum-corrupted Viridi and even the Seven Sages of Team Plasma! The Crystal Owners soon discover that they are linked to the Seven Sages of Hyrule, who arrive to team up with them: Zed and Zelda, Sage of Time and Wisdom; Brocc and Saria, Sage of Forest and Wind; Mak and Darunia, Sage of Fire and Rock; Bryn and Ruto, Sage of Water and Ice; Amethyst and Impa, Sage of Sunshine and Lollipops; Thobrun and Nabooru, Sage of Spirit and Earth; and Emily and Kaepora "Rauru" Gaebora, Sage of Light and Owls. Together, they battle the constantly-growing threat. Episode 2: Bright Lights, Big Castle of the Summer Peach Blossom will be uploaded by week's end, so look forward to that! I hope you all enjoy this new direction for the Crystal Owners' adventures. Smile

on March 31st 2013, 10:55 pm
According to Rukiafan, who just revealed his true nature, you could better have called it Crystals of Microposia or be gone Wink

on April 1st 2013, 5:00 pm
Okay, Crystals of Nintendia was an April Fool's joke. You got me. Razz

Now back to normality. Here's a teaser of Bright Lights, Big Citadel. Enjoy! Wink

Scene 1: Outside Stormshroud Academy: Late Afternoon

Amethyst and Zed stand at the gate outside the prestigious Stormshroud Academy for Young Mages, an enormous campus nestled within Silveria City’s Mage’s District.

Amethyst: Here it is, Zed: Stormshroud Academy for Young Mages, the most prestigious magic college in all of Ornoposia.

Zed: It’s incredible…

Amethyst: Shall we enter?

Zed: Yes please!

Scene 2: Entrance Hall: Stormshroud Academy: Late Afternoon

The gigantic wooden doors swing open as Amethyst and Zed enter the main building. Zed marvels at the dark brown wooden architecture, which is carved into a number of intricate patterns and shapes.

Amethyst: I, too, marvelled at the architecture when I first came to this place.

Zed: It’s amazing…the attention to detail…it must have taken years to complete!

Amethyst: Indeed.

Male Voice: How did you enter this building?!

A man walks down the gigantic staircase and begins to head for Amethyst and Zed.

Man: Only students and faculty are able to enter this academy.

The man walks over to Amethyst. A smile spreads across his face.

Man: Of course, former students must know how to enter.

Amethyst smiles.

Amethyst: Alekzander Stormshroud. It has been too long.

Alekzander: Amethyst Moondew. It is good to see your sweet smile again.

Alekzander looks at Zed.

Alekzander: Is this your apprentice, Amethyst?

Amethyst: Indeed. This is Zed Starmute.

Alekzander: Good to meet you, Zed. Call me Alek. Everybody else does.

Zed: Good to meet you too.

Alek: Is there a reason you two have come here?

Amethyst: Well, I have just begun to teach Zed how to-

Voice: ALEK!

An elderly gentleman runs downstairs up to Alek.

Alek: What is the matter, Headmaster?

Headmaster: The drakes have escaped from the barn! They are running rampant around campus! They almost tackled the groundkeeper into the pool - and he cannot swim!

Alek: Then we must hurry! Amethyst? Zed? I could use your assistance.

Amethyst: We would be more than happy to assist!

Alek: Then let us go!

The three mages race out of the door.

Headmaster: Good luck to you all!

Alek: Thank you, Headmaster!

Headmaster: I certainly made the right choice by making him an academy master. Oh well, back to sorting paperwork.

The headmaster begins heading upstairs.

OPENING CREDITS

on April 2nd 2013, 10:17 am
I've read it last night and I'm eager to see the next scenes or episode. Thanks for sharing Wink
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum