Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

+12
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Navi
SonicKnuckles
SuperVash
Grumblevolcano
Akatsuki
Amufungal
Staroceancrazy
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
16 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

March 25th 2013, 4:45 am
Samantha wrote:So, it's gonna be just one huge upload per episode? 12 in total? haha! Wink
Well, each episode will be split into four chunks uploaded one after another, so you'll get the whole episode at once but spread across four posts. Smile
Anonymous

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

March 25th 2013, 4:47 am
Glup! That's a lot of reading at once! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 4:42 am
And now, the full list of episodes in CoS's first season!

S1E01: The Seventh Crystal
S1E02: Bright Lights, Big Citadel
S1E03: Call of the Wild and Trained
S1E04: The Loveable Rogue
S1E05: My Sister's Footsteps
S1E06: The Other Lackeys
S1E07: Emily's Homecoming
S1E08: Of She-Orcs and Men
S1E09: Merchant's Stolen Cargo
S1E10: The Winter Festival
S1E11: The Sorceress Cometh
S1E12: Every Reason to be Bitter

Commence speculation...NOW! Wink
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 12:04 pm
cheers Why don't you get yourself a new forum called "CoS"?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 4:37 pm
Samantha wrote:cheers Why don't you get yourself a new forum called "CoS"?
I can't afford it... Sad
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 6:25 pm
It's free Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 8:22 pm
I think I'll just stick with WiiWareWave for now. Wink
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 11:05 pm
Will you be posting CoS episodes again this weekend? Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 11:32 pm
If I can write an episode by then, I will. Wink

The second episode is called Bright Lights, Big Citadel. It features Amethyst catching up with Alek Stormshroud, an old acquaintance of hers who has become a teacher at his family's magic academy. But something is happening within the campus walls...something I still have to think up! lol!
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 4:55 am
"Bright Lights, Big Citadel" ... referring to Silvaria, aren't you?

"... something I still have to think up!" ... you're starting to sound like Zed lol!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 5:17 am
Samantha wrote:"Bright Lights, Big Citadel" ... referring to Silvaria, aren't you?
Yep, Silveria City; the largest settlement in Silveria, the Nation of Silver; the Shining Capital of Ornoposia. Wink
Samantha wrote:"... something I still have to think up!" ... you're starting to sound like Zed lol!
Well I do know that Zed's familiar is introduced in this episode. You'll need to wait to find out what it is though. Wink
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 5:23 am
Silver is good, white is bad. So, why should something happen in Silvaria?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 6:19 am
Samantha wrote:Silver is good, white is bad. So, why should something happen in Silvaria?
Part of any good fantasy story is the heroes encountering some hardships and finding a way to overcome them.
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 6:23 am
True that Zack, very true. It's the kinda spirit you need in life itself, anywhere, anyday! No one will ask you to prove yourself, you just need to be yourself! Wink

PS, I know you're super-over-dooper-excited, but please try to rest a bit, kk? No need for that next episode when your loved ones come first. You've done your very very best and we're all excited to see that next ep. Take care....

Your friend, Samantha.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 9:10 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:And now, the full list of episodes in CoS's first season!

S1E01: The Seventh Crystal
S1E02: Bright Lights, Big Citadel
S1E03: Call of the Wild and Trained
S1E04: The Loveable Rogue
S1E05: My Sister's Footsteps
S1E06: The Other Lackeys
S1E07: Emily's Homecoming
S1E08: Of She-Orcs and Men
S1E09: Merchant's Stolen Cargo
S1E12: Every Reason to be Bitter

Commence speculation...NOW! Wink
Anybody have any ideas about possible plots for each of these adventures? Samantha? Rukiafan? Lurker #2? Smile
Anonymous

March 30th 2013, 12:43 am
Not yet, and I doubt very much I'll be able to, but I think these are going to be my favourite reads:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 31st 2013, 10:47 pm
I have decided to completely revamp the popular Crystals of Silveria into a new series...Crystals of Nintendia! The series will take a decidedly-different form as Zed, Amethyst, Mak and all your favourites find themselves flung to the farthest corners of the Nintendoverse. After the apparent defeat of the Mushroom Force Rangers, the Crystal Owners find themselves charged with defending the Mushroom Kingdom from the forces of Bowser. But Mara and her lackeys have arrived as well, and the evil sorceress allies with the Koopa King, as well as a revived Cackletta, to form the Argeebee Alliance! In later episodes, other evil (and neutral) forces arrive to ruin the fun, including Black Shadow, Ganondorf, Andross, an Aurum-corrupted Viridi and even the Seven Sages of Team Plasma! The Crystal Owners soon discover that they are linked to the Seven Sages of Hyrule, who arrive to team up with them: Zed and Zelda, Sage of Time and Wisdom; Brocc and Saria, Sage of Forest and Wind; Mak and Darunia, Sage of Fire and Rock; Bryn and Ruto, Sage of Water and Ice; Amethyst and Impa, Sage of Sunshine and Lollipops; Thobrun and Nabooru, Sage of Spirit and Earth; and Emily and Kaepora "Rauru" Gaebora, Sage of Light and Owls. Together, they battle the constantly-growing threat. Episode 2: Bright Lights, Big Castle of the Summer Peach Blossom will be uploaded by week's end, so look forward to that! I hope you all enjoy this new direction for the Crystal Owners' adventures. Smile
Anonymous

March 31st 2013, 10:55 pm
According to Rukiafan, who just revealed his true nature, you could better have called it Crystals of Microposia or be gone Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 1st 2013, 5:00 pm
Okay, Crystals of Nintendia was an April Fool's joke. You got me. Razz

Now back to normality. Here's a teaser of Bright Lights, Big Citadel. Enjoy! Wink

Scene 1: Outside Stormshroud Academy: Late Afternoon

Amethyst and Zed stand at the gate outside the prestigious Stormshroud Academy for Young Mages, an enormous campus nestled within Silveria City’s Mage’s District.

Amethyst: Here it is, Zed: Stormshroud Academy for Young Mages, the most prestigious magic college in all of Ornoposia.

Zed: It’s incredible…

Amethyst: Shall we enter?

Zed: Yes please!

Scene 2: Entrance Hall: Stormshroud Academy: Late Afternoon

The gigantic wooden doors swing open as Amethyst and Zed enter the main building. Zed marvels at the dark brown wooden architecture, which is carved into a number of intricate patterns and shapes.

Amethyst: I, too, marvelled at the architecture when I first came to this place.

Zed: It’s amazing…the attention to detail…it must have taken years to complete!

Amethyst: Indeed.

Male Voice: How did you enter this building?!

A man walks down the gigantic staircase and begins to head for Amethyst and Zed.

Man: Only students and faculty are able to enter this academy.

The man walks over to Amethyst. A smile spreads across his face.

Man: Of course, former students must know how to enter.

Amethyst smiles.

Amethyst: Alekzander Stormshroud. It has been too long.

Alekzander: Amethyst Moondew. It is good to see your sweet smile again.

Alekzander looks at Zed.

Alekzander: Is this your apprentice, Amethyst?

Amethyst: Indeed. This is Zed Starmute.

Alekzander: Good to meet you, Zed. Call me Alek. Everybody else does.

Zed: Good to meet you too.

Alek: Is there a reason you two have come here?

Amethyst: Well, I have just begun to teach Zed how to-

Voice: ALEK!

An elderly gentleman runs downstairs up to Alek.

Alek: What is the matter, Headmaster?

Headmaster: The drakes have escaped from the barn! They are running rampant around campus! They almost tackled the groundkeeper into the pool - and he cannot swim!

Alek: Then we must hurry! Amethyst? Zed? I could use your assistance.

Amethyst: We would be more than happy to assist!

Alek: Then let us go!

The three mages race out of the door.

Headmaster: Good luck to you all!

Alek: Thank you, Headmaster!

Headmaster: I certainly made the right choice by making him an academy master. Oh well, back to sorting paperwork.

The headmaster begins heading upstairs.

OPENING CREDITS
Anonymous

April 2nd 2013, 10:17 am
I've read it last night and I'm eager to see the next scenes or episode. Thanks for sharing Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 2nd 2013, 3:00 pm
You are most welcome, Samantha. Smile
Anonymous

April 3rd 2013, 10:05 am
I've been commenting so much on CoS lately I'm scared to ask if anyone else truly reads your works...
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 3rd 2013, 2:23 pm
Samantha wrote:I've been commenting so much on CoS lately I'm scared to ask if anyone else truly reads your works...
I'm pretty sure Rukiafan was reading it, as was Kushina and Amufungal. Also Staroceancrazy...I think. Both my reviews were popular as well. However, Mushroom Force ended up a total flop, so others may think that this is the same idea. Still, as long as I have one fan I'll write episodes. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 4th 2013, 2:47 am
Okay, now for some little tidbits of info about each of the protagonists' families!

Zed obviously has no idea who his family is, but he treats Mrs. Taylor as though they were flesh-and-blood. Mrs. Taylor is a widower with one adult son who works in the shop along with her and (until recently) Zed. Mrs. Taylor is good friends with Mr. Newt of The Budding Alchemist, and she is smitten with Mr. Parker, owner and manager of Parker's Polearms. Some think wedding bells could be chiming...who knows?

Amethyst was chosen by her grandmother, an elder of her home citadel, to find the Crystal Owners. She is very close with her grandmother, who has many centuries of life experience. Because elves do not show their age until reaching their twilight years, Amethyst's grandmother looks as young as she does.

Mak's father and mother fell in love when she saved him from a stampede, and they quickly married and had a son. Mr. Clay has never once stopped thinking about his long-lost wife, and he hopes that, in time, they may once again be together.

Emily is a member of nobility, her father and mother being the Duke and Duchess of Goldinia, and her brother is a metaltouched, a rare individual imbued with elemental metal, a fusion of the four elements. Her status in the hierarchy is something she doesn't always notice, as she would rather assist the less fortunate than live in the lap of luxury.
Anonymous

April 4th 2013, 8:59 am
Why don't you have your signature as a top banner ad here for everyone to see and link it up to this topic to promote the story? Very Happy Please, ask Rukiafan to deal with it.
Anonymous
Sirloin

April 4th 2013, 11:43 am
I'm a fan as well. Good RP topic mate it's amazingly written! Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 4th 2013, 3:29 pm
I'm giving serious thought towards writing a novel. I know it's something I would be good at, so I guess I could do it eventually. Anyway, time for more family tidbits!

Thobrun's parents raised him to be a very good, well-mannered dwarf. As an only child, the closest thing he had to a brother was his friend Angussen. They did everything together, though Angussen was a bit of a naughty boy compared to Thobrun, who supported the local orphanage every day.

Bryn, being a rogue, is very secretive. Not much is known about Bryn's family as a result, though it can be assumed that Bryn's family is very tightly-knit like almost all halfling families.

Brocc is the second child of ten. His younger siblings all aspire to work in the family business with their parents, a magic shop which caters especially to sorcerers. Brocc, however, wanted to follow in his older sister Katalina's footsteps and become an entertainer. He now seeks to track down Katalina and tell her that he is not just a bard but the bard chosen by the Green Crystal as its owner.
Anonymous

April 5th 2013, 9:35 am
Bligh me. Well, that sounds kinda familiar to me... Surprised If you're up to it, why don't you?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 5th 2013, 2:48 pm
I might. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 12th 2013, 4:10 pm
Dragons are found throughout Junihoshi, with each continent having its own specific species. They existed long before the other races of the world came into being, making Draconic one of the oldest languages. Like any race dragons have the capacity to be good or evil, though metallic dragons are most likely to be good. Chromatic dragons are usually neutral-aligned loners, but a handful of chromatic dragons are evil, treasure-hoarding tyrants with legions of minions.

A dragon by the name of Celeste Ternock became the very first Astral Being when she discovered the path to ascension, and some other dragons decided to try and ascend as well; however, when they failed to achieve eniightenment they became reclusive and bitter, setting up lairs in which they could wallow in sadness...or lash out at the world.

The twelve species of chromatic dragons are as follows:

Black dragons dwell in lairs near the swamps and dark forests of Shadelvum. They have acid breath. Good black dragons often shapeshift into dark elves and live in towns and cities.

Blue dragons dwell in the rocky coastal areas and cliffs of Granrelm. They have lightning breath. Good blue dragons often shapeshift into halflings and live in towns and cities.

Green dragons dwell in the woodlands and groves of Verdelvum. They have poisonous breath. Good green dragons often shapeshift into wood elves and live in towns and cities.

Red dragons dwell in the red mountains and highlands of Bolg. They have fire breath. Good red dragons often shapeshift into bolgards and live in towns and cities.

White dragons dwell in the tundra and ice-fields of Tundwaldun. They have cold breath. Good white dragons often shapeshift into dwarves and live in towns and cities.

Brown dragons dwell in the deserts and wastelands of Kobelia. Their breath is a blast of stinging salt. Good brown dragons often shapeshift into kobles and live in towns and cities.

Grey dragons dwell in the snow-capped peaks and bamboo forests of Ryukonari. Their breath is a sound that can render foes unconscious. Good grey dragons often shapeshift into ryukoni and live in towns and cities.

Purple dragons dwell in the underground caverns of Gnomsland. Their breath is a psychic blast that can partially control the mind of whomever it hits. Good purple dragons often shapeshift into gnomes and live in towns and cities.

Orange dragons dwell in lairs near the riverways of the jungles of South Dryantel. Their breath is a thick, dense gel that slows down anybody covered in it. Good orange dragons often shapeshift into humans or antels, depending on gender, and live in towns and cities.

Yellow dragons dwell in lairs near the mangroves and beaches of North Dryantel. Their breath is a spray of saltwater that gets irritating sand in all the most uncomfortable places. Good yellow dragons often shapeshift into humans or dryads, depending on gender, and live in towns and cities.

Magenta dragons dwell in the enchanted groves and forests of Lumidelvum. Their breath is a beam of hypnotic, multicoloured light. Good magenta dragons often shapeshift into high elves and live in towns and cities.

Cyan dragons do not dwell in lairs; instead they fly through the skies circling the entire world, usually stopping to rest atop mountains and plateaus. Their breath is a jet of air that can push almost any foe. Some good cyan dragons shapeshift into humans and live in towns and cities.

In addition to the twelve species of dragon mentioned above, there are three species of gentle metallic dragon found mostly on the continent of Ornoposia:

Gold dragons are most often found in the mountainous kingdom of Goldenia, and they usually assume an elfborn form. They have no breath weapon, but they can bathe the immediate area in light.

Silver dragons are most often found in the forested kingdom of Silveria, and they usually assume a human form. They have no breath weapon, but they can lower the temperature of the immediate area, making it cool.

Copper dragons are most often found in the semi-arid kingdom of Coppelia, and they usually assume an orcborn form. They have no breath weapon, but they can raise the temperature of the immediate area, making it warm.
Anonymous

April 12th 2013, 9:59 pm
Hmm... I wonder what kind of dragon I could be... Rolling Eyes
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2013, 12:47 am
Ornoposia is one of Junihoshi's twelve continents, containing three major kingdoms along with two minor ones. Ornoposia is geographically diverse, with each kingdom looking very different from the others.

The Kingdom of Goldenia is situated to the north-east, bordering Tundwaldun, Verdelvum and Gnomsland. It is covered in farmland and golden meadows, as well as a long mountain range. The population is mostly human, with a high percentage of elfborn. Emily's father is the Duke of Goldenia, making her a member of nobility.

The Kingdom of Silveria is situated to the west, bordering Granrelm to the south. It is covered in forests and green meadows, and has a cool climate even in midsummer. The population is almost entirely human, which explains why the two boys in Zed's adopted hometown were surprised to see Amethyst, an elf.

The Kingdom of Coppelia is situated to the south-east, bordering Verdelvum to the east and Kobelia to the south. It is covered in semi-arid scrubland and dark-green meadows, and it is fairly warm in the southern end of the kingdom. The population is mostly human, with a fair number of orcborn due to the close proximity of Kobelia, the native home of Junihoshi's orcs. Mak and his father live in Coppelia.

The Kingdom of Platinia is a small kingdom located right in the middle of Ornoposia, surrounded by the three major kingdoms. It is covered in silvery-blue meadows. The population consists almost entirely of humans, dwarves, wood elves, halflings, gnomes, elfborn and orcborn. Platinia is considered the capital of Ornoposia.

The Nation of Damantia is an island kingdom located off the coast of Silveria. It is covered by bright-green meadows and rocky highlands. The population consists almost exclusively of humans. Its name means "Of Diamond" in Old Common.
Anonymous

April 13th 2013, 9:16 am
Look, the best way to approach this is to give us a map of the entire kingdom. No sweet talk, just let us be Wink
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

April 13th 2013, 11:24 am
I want a map too.

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Pbucket

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2013, 6:21 pm
Well, I had a go at making a colour-coded map of the entire world of Junihoshi. I'm not the best cartographer, but hopefully I assembled a good enough map. Anyway, here it is:
Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Mapofjunihoshi
Is it okay? I'm hoping to draw a map of Ornoposia next, so I hope I succeeded in making my first fantasy map. Please let me know what you think. Smile
Anonymous

April 13th 2013, 6:36 pm
Yup, Ornoposia is Europe Laughing So, that's why I felt quite comfortable with the story scratch

I'm anxiously looking forward to see that Ornoposian map.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2013, 6:44 pm
Samantha wrote:Yup, Ornoposia is Europe Laughing So, that's why I felt quite comfortable with the story scratch
And yet I was trying to avoid making Junihoshi look too much like Earth. Oh well, I guess I can't have everything! lol!
Samantha wrote:I'm anxiously looking forward to see that Ornoposian map.
It will have a bit more detail than this one, that's for sure. Wink
Anonymous

April 13th 2013, 6:48 pm
Great! I'm gonna get myself a glas of milk. I just drained the entire bottle of Fanta Rolling Eyes Our girls were acting funny again. You should see their faces when I tickle their tiny feet Laughing
I'm off to bed again in a moment. YAAAY!!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2013, 6:50 pm
Goodnight. Smile
Anonymous

April 13th 2013, 6:54 pm
Thank you _._ !! "Night", Zack Razz Enjoy your afternoon.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2013, 8:48 pm
Zed, Amethyst and Brocc all have familiars, tiny creatures which are, in essence, an extension of their very being. A familiar can communicate with their spellcaster companion in a language only he or she can understand, and each species offers additional benefits. Mages, bards, swordmuses, sorcerers and witches are all capable of manifesting familiars, with the most common ones described below:

Cats are a favourite of witches, spellcasters who use an ancient form of magic with ties to nature and the moon. Unlike most other familiars, which must remain within 100 feet of its companion, cats can travel wherever their companion wishes with no limit.

Falcons are preferred by sorcerers, spellcasters who can spontaneously use magic attributed to one of the four elements. Spellcasters with falcon familiars are able to cast ranged spells through them, allowing for some added distance.

Owls are the favourite familiar of mages, spellcasters who study magic in order to better their craft. A spellcaster with an owl familiar is capable of seeing through its eyes, allowing for covert surveillance of a monster-infested dungeon room without being seen.

Ravens are favoured by bards, spellcasters who turn poetry, song and acting into magic. Ravens are capable of speaking in any languages known by its companion.

Sprites are the preferred familiar of swordmuses, spellcasters whose sword swings make magic that seems like a grand symphony. Sprite familiars grant their companion the ability to detect magical enchantments and spells.

In addition to the familiars mentioned above, bats and rats are also common. Bat familiars allow their companions to see camouflaged or concealed dangers; and rat familiars can carry items for their companions, as well as unlock doors and chests.

The final type of familiar is elusive in the fact that not many people end up bonding with one. Nanodragons resemble miniature dragons, and they are as intelligent as any sentient being. They fluently speak Common and Draconic; likewise, their companion also gains the ability to speak, read and write Draconic. They have the same breath weapons and/or special powers as their larger counterparts.
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 4:12 am
I'm glad there aren't any cockroaches in your play Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 16th 2013, 3:04 pm
Samantha wrote:I'm glad there aren't any cockroaches in your play Wink
Naw, all the Cockroaches in my campaign world turned into Wiggles! An Internet cookie for anybody who gets the reference. Wink
Anonymous

April 16th 2013, 10:39 pm

Flight of Dragons
performed by Don McLean

Flight of dragons
Soar in the purple light
In the sky, or in my mind?
Flight of dragons
Sail past reality,
Leave illusion behind.

Is it the past I see
When I look up to the heavens,
Believing in the magic that I know could never be?
I want to go where they are going
Into the world they've been -
Can I open up my mind enough to see?

Flight of dragons
Heavenly argosies
Catch the wind, rise out of sight.
Flight of dragons
Pilots of fantasy
In the sky, or in my mind...
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 16th 2013, 11:21 pm
Samantha wrote:

Flight of Dragons
performed by Don McLean

Flight of dragons
Soar in the purple light
Flight of dragons
Sail past reality,
Leave illusion behind.

Is it the past I see

Flight of dragons
Heavenly argosies
Flight of dragons
Pilots of fantasy
That was an incredible poem. Who wrote it? Smile
Anonymous

April 16th 2013, 11:23 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:
Samantha wrote:

Flight of Dragons
performed by Don McLean

Flight of dragons
Soar in the purple light
Flight of dragons
Sail past reality,
Leave illusion behind.

Is it the past I see

Flight of dragons
Heavenly argosies
Flight of dragons
Pilots of fantasy
That was an incredible poem. Who wrote it? Smile

Title song from The Flight of Dragons, 1982, Warner Bros. Animation
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 16th 2013, 11:24 pm
ANIMATED FANTASY MOVIE! Surprised
Anonymous

April 16th 2013, 11:27 pm
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 17th 2013, 1:57 am
Orukotto-san! Smile

EDIT: D'oh! Thought this was the signature thread. Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 1625187496
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 17th 2013, 2:39 am
What happened to this thread, it's become the everything except Crystals of Silveria discussion. lol!

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 19654

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 87457210

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)