Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

+12
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Navi
SonicKnuckles
SuperVash
Grumblevolcano
Akatsuki
Amufungal
Staroceancrazy
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
16 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

March 14th 2014, 6:12 pm
I love your series, but I wish you would post some artwork of the new characters, creatures, and classes sometimes. Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7

March 14th 2014, 6:28 pm
Not to worry, Kushina-chan. I've actually updated my original avatar of Zed to bring it more in-line with the quality of my current artwork. I like this version a lot! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

March 16th 2014, 10:58 pm
Due to requests for more content relating to Crystals of Silveria, as well as Junihoshi in general, I have started working on some artwork and side-stories, as well as a game I'm developing. Today's upload is artwork of the Stormshroud brothers, the twin mages from episode two:
Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 IrgyCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Xm8y
That's Amethyst's dear friend Alek on the left and the maniacal Lillian on the right...or is it Lillian on the left and Alek on the right? Look carefully for some clues in the artwork itself! Wink

"See you next time!" victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 9th 2014, 4:47 pm
Hello. Due to a certain something-or-other, I must inform you that Crystals of Silveria, the popular series on WiiWareWave, will not be broadcast for its fourth episode. Instead, a new serial will be broadcast entitled "Zed of Two Worlds", which offers a glimpse at the lives of multiple Zeds who exist in worlds other than Junihoshi. I hope you enjoy this serial, and please watch out for further adventures of Zed and the other Crystalbound in future.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 11th 2014, 4:48 pm
You know what time it is, right? Okay, I'll tell you: it's time for another episode preview! Prepare yourself for a brand-new adventure...Zed of Two Worlds! Here's a teaser:

Scene 1: Akanius Plains: Morning

Zed is a young man in a seemingly isolated situation. Alone in an unfamiliar world, with not a single memory to aid him, he has adjusted to life in Junihoshi, becoming one of the Crystalbound.

Yet, he is not the only one in this situation. In another corner of the multiverse, on the world of Dracromia, a young man much like Zed in many ways has adjusted to his new life. He has made many friends – not to mention enemies – and now travels with a party as eclectic as Zed’s. Now, at last, Alph is finally about to reach a location which will answer at least one question…

Five individuals walk through a vast plain of brownish dirt and greyish-green grass. The sky is covered by dark clouds, and the air is mostly cool, except for near the puddles of lava scattered about. Leading the party are two drachomi, individuals which resemble humanoid dragons. The one on the left has red scales and wears golden armour, whereas the one on the right has bright blue scales and wears gleaming armour with a tinge of mint green. Following behind are three other individuals: a male human with dark, spiky hair and red clothing; a female human with long, dark brown hair and blue clothing; and a male gnome with purple hair and green clothing. All individuals wear special masks to help them breathe due to the thick acrid air outside.

Gnome: Oh, how long until we reach the city?

Red Drachomus: We should arrive soon.

Gnome: But you said that an hour ago.

Cyan Drachomus: You must forgive Ocre, Furbendink. You know that she has a lot more patience than the rest of us.

Ocre: Thank you, Crynock.

Crynock: Of course you could still be thinking about your boyfr-

Ocre punches Crynock hard in his upper arm.

Ocre: I told you not to talk about him!

Crynock: I’m sorry, I just thought that it was so roma-

Ocre punches Crynock hard in his loin.

Ocre: You know where I’m punching next, right?

Crynock gulps.

Crynock: Yes. I’m still bruised from the last time you punched my butt.

Ocre: Good. Then we have an understanding.

Crynock: It seems so.

Ocre laughs loudly. Crynock chuckles nervously. Meanwhile, the man stares up into the sky. The woman looks over at him.

Woman: What are you thinking about?

Man: Oh, I was just thinking about…nothing. It sounds silly.

Woman: No, go ahead. Tell me.

Man: Well, I know it sounds silly, but…I was trying to think of my family. You know, like do I even have a family?

Woman: Well, you must have a family out there. You couldn’t possibly exist without a mother and father.

Man: I was thinking more about siblings. I keep thinking about how awesome it’d be to have a brother or sister. And…I guess I feel like something’s missing, you know?

Woman: I wish I did. I know my family’s back in Munthrek City, running their small business.

The woman sighs.

Woman: I miss my sisters.

Man: I didn’t know you had sisters!

Woman: May and Mya. We’re triplets.

Man: Wait…so your names are Amy, May and Mya?

Amy: I know, we may as well be called the “Anagram Sisters”!

Both people laugh. The man stares at Amy.

Amy: Are you blushing?

Man: How can you tell?

Amy: I can’t. I’m just assuming because of the way you’re staring at me. It’s the shape of your eyes.

Man: My eyes?

Amy: Yes. You always squint when you smile.

Man: Well, maybe you’re right about-

A loud roar echoes through the plains.

Furbendink: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Ocre: Oh no…we must hurry if we do not want to become lunch for the echomite!

Furbendink: WHAT?!

Ocre: Alph, get your spitter ready!

The man detaches an object resembling a high-tech water gun from his belt.

Alph: Ready! Wait, why am I the one who needs to do this?

Ocre: Because you’re the only one with a spitter that subdues foes rather than harms them!

Alph: Hold on a minute! Are you saying that this thing is impervious to harm?!

Another roar bellows outward, this time much closer to the party.

Furbendink: WE’RE ALL GONNA BECOME ECHOMITE CHOW!

Opening Credits

Not to worry, the fourth episode of Crystals of Silveria is currently in pre-production, so you'll soon see the implications of...well, I won't spoil it in case you haven't read episode three, which is now available to read in the Season 1 thread. Smile

Last edited by GamerZack7 on April 14th 2014, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 14th 2014, 1:18 am
Amy is a goof. lol!

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 19654

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 87457210

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2014, 2:22 am
I'm pretty sure that Furbendink is the goof of this story! lol!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 18th 2014, 3:28 pm
Ornoposia is a land with a rich history and a multitude of environs and cultures. The entire continent is partially based on parts of medieval Europe, and a total of eight main races can be found here, the most common of which are humans and elfborn. There are three countries in Ornoposia, each of which is divided into three smaller regions, as well as Platinia, an enormous city-state at its centre which functions as a capital for the entire continent:

Coppelia is located to the south-east, and is covered in a wide variety of terrain types. There are three regions in Coppelia:

Kingdom of Coppelia - This region is mostly covered in vibrant green grassland and is mostly home to humans and elfborn, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including a small number of ryukoni, who mainly live in or near the shugenja temple known as the Coppelia Temple.

Akagania - This region is covered in lush forests, which is where Ornoposia's wood elves reside. Akagania's main race is humans, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including some arboreans. Amethyst claims that she used to live in Akagania.

Cuprumo - This region is a mostly arid land covered in brownish sands, and orcborn are fairly common here. Humans are also common, though a small number of kobles also live in or near trade centres. Mak is originally from Cuprumo.

Silveria is located to the west, and is covered in a wide variety of terrain types. There are three regions in Silveria:

Kingdom of Silveria - This region is mostly covered in silvery-green grassland and is mostly home to humans and elfborn, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including a small number of ryukoni, who mainly live in or near the shugenja temple known as the Silveria Temple. Zed considers a small town in Silveria to be his home.

Totagania - This region is partially covered in highlands and plateaus, which is where Ornoposia's halflings reside. Totagania's main race is humans, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including some bolgards.

Argenta - This region is a mostly green land covered in woodlands teeming with life, and wolfborn are fairly common here. Humans are also common, though a small number of werewolves also live in or near secluded communities. Kendall and his family originally lived in Argenta.

Goldenia is located to the north-east, and is covered in a wide variety of terrain types. There are three regions in Goldenia:

Kingdom of Goldenia - This region is mostly covered in bright green grassland and is mostly home to humans and elfborn, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including a small number of ryukoni, who mainly live in or near the shugenja temple known as the Goldenia Temple. Emily comes from Summershire, a land located in Goldenia.

Shingania - This region is partially covered in a mountain range to the north, which is where Ornoposia's dwarves reside. Shingania's main race is humans, though a few members of other races dwell here as well, including some giantborn. Thobrun hails from a township at the base of the Goldwaldun Mountains.

Aurumus - This region is an agricultural land covered in farms, orchards and vineyards, and forest gnomes are fairly common here. Humans are also common, though a small number of rock gnomes also live in or near underground settlements.

The City-State of Platinia is a gigantic metropolis and its surrounding lands at the heart of Ornoposia, and is home to a large number of races, including humans, elfborn, dwarves, wood elves, halflings, gnomes, orcborn and wolfborn. Platinia is the capital of Ornoposia, and its primary governing body is the Council of Twelve, which is made up of members of each of the eleven main races found in Ornoposia, as well as the mithril dragon Aria, who takes the form of a beautiful human woman. Bryn is originally from Platinia City, and Brocc joined the Crystalbound in its surrounding lands.

More to come. Stay tuned!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 19th 2014, 4:16 pm
An ancient Ryukonarese legend tells of three creatures said to exist in the world. These creatures are Tanuki, Kitsune and Kappa, and each is said to have its own unique attributes and abilities:

Tanuki is a creature who is said to resemble a raccoon. He has a mischievous disposition, and always likes to have fun. He is very strong, able to lift a gigantic boulder with just one hand; he also has the ability to heal wounds and remove illnesses and impurities. Tanuki's favourite food is eggs, and his favourite cooked dish is tempura, meat and vegetables in crispy batter. Like Kitsune and Kappa, he is also fond of rice, with his favourite kind being brown rice. His signature dance is a vigorous one, with lots of fast movement and many steps.

Kitsune is a creature who is said to resemble a fox. She has a calm, relaxed disposition, and always likes to keep her mind occupied through meditation and study. She is very agile, able to leap over a large building in a single bound; she is also very intelligent and has the ability to share her knowledge with others through the power of thought. Kitsune's favourite food is beans, and her favourite cooked dish is fried sweet bean curd served in a bowl of miso, sometimes with udon. Like Tanuki and Kappa, she is also fond of rice, with her favourite kind being white rice. Her signature dance is a graceful one, with gentle leaps and slow movements.

Kappa is a creature who is said to be like no other. It has a quirky, unusual disposition, and always likes to try something different. It is very wise, showing a level of wisdom not even matched by master shugenja; it is also extremely likeable, having a personality which matches with almost every other individual's and allowing it to befriend whomever it chooses. Kappa's favourite food is cucumber, and its favourite cooked dishes are norimaki and onigiri. Like Tanuki and Kitsune, it is also fond of rice, with its favourite kind being sticky rice. Its signature dance is a rhythmic one, with focused movements and a clear pattern to its technique.

More to come. Stay tuned!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2014, 5:10 pm
To tide you over until the unveiling of the next episodes - there will be two back-to-back - I have posted the first in a series of "webisodes", bite-sized tales featuring all your favourite characters, plus some of the ones you don't. If you haven't yet, do check out Tales from the Bottom of a Meady Mug. And rest assured that the next two episodes are being worked on right now. Smile
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

July 27th 2014, 5:52 pm
Such nice mangaka. Smile

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2014, 6:17 pm
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Shana-san! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 1st 2014, 3:06 pm
Production of the next episode is coming along nicely. At the moment I'm working on a scene which is set in a Kisetsuese restaurant, which from our perspective would resemble a Japanese restaurant.

Zed is eating a very special three-course meal often served during the Dragon Festival, a two-day event which originated in Ryukonari. The three dishes are: Kitsune Udon, a bowl of udon (thick rice noodles) which is boiled in miso (a watery, bean-based soup) and served with fried sweet bean curd and boiled egg on top, though in this variant the soup is drained completely and served at the start or end of the meal; Tanuki Yaki, a plate of fried udon with various types of seafood tempura on top, the leftover batter is also fried and served at the start or end of the meal opposite the miso; and Kappa Don, a dish of sticky rice mixed with nori (dried seaweed) and served with slices of fresh cucumber on top.

The order of the dishes is randomly-determined per individual, so people often receive the dishes in a different order every time. If the dishes are served in a particular combination, there will be one of five lucky events in that person's future. Zed has already finished his miso (the entrée), and is now on his first main, Kitsune Udon. It is considered extremely good luck to be served miso at the start of a meal, followed immediately by Kitsune Udon, as it is said that if the meals start in this order, an important fact will be revealed about the eater that they do not know about themselves; this is in reference to the status of the mystical Kitsune as the bearer of knowledge. Could we find out some of Zed's past in this episode? Or will an even greater truth be revealed? Tune in to find out!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 3rd 2014, 9:50 pm
The series is back on track, so to tide you over until the unveiling of the next episode, here's a sneak-preview of one of its scenes. You'll notice the first instance of another language being spoken in the series, with text written in Ryukoni followed by translated subtitles in Common. Common is equivalent to our world's English language, but can you guess the basis for Ryukoni? victory
Zed, Amethyst, Thobrun and Brocc sit at a table in a Kisetsuese restaurant. The smells of various dishes tantalise their noses. Zed is eating a bowl of noodles with fried sweet bean curd.

Zed: This is delicious! I love udon!

Amethyst: I am glad. Many thanks for recommending this meal to Zed, Brocc.

Brocc: What can I say? I live for culture!

Zed: So how many dishes are in this meal?

Brocc: Five, though the order is randomly-determined. You still need to try the Tanuki Yaki, Kappa Don and fried batter plate.

Thobrun: Fried batter? By itself?

Amethyst: I understand that it is a favourite snack of the fabled spirit, the Tanuki.

Zed: So…what’s this brown stuff on top?

Brocc: Ah, that is fried sweetened bean curd.

Zed: Oh. Well, it’s delicious.

A woman at another table turns to face Zed.

Woman: Forgive me for interrupting your meal. Did you consume miso, followed by Kitsune Udon?

Zed: Uh…y-yes, I did.

Woman: It is said that one who begins the Meal of Three Spirits in that order will learn a great truth about themselves.

Zed: Really?!

Woman: Indeed. And there is more. I sense something about you, almost as though the power of the meal is influencing that which is concealed.

Zed: Whoa…

Mak: I don’t believe in that superstition.

Mak and Bryn unexpectedly stand at the table.

Brocc: EEP! How did you do that?!

Mak: To quote Zed, “A mage never reveals his secrets”.

Amethyst: I believe Bryn is teaching Mak how to be “stealthy”.

Mak: Amethyst! I said mages don’t blurt out secrets!

Amethyst: My apologies. Brocc appeared frightened, so I aided in easing his fear.

Mak: Anyway…look, lady-

Woman: I am Ceras of the Full Moon.

Mak: Whatever, the point-

Mak’s eyes suddenly widen. He suddenly points at Ceras.

Mak: Wait a minute…I know you! You were my school teacher!

Ceras: Ah, Makkmak Clay.

Mak: Actually, I go by “Mak” now.

Ceras: “Mak”…in any case, it is good to see you again.

Mak: You too, Miss Ceras.

Ceras: As I was saying, this young man here has a secret kept from him. If you would be so kind, I would like to discover it back at my shop.

Zed slurps the last of his udon as a waitress places a plate of Tanuki Yaki in front of him.

Zed: Arigatou Gozaimasu! (Thank you very much!)

Waitress: Doitashimashite! (You’re welcome!)

The waitress bows, as does Zed. Zed turns to face Ceras.

Ceras: After you finish your meal, of course.

Zed: Thank you.

Zed examines his dish, consisting of various types of seafood tempura on top of fried udon.

Zed: Ooh, a prawn!

Zed stabs the tempura prawn with his fork and places it into his mouth.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 5th 2014, 2:05 pm
Nice work my friend. Wink

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 19654

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 87457210

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Bleach10

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 5th 2014, 4:23 pm
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Tomodachi-san! That's Ryukoni for "Thank you so much, friend!" Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 7th 2014, 11:59 pm
Okay, it's time for the Crystals of Silveria Character Art Gallery! This is a gallery of some of the major and recurring characters who appear in the series. Check it out!

Protagonists
Here we have the "good guys", the Crystalbound. On the left is the main character of the series, Zed Starmute, followed by Amethyst Moondew, Makkmak "Mak" Clay, Lady Emillia "Emily" Summers, Thobrun Hamish Steelanvil, Bryn and Broccoli Choy Verdann Svetlana Asparagustus* "Brocc" Farshot.
Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 FST8PGCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 LEZJbOCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 GEudFRCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 ALqA0TCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 3R69RcCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 MFxILSCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 IS2Xrd
*These aren't Brocc's only middle names. Oh, not by a long shot. The surface has barely been scratched, readers! Wink

Antagonists
And here are the "bad guys", the Dark Crystalbound, who are led by the evil Mara, the Sorceress of Winter. To her right are her subordinates Trenton "Trent" the Druid, Kara the Monk, Brent the Hunter and Sara the Barbarian.
Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 N5IQsgCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 LFwJAFCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 M87B1YCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 9xXWFPCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 UPUJYt

Recurring Characters
Of course, it wouldn't be a character gallery without mentioning the other recurring characters of the series. This gallery will be updated as the series continues, so check back occasionally to see your favourite (and least favourite) characters brought to life through the magic of pixel art. On the left is Alekzander "Alek" Stormshroud, followed by his twin brother Lillian...oh, what's this? Lillian has switched places with Alek! Oh, that wacky mage! Continuing on, we see the wolfborn wizard Kendall "Kent" Silvertooth, Merchant, the koble...uh...merchant, and the tricky bolgard thief, Gazzo Dragonbait.
Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 EWxJo4Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 HFR9ftCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 KF83nYCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 2O5DvFCrystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 RJzxSr

More to come. Stay tuned! victory

Last edited by GamerZack87 on August 21st 2014, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

August 8th 2014, 4:17 pm
Awesome sauce! Very Happy

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 9th 2014, 8:22 pm
Thank you, Staroceancrazy! Very Happy

I posted a new webisode! This one details Lillian's escape from his prison cell, and opens up the possibility for him to become a secondary antagonist later on in the series. I must admit, even though he is clearly evil, he also seems to be considerate of those who aren't his targets...to a limited extent, at least. Alek had better watch his back!

I've also added a percentage completion tracker to my signature. Now you won't have to guess how far an episode is to completion before being posted! Wink

Finally, I've been toying with the possibility of an official website to post everything to do with my extended multiverse, including Crystals of Silveria, and also offer resources for people who want to play my settings. What do you think? Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 13th 2014, 1:44 am
Not counting specials, we're one-quarter of the way through the first season! Here's a recap of what's happened so far:
Spoiler:
As you can see, much has happened already! What will happen in the next few episodes? Stay tuned! Wink

By the way, I'm seriously considering the idea of a website where I can host the series. What do you think of that idea? victory
Anonymous

August 13th 2014, 11:28 am
I love this series, but it would be even more lovely if you had a pixel art image added to every scene in the episodes! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 13th 2014, 2:35 pm
Kushina wrote:I love this series, but it would be even more lovely if you had a pixel art image added to every scene in the episodes! I love you
I'll try to keep that in mind. Thank you for the idea, Kushina-chan! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 18th 2014, 10:08 pm
Just a quick update relating to Ryukonari...or should I say "Ryokoro"? I changed the name to something a little more...completely Japanese. Smile
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

August 18th 2014, 10:48 pm
Junihoshi has so many Japanese cultural references eh? Very Happy

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 010
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 18th 2014, 11:09 pm
Pokefreak wrote:Junihoshi has so many Japanese cultural references eh? Very Happy
Well, it DOES have an entire continent which is largely based on Japan. And if you think Junihoshi has a lot of Japanese cultural references...well, you've obviously not heard of Yume-Honto, which is an entire WORLD based on Japan! Wink
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

August 20th 2014, 12:09 pm
How many seasons will this last if it remains popular lol?

Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 20th 2014, 3:25 pm
Xiao Pai wrote:How many seasons will this last if it remains popular lol?
Well, Crystals of Silveria is a single, 15-episode series, but it may receive a sequel series called Crystals of Silveria 2. Once you take into account the other series set in different worlds, well...that's a LOT of seasons! Wink

Just a heads-up relating to the hypothetical Japanese title of the show. I don't actually intend to translate the series into Japanese, but I thought about giving it a Japanese title anyway. Here are some options:

Kurisutaru obu Shiruberia - A straight-up conversion of the English title

Shiruberia no Suishou - The English title in Japanese

Kurōmaikōra Densetsu: Nana Suishou no Shoyu-Sha no Yoake - "Legends of the Chromaicora: Dawn of the Seventh Crystal's Owner"

What do you think? Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2014, 6:06 pm
I prefer Kurōmaikōra Densetsu: Nana Suishou no Shoyu-Sha no Yoake - "Legends of the Chromaicora: Dawn of the Seventh Crystal's Owner" Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 21st 2014, 8:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I prefer Kurōmaikōra Densetsu: Nana Suishou no Shoyu-Sha no Yoake - "Legends of the Chromaicora: Dawn of the Seventh Crystal's Owner" Wink
I thought you would. I guess that means the sequel series would have to be called something more awesome in Japanese than Kurisutaru obu Shiruberia Tsu. Wink

It may come as no surprise to anybody that humans tend to have stereotypes about the other races. Here are some of the most common examples:

Stereotype #1: High elves are snobs who think themselves superior to members of other races, especially other kinds of elf.
The truth: While some high elves may come across as snobbish and arrogant, they are merely more open to express their thoughts and feelings than dark elves, or indeed wood elves. High elves are actually quite kind and considerate of others, and even admire the ambition and progress which humans and humanborn possess, something which most high elves tend to lack.
Possible basis: The fact that high elves are called "high" elves in Common.

Stereotype #2: Dark elves are sinister creeps who would sooner let you fall than help you out when you're in danger.
The truth: In actuality, dark elves are usually quite shy and withdrawn, preferring to keep to themselves than interact with those they don't know or trust. Any friend or ally of a dark elf will admit that they are wonderful companions to those they trust unconditionally, offering stories of their culture and, in a pinch, risking their own lives to save someone to whom they hold dear.
Possible basis: The fact that dark elves were born of shadow.

Stereotype #3: Dwarves are hairy drunkards with poor hygiene and even worse manners, even the women
The truth: As a people, dwarves defy virtually every facet of their stereotype. Even though dwarven males do grow beards, it's usually only the ones native to Tundwaldun who grow them long, as the ones from Ornoposia keep them short or, in some cases, reduce them to a light stubble; dwarven females, however, cannot grow facial hair at all. Dwarven manners are often impeccable, with examples of their speech patterns including "please", "thank ye" and similar polite phrases; they also typically honour others with suffixes such as "with Alistair's guidance", in reference to the dwarven champion of old, and member of the Immortal Twelve, Alistair Goodheart. While dwarves do tend to enjoy fermented beverages, they are near-immune to poisons and toxins, and thus can't technically get drunk from alcohol; this does make dwarven beverages dangerous to humans, however. And as for their hygiene, well...it is now theorised that dwarves invented soap. So there.
Possible basis: There is no real basis for the dwarven stereotype other than possible human ignorance.

There are many more stereotypes than those listed, which cover most of the other races and even members of their own kind. The other races only have one main stereotype for humans, however:

Stereotype: Humans are always spitting out stereotypical remarks.
The truth: Most humans actually do assume at least one stereotype, so this is actually not far off of being correct; a few humans defy this stereotype, but not many (Zed is likely the most prominent example).
Possible basis: See above stereotypes.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 22nd 2014, 3:07 am
You like outtakes, right? Well, here are some of the first episode's handpicked moments which stood out as the outtakiest of outtakes. Get ready for the first instalment of the Blooper Reel of Silveria! Wink

S1E01: The Seventh Crystal

As he turns around a bouncy ball lands next to his foot. He looks at the ball, then at the two boys running towards him.

Boy #1: Good morning, Mr. Zed!

Zed: Good morning! How are you?

Boy #1: Very good!

Boy #2: It’s my birthday today!

Zed: Ah, and this must be your present.

Boy #2: Yes it is!

Boy #1: Will you kick it over please, sir?

Zed: Sure.

Zed kicks the ball into a camera lens, causing the camera to topple over. The cast and crew burst into laughter.

Boy #2: You hit it!

Zed: YES! I’m going to the World Cup!

The crew start laughing again.

Zed: And they said I was bad at soccer!

A young elf woman with long brown hair, purple eyes and a purple robe enters town. She is carrying a silver staff, its only feature being a purple orb at one end, which is partly-engulfed by a finely-sculpted dragon. She makes her way over to the two boys, still playing with their ball.

Amethyst: Good morning, boys.

The boys look at the young woman, and an expression of surprise spreads across their faces.

Boy #1: Flip! It’s a dwarf! I mean…it’s an ehehelf!

Boy #2: HAHAHA! She’s an elf! Look at the pointy ears!

Amethyst: My ears hear the faeries! They call me a “dwarf”! HAHAHA!

Boy #1: Okay, okay, let’s try that again!

She makes her way over to the two boys, still playing with their ball.

The boys look at the young woman, and an expression of surprise spreads across their faces. The first boy bursts out laughing, which prompts the other cast members to laugh as well.

Boy #1: I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Let’s try that again!

She makes her way over to the two boys, still playing with their ball.

The boys look at the young woman, and an expression of surprise spreads across their faces.

Boy #1: Flip! It’s an elf!

Boy #2: Are you sure? She looks more like a dwarf to me!

The first boy and Amethyst start laughing.

Boy #1: That was perfect! Why would you-

Boy #2: I’m sorry! I couldn’t resist!

Zed and Amethyst walk to the top of a hill covered in short, green grass.

Amethyst: Okay, here we are.

Zed: This is the meadow near my house.

Amethyst: It is the perfect place to test your-

Amethyst starts coughing.

Zed: Are you-

Amethyst: I’m sorry! I swallowed a fly!

Mak’s voice: Well, your mouth was wide open in that take!

The cast and crew start laughing.

Amethyst: You’re not even IN this scene!

Mak’s voice: Well, my makeup and prosthetics take ages to apply! I was having a break!

Bryn’s voice: Oh yeah? Try green-screening for seven hours straight!

The crew start laughing.

Amethyst: Okay, let’s try that one again!

Amethyst holds up her staff again.

Zed: Okay, here I go.

Zed holds up his right hand, aiming it in front of him.

Zed: Magic Missile!

Zed pauses for five seconds.

Cameraperson: Uh…we got it.

Amethyst: Oh, sorry. I forgot my line!

Zed laughs.

Zed: “Impressive! Another perfect hit!”

Amethyst: Oh, haha! Okay, one more time!

An elderly gentleman with a long white beard greets them.

Newt: Well, if it isn’t young Zed. Why, I haven’t seen you in here since the Winter Festival!

Zed: The which festival?

Newt suddenly chuckles.

Newt: The Astral Festival! Oh, my memory’s not what it used to be!

The cast and crew laugh.

Newt: Listen, sonny, and I’ll tell you a story about when milk was delivered to your home and DVDs didn’t have bonus material!...okay, let’s try again.

Amethyst and Zed walk past the fountain.

Zed: Well, I guess that was slightly informative.

Amethyst: Even the littlest knowledge can change the world.

Zed: True…

Zed pauses.

Zed: I’m sorry, I forgot my line!

Amethyst laughs.

Amethyst: You’re a mage now! You need to study your lines!

Zed laughs.

Zed: I just remembered my line!

Zed: True…and…nope. It’s gone again.

Amethyst: Honestly…

The crew and Zed laugh. Amethyst chuckles.

Zed: Okay, okay, this time I’ll do it for real!

Zed: True. So, what crystal does my boon provide?

Crewmember: Right words, wrong order!

The crew and Amethyst laugh.

Zed: What? But I…oh. Hahahahahahaha! Now THAT’S progress!

Three human males, presumably fighters, are gathered around a short-bearded dwarf wearing silver armour.

Thobrun: So there we were, surrounded by twelve Elek worshippers. They outnumbered us two-to-one, and the rogue very nearly gave us the slip!

Fighter #1: Rogues’ll do that to ya if ya let ‘em!

Thobrun: Ye think I’d let the rogue abandon us like that? When facing evil, we all must stand together and help however we can! I’d never let’m avoid Alistair’s goals!

Fighter #2: So what did you do?

Thobrun: Um…we took them out fer afternoon tea!

The cast and crew laugh.

Thobrun: I fergot my line! Let’s try again!

The party walks along a forested path heading in the direction of Silveria City. Zed speaks to the orcborn.

Zed: Thank you for giving me a chance.

Mak: Amethyst says you’re great, so that’s good enough for me. Just be careful.

Zed: I will.

The orcborn smiles. Thobrun slips a hat in the shape of a yellow chicken onto his head. The crew starts laughing.

Mak: So you really have no idea where-

Mak turns around to look at Thobrun. The cast start laughing.

Mak: Okay, what is he wearing?

Thobrun: D’aw…the wee girl wanted te rest on my heed!

Mak: Somebody take that thing off of him before I really start to laugh!

Thobrun: Bwaaaaak…bwak bwak!

The cast and crew get into hysterics.

Mak: Okay…okay…go again!

Brocc: Well, I won’t make that mistake again, okay?

Bryn: Oh? Then where is your precious familiar right now?

Brocc: Uh…scouting ahead.

Bryn: My point.

Thobrun: Come on, you two. You should stop your bickering fer once and help me look fer my chicken!

The cast and crew burst into laughter. Mak is nearly crying.

Mak: I told…you…not to mention the chihihihihickehehen!

Four male humans and a female elfborn cross the bridge. They are wearing silver armour and helmets. The elfborn walks over to Mak.

Elfborn: Cynthia Meadows, guard-captain of Silveria City.

Thobrun: I must say, lass, yer hair is as golden as the feathers on my chicken! Perchance, have ye seen her?

The cast and crew start laughing again.

Mak: Can’t you go one scene without mentioning that thing?!

Zed takes a third mouthful of water.

Cynthia: That is it over there. We should arrive within the hour.

Zed takes one look at the giant citadel and spits out his water again.

Zed: That place is huge!

Amethyst giggles.

Amethyst: It appears even bigger once you enter.

Thobrun: Bwak!

The cast and crew laugh again. Mak laughs the loudest.

Mak: Every time, dude! Every freaking time!

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

August 23rd 2014, 7:43 pm
So funny! Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 23rd 2014, 8:18 pm
Thank you, Amu-chan! Smile
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

August 24th 2014, 11:53 am
Nice update! =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 25th 2014, 6:21 am
Thank you, DigiDestined! Smile

In the next episode, we learn that Amethyst is able to speak multiple languages, and Zed himself can "barely speak five languages". Here is a list of the languages that each of the main cast members can speak:

Zed Starmute: Like the other characters, Zed mainly speaks Common, though he is also fluent in Ryukoni, which sounds very similar to real-world Japanese; he also knows a little bit of three other languages, one of which is revealed to be High Elven. Amethyst says that Zed's High Elven is still impressive, complimenting him with the phrase, "Tres bien!" (I'm sure you can guess the basis for High Elven, right?). It can also be assumed that Zed can speak, read and write Draconic (a language much like real-world Latin), which is one of the powers granted by his familiar, Argen; the fact that he chose the name Argen for his familiar suggests this. The fifth language he "sort of knows" is currently unknown.

Amethyst Moondew: Amethyst's languages are wide and varied, with her being able to fluently speak, read and write a currently-unknown number of tongues. Besides Common, she is most comfortable speaking the three Elven languages (Wood Elven, which is similar to real-world Italian; Dark Elven, which sounds like real-world Spanish; and High Elven). Like many mages, she also knows Draconic; in addition, she often uses words or phrases from other languages, though it's not clear whether she has learned all those languages during her 50-year-long quest.

Makkmak "Mak" Clay: Mak knows a few languages, with Common being his main one; his human father also made sure he studied Orcish, since he knew Mak would one day look for his orc mother. Mak can also speak a certain amount of Archaic (an ancient language with no known real-world analogue), and, rather surprisingly, he can also read and understand the near-incomprehensible Koblish language.

Emillia "Emily" Summers: Emily knows three languages: Common, Wood Elven and Celestial, the latter of which is granted by her birthmark, the Mark of the Stars. This grants her a very powerful and ancient language, and also gives her something in common with her brother Aurec, who can speak Elemental due to him being a Metalborn.

Thobrun Angus Steelanvil: Thobrun knows the fewest languages of all his friends, knowing just two: Common and Dwarven, his mother tongue which sounds like a combination of real-world Scandinavian languages mixed with some Scottish words (haem - "home"; wayne - "baby", etc.). He once intended to learn Giant, but put off that goal when he joined the Crystalbound.

Bryn: Bryn knows Common, Halfling (which mostly sounds like real-world Welsh) and Bolgard, and she also speaks the secret language of thieves.

Broccoli "Brocc" Choy Verdann Svetlana Asparagustus etc. Farshot: Brocc can speak Common, Gnomish (a language sounding like a complex combination of real-world European languages) and Sylvan. He also claims to be able to speak "Animalish", though there is currently no proof of this.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 25th 2014, 10:52 am
Zack if you'd like I can turn your currently released episodes of Crystals of Silveria into individual blog entries complete with a comments section so your episodes don't get lost in the vastness that your thread will surely become. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 25th 2014, 10:55 am
On top of that with 50 posts per page it's taking forever for your thread to load given the size of your posts so it might be a turn-off as a forum thread for members and visitors who have a slow internet connection. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 25th 2014, 5:00 pm
That's a neat idea. Thanks, Rukia-kun! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 27th 2014, 3:25 am
The mysterious individual known as Erik seems to have Zed's interests at heart, always popping up just when Zed needs him most. But who is he? For that matter, WHAT is he? And where does he come from? Here are three possible clues as to his identity:

1: He calls himself "Hippocamp" - In Greek mythology, a hippocamp, or hippocampus, is an aquatic creature which is part-horse and part-fish. Could this be a fact which tells a little bit about Erik?

2: He knows a lot about magic - Erik was able to detect the presence of a cakefly, a creature of pure magic, before it was clearly visible (cakeflies hide behind a glamer of glittery dust which disappears when up-close). Perhaps Erik has a knack for magic...?

3: He knew who Zed was instantly - When Erik courageously saved the Crystalbound from Mara's subordinates, he watched over Zed like a man watches over his brother. Erik isn't related to Zed, but surely there's a reason why he's so protective.

I'll let you think about that for a while. Can you crack the code? Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 28th 2014, 1:44 am
In the world of Junihoshi, adventurers often compete in friendly contests, hoping to outwit their rivals and seize victory. By far the most popular pastime of all is Rainbow Axis, a seemingly-complex game in which each player uses a game board, a pawn and a deck of cards, using all sorts of tactics to defeat their opponents. Each person's Rainbow Axis deck is entirely unique, so for some it's more than just a game; for example, Bryn will usually only play if there's a wager involved - and she rarely loses!

Zed owns a Rainbow Axis deck of his own which, apart from two cards, is entirely made up of cards from the Cyan suit. Zed has no idea how he got his deck, claiming that it was with him ever since he could remember. He rarely uses it, claiming that he isn't a very good player. The merchant Koble is able to sniff out Zed's signature card, stating that it is unbelievably rare, so rare that he "hasn't seen it, only heard stories".

The most unusual thing is that the card back bears the same crest which was revealed to mark the back of Zed's right hand. If this is true, then perhaps Zed's deck could potentially hold a clue as to his origins. But if there is a connection, then why is the game so commonplace amongst the adventurers of Junihoshi? And why does Erik have such an interest in Zed's ability to play? Maybe, by playing the game, Zed's shroud will disperse even a little bit, if only Zed were willing to test his skills in a Rainbow Axis match.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 6th 2014, 1:32 am
We're getting ever-so-closer to the début of both the fourth episode and the first special of Crystals of Silveria! For those who have followed the series so far, the specials take a decidedly different approach in terms of setting and characters, following the adventures of new characters as they explore worlds far from Junihoshi:

The first part, Akanian Knights, chronicles one of the adventures of Alph, a young man who is very much like Zed - they even have the same hairstyle! Alph lives in Dracromia, and needs to wear a special apparatus known as a breather due to respiratory complications which occurred some time before the events of the story. His companions are Ocre and Crynock, two drachomi (think humanoid dragons) from rival empires who have befriended each other; Amy, a girl with extraordinary psychic abilities and a huge crush on the young hero; and Furbendink, a loudmouth goofball of a gnome who has his own...style...of custom spells.

The second part explores one of the adventures of Jackson, a young man who is also a lot like Zed, right down to his hair colour. He lives in Metaligon, and, as chance would have it, his companions are alternate versions of Alph's: Crynock and Ocre, two drachomi who are a different colour to their counterparts; Amy, a girl who is not interested in any form of romance; and Furb, a somewhat serious tech-wiz gnome who is gifted with amazing sorcerer powers.

In part three...oopsie, it's too early to reveal THAT one in any amount! Anyway, the special is planned to début alongside episode four, so look out for those two very soon! victory
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

September 6th 2014, 11:41 am
What does Zed think about being so famous? Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 6th 2014, 4:02 pm
Well, I'm sure that to him, fame isn't everything. Wink

With the imminent completion of two episodes of Crystals of Silveria, I figured now was the time for a refreshed look at the schedule of the next episodes:
Spoiler:

Are you excited? Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 10th 2014, 1:36 am
The next two episodes have been uploaded and are ready to read! Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 11th 2014, 4:23 pm
After the completion of the first series of Crystals of Silveria, I'm giving serious thought towards a very special treat: the pilot episodes for the other 11 series, which are all currently at different stages of planning! These would be uploaded at the same time in their own forum thread, and would include the following pilot episodes:

Mask of Akanius Pilot
Charm of Trihorn Pilot
Voice of Goldkin Pilot
Bane of Monsters Pilot
Mystery of Pentorbix Pilot
Veil of Neos Pilot
The début episode of Crystals of Silveria 2
Light of Cenadel Pilot
Shell of the Hat Pilot
Recruit of Indigos Pilot
Rebel of Magentius Pilot
Amulet of Amejisto Pilot

Twelve episodes, each with its own story to tell. The most popular one would be the pilot for the very next series I write. My idea is for each series to have about two seasons depending on popularity. What do you think? Smile

Oh, and production of the next episode of Crystals of Silveria should begin soon. Look forward to that! Crystals of Silveria Series Hub & Junihoshi Guidebook - By GamerZack7 - Page 4 631737971
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

September 13th 2014, 11:27 am
You're a busy dude! Surprised

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 13th 2014, 10:18 pm
Thank you, FM_Alchemist! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 14th 2014, 5:22 pm
A preview of the next episode is available to view in the Season 1 thread! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2014, 1:45 am
I've decided to have a go at making my own Crystals of Silveria card set using Magic Set Editor! Its theme is Legends, a supertype which has existed in Magic: The Gathering since the Legends expansion back in the early 90s. Legendary Creatures are special in that only one of each of them can be on the battlefield at any given time - not one per player, but one at all! The reason I chose this as a theme is simple: the series has quite a large number of recurring characters, especially compared with other series. What I won't do is cram the set full of unique characters, as that has been attempted in MTG's past to a less-than-favourable result. Nonetheless, there will be at least 15 Legendary Creatures, 5 of which will be uncommon: Kendall Silvertooth; Zed Starmute, Novice Mage; Gazzo Dragonbait; Koble the Merchant; and Brocc Farshot, Bardic Expert. This will allow players to have easier access to some Legends without flooding the set with more common characters. Anyway, I hope you look forward to some previews! Very Happy

And now, the card list:

WHITE
Spoiler:
BLUE
Spoiler:
BLACK
Spoiler:
RED
Spoiler:
GREEN
Spoiler:
MULTICOLORED
Spoiler:
ARTIFACT
Spoiler:
LAND
Spoiler:
More to come. Stay tuned! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 6th 2014, 5:25 pm
I've decided to divide the series into three story arcs, each with its own loosely-connected plot points and theme:

ARC 1: Azure Origins
Episodes: 1-4 + Zed of Two Worlds, Part I
Themes & Plots: Introduction of most major characters; Bryn's gender

ARC 2: Ethereal Expanse
Episodes: 5-8 + Zed of Two Worlds, Part II
Themes & Plots: Elements; origins of the Crystals; family bonds

ARC 3: Iconic Truth
Episodes: 9-12 + Zed of Two Worlds, Part III
Themes & Plots: Truths revealed; villainous debut

As you can see, it makes the story a little more exciting by grouping together episodes in such a way. Smile
Anonymous

October 7th 2014, 1:49 pm
Just like an anime or manga series! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)