Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by KingreX32

WiiU Aliens Colonial Marines not Cancelled ACMC2

Yesterday, as I got home from school I noticed a missed call on my cellphone. I quickly called it back thinking it was a response from some resumes I had dropped off a few days prior. Instead it was from my local EB games. They had called to tell me that Alien Colonial Marines had been canceled, and that I should come in to switch my preorder money to another game. When I asked further if he was sure, he stated that Take two, where the ones to let them know.  

Needless to say; I was and still am heartbroken about this news. This is a game I’ve been waiting for, for a long time now.  Despite what my EB games had to say though, this article is marked as a Rumor mainly because there has been no word from official sources. The other reason this article is labeled rumor is because he stated that Take two (publishers and developers of the Midnight Club, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, Manhunt and Red Dead series) are the ones responsible for canceling the game.

Colonial Marines is published by Sega and Developed by Gearbox Software, none of these companies (as far as I know) have anything to do with Take Two, they are owned by them or are subsidiaries. This also adds oddness of the call.
To investigate further I tweeted both Randy Pitchford and Gearbox Software. Gearbox was the first to respond.

WiiU Aliens Colonial Marines not Cancelled IMG00588

As you can see clearly this was some sort of misunderstanding, as according to the developers the game is still set to come to the WiiU. Here's some more proof from Randy Pitchford himself.

WiiU Aliens Colonial Marines not Cancelled Not%20true_zpsc1wjqmwu

So what do you think about all this, leave your thoughts below.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

WiiU Aliens Colonial Marines not Cancelled Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)