Go down

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Empty The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan

on January 21st 2013, 12:22 pm
Please forgive me for not knowing the Super Famicom title name for the game.
This game was not released outside of Japan and is arguably the best game in the Mana series, but because of the size of the disc based game file it was not able to be released as a cartridge based SNES title.

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Pbucket

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Empty Re: The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan

on January 21st 2013, 1:08 pm
Your probably talking about Seiken Densetsu 3. This is an english version available but it was fanmade. I hope they bring this to NA but I doubt it.

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Empty Re: The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan

on January 21st 2013, 4:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
/me regrets not buying a Japanese 3DS.... AGAIN!!!

on January 21st 2013, 5:48 pm
Too bad this likely won't be released in North America. Sad

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Rukiafan7

on January 21st 2013, 11:14 pm
Super Otaku wrote:/me regrets not buying a Japanese 3DS.... AGAIN!!!
This. Neutral

The third Mana game will be re-released on the 3DS e-shop in Japan Rukiafan7
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum