View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 18th 2013, 3:11 pm
And Rukia is still changing outfits faster than that AGT contestant! lol!

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on November 18th 2013, 9:38 pm
Less then four weeks till I see my friend Punny again

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
View user profile

on November 18th 2013, 10:32 pm
You will find that special someone. Smile

on November 19th 2013, 1:40 am
So what is Clannad about? Smile

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on November 19th 2013, 9:28 am
Also means less then four weeks till NNID for 3DS!

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on November 19th 2013, 11:51 am
Perhaps we should share NNID's? I don't want to publicly share so send me a private message if you want to be friends on the Wii U. Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho

on November 19th 2013, 3:01 pm
You went to Kyoto?! Awesome... Surprised
Otaku X wrote:Also means less then four weeks till NNID for 3DS!
It'd be disappointing if Nintendo didn't stop to consider those people who own multiple 3DS consoles, especially since you can register up to two 3DS consoles to a single Club Nintendo account, as well as link up to eight 3DS consoles to a single Club Nintendo account. Sad

on November 19th 2013, 10:14 pm
That games seems a lot better then FFXIV

on November 19th 2013, 11:01 pm
Otaku X wrote:That games seems a lot better then FFXIV
It's great! You can do so much more than what you find in a console, handheld or PC RPG. When it comes to building your setting, the only true limit is your imagination. Wink

on November 20th 2013, 7:53 am
I'll use my imagination. I'm in Kyoto sitting down in front of a Sakura tree with my wife.... /Otaku faints

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum