Go down

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 17th 2013, 3:21 pm
Meanwhile, in the 1980s...a young man plays a brand-new game called Super Mario Bros.

Young Man: Jump! Come on, jump! YES! Top of the flagpole! cheers

The young man's friend knocks and enters the room

Friend: Hey, whatcha doing?

Young Man: Oh, just playing my new video game.

Friend: Cool...hey, I've never seen that system before! Surprised

Young Man: It's called the NES.

Friend: Is it good?

Young Man: It's not just good, it's the best I've played yet! Cool

Friend: Can I play too?

Young Man: Sure, grab an extra controller! Wink

Friend: Thanks! Smile

Later...

Friend: So what's my character's name?

Young Man: That's Luigi, Mario's little brother.

Friend: I like Luigi. He's my new favourite game character. Smile

Young Man: Y'know, I was having fun before, but playing with you makes it more fun.

Friend: Yep. This NES is truly a great NES. Smile

Young Man: I agree. It is a great NES! Very Happy

Nintendo: bringing the great NES...uh, greatness...since 1885!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 17th 2013, 6:55 pm
I read about some of the top 5 Pokemon X and Y mysteries, such as why is there FIVE meteors instead of the usual 4? The Pokemon mazes with solrock, Pyroar, Chandelure, and a mystery Pokemon. And the person who talks about the lava dome Pokemon (heatran) being the source of the power plants locked doors and how it can be activated somehow with a mic Surprised

on November 17th 2013, 8:21 pm
For.
Otaku X wrote:I read about some of the top 5 Pokemon X and Y mysteries, such as why is there FIVE meteors instead of the usual 4? The Pokemon mazes with solrock, Pyroar, Chandelure, and a mystery Pokemon. And the person who talks about the lava dome Pokemon (heatran) being the source of the power plants locked doors and how it can be activated somehow with a mic Surprised
Uh...my signature doesn't mention Pokémon X and Y...?
GamerZackX is confused!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 17th 2013, 9:40 pm
@zack sorry but I just thought some of those mysteries were kinda cool
Anyway those four weeks will go by, zip like that

on November 17th 2013, 9:47 pm
I know, this trip is going to be great! Very Happy

on November 18th 2013, 10:50 am
Oh you're going on a trip for holiday?
Admin
View user profile

on November 18th 2013, 11:07 am
Kawaii. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on November 18th 2013, 11:08 am
GamerZackX wrote:Meanwhile, in the 1980s...a young man plays a brand-new game called Super Mario Bros.

Young Man: Jump! Come on, jump! YES! Top of the flagpole! cheers

The young man's friend knocks and enters the room

Friend: Hey, whatcha doing?

Young Man: Oh, just playing my new video game.

Friend: Cool...hey, I've never seen that system before! Surprised

Young Man: It's called the NES.

Friend: Is it good?

Young Man: It's not just good, it's the best I've played yet! Cool

Friend: Can I play too?

Young Man: Sure, grab an extra controller! Wink

Friend: Thanks! Smile

Later...

Friend: So what's my character's name?

Young Man: That's Luigi, Mario's little brother.

Friend: I like Luigi. He's my new favourite game character. Smile

Young Man: Y'know, I was having fun before, but playing with you makes it more fun.

Friend: Yep. This NES is truly a great NES. Smile

Young Man: I agree. It is a great NES! Very Happy

Nintendo: bringing the great NES...uh, greatness...since 1885!
Uh don't you mean 1985? lol!

on November 18th 2013, 2:12 pm
Wait a minute...there's a Wii game called Zenoxan Chronicles?! Surprised
Otaku X wrote:Oh you're going on a trip for holiday?
In Australia we use the word "holiday" in the same way an American uses the word "vacation". So a holiday is a special occasion such as Christmas, but holiday is also the word we use for a vacation.
Rukiafan wrote:Uh don't you mean 1985? lol!
No, I meant 1885. Nintendo's first console ran on steam! Well, not really. Back then Nintendo manufactured a product known as Hanafuda, or "flower cards". You can think of Hanafuda as the Japanese version of a standard deck of cards. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on November 18th 2013, 2:21 pm
Zed has been reimagined. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum