Go down
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 19 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 7th 2013, 10:21 pm
I might have a new Wii U this Christmas! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 19 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 8th 2013, 9:36 am
I was dissapointed with the lack of megas in X and Y Sad

Admin

on November 8th 2013, 2:38 pm
GamerZackX wrote:I might have a new Wii U this Christmas! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 8th 2013, 9:43 pm
Once you get a WiiU, you should buy wonderful 101

Admin

on November 9th 2013, 1:07 am
Art Academy Sketch Pad?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 9th 2013, 10:30 am
@zack it's a $4 WiiU drawing app
Also 37 days till you get your WiiU (hopefully)

on November 9th 2013, 11:54 am
I love your Pokemon drawings! I love you
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on November 9th 2013, 5:26 pm
You must be Uzumaki Kushina's biggest fan by far! Wink
Otaku X wrote:@zack it's a $4 WiiU drawing app
Oh, nice! Very Happy
Otaku X wrote:Also 37 days till you get your WiiU (hopefully)
Actually it's more like 45 days. Still, at least there's a chance of me receiving a Wii U. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 9th 2013, 8:48 pm
@Kushina thanks I try really hard since I really like her compliments I love you
@Zack oh well at least you'll get a WiiU soon

Admin

on November 10th 2013, 1:34 am
We should exchange our artwork. Smile

Anonymous

on November 10th 2013, 11:56 am
If you love Pokemon you gotta watch the new Pokemon Rap video from college humor! I love you

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

on November 10th 2013, 12:46 pm
A fan club banner.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 10th 2013, 12:52 pm
Spirit gun!!!

Admin

on November 10th 2013, 1:09 pm
I think you meant to post in the avatar thread @OtakuX. Wink
Your drawings are way better than mine...pale

Admin

on November 10th 2013, 3:17 pm
It's the newest fast food craze that's sweeping the nation...Dinosaur on a StickTM!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 10th 2013, 3:46 pm
I still need to trade you

Admin

on November 10th 2013, 9:07 pm
All-Star Tairanto Sumashu Burazazu!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 10th 2013, 10:09 pm
Must... Find... Shiny... To embrace romance... For... Japanese friend

Admin

on November 11th 2013, 2:27 am
Art? Now that's art! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 11th 2013, 10:33 am
My art on Miiverse is...ok but nowhere near as good as my Japanese friends Sad she hasn't been on in days either Sad starting to make me worried...

Admin

on November 11th 2013, 11:09 am
Which is further from Japan?
Maine or Texas? Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 19 Star_o10
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on November 11th 2013, 1:05 pm
If only the weather were that pleasant where I live lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on November 11th 2013, 4:01 pm
Why does that guy/girl/person have cat ears? Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 11th 2013, 7:31 pm
@zack most of the time cat ears represent purity or as I would say purrrity Very Happy

Admin

on November 11th 2013, 8:11 pm
Does New Art Academy have an online component?
Otaku X wrote:@zack most of the time cat ears represent purity or as I would say purrrity Very Happy
Haha, nice one! lol!

By the way, here's a sneak peek of my party in Pokémon Y:

My Party (Pokémon Y)
Name: Evelynn
Nickname: Evy
Starter Pokémon: Chespin; Squirtle; Pikachu; Litleo
Other Pokémon: Piloswine; Bisharp; Tyrunt; Skrelp; Abra; Heracross; Flabébé; Drifloon
Post-Game Pokémon: Electrike; Gyarados; Pupitar

Last edited by GamerZackX on November 15th 2013, 4:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 11th 2013, 8:48 pm
I drew a few mega evolutions on Miiverse and my friend commented in a positive way :$

Admin

on November 11th 2013, 10:25 pm
I might have a go at drawing some Pokémon and sending them to you, Otaku. Smile

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on November 12th 2013, 12:46 pm
GamerZackX wrote:I might have a go at drawing some Pokémon and sending them to you, Otaku. Smile
I would like to see you draw a picture of some of the Gym Leaders from Pokemon X. Wink

on November 12th 2013, 3:01 pm
I have the Xenoblade puzzle finished, along with every other puzzle besides X and Y (only 4 pieces left)

on November 12th 2013, 3:05 pm
I need to download Art Style: Sketchpad so I can share my art with you! I love you
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 12th 2013, 3:09 pm
I'm sure you're a better artist then me Smile

Admin

on November 12th 2013, 5:13 pm
Come now, Otaku. Your art is excellent too. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 12th 2013, 5:58 pm
@Zack thanks, but everytime I draw, it doesn't come out the way I want Sad and I'm guessing Kushinas drawings are better looking then what I expect out of my own. (I know my Japanese friends drawings are)
Pocket Monsters is fun, but I think X and Y are now my least favorite

on November 13th 2013, 11:27 am
Huh? What are you talking about?
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on November 13th 2013, 1:57 pm
There's an item in the Pokémon games called the Destiny Knot. It's a ball of red thread which a Pokémon can hold, and if the Pokémon holding it becomes infatuated due to the move Attract or the ability Cute Charm, the opponent becomes infatuated as well. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 13th 2013, 9:27 pm
Remember Gengar Town from the originals Very Happy

Admin

on November 13th 2013, 9:29 pm
Otaku X wrote:Remember Gengar Town from the originals Very Happy
Gengar Town?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 13th 2013, 10:34 pm
@Zack Your Gengars nickname is Lavnder

Admin

on November 14th 2013, 1:20 am
Oh. Haha! Another great gag! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 14th 2013, 8:23 am
I never nickname my pokemon

Admin

on November 14th 2013, 11:45 am
You will find her someday. Wink

on November 14th 2013, 12:36 pm
I never knew about those cute puffy Xenoblade things until your signature and the puzzle swap puzzle

Admin

on November 14th 2013, 4:21 pm
That's great, Otaku! Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 14th 2013, 9:03 pm
Nana is 7 in japanese

Admin

on November 14th 2013, 9:50 pm
Otaku X wrote:Nana is 7 in japanese
That's a great factoid. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 15th 2013, 8:17 am
I wonder if Jigglypuff will have fair type moves in SSB?

Admin

on November 15th 2013, 2:54 pm
Otaku X wrote:I wonder if Jigglypuff will have fair type moves in SSB?
That would be great! cheers

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 15th 2013, 8:26 pm
I haven't played much of X anymore Sad

Admin

on November 16th 2013, 11:29 am
You are great Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on November 16th 2013, 2:08 pm
Weird I got the yoshi egg hat today in StreetPass plaza

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum