Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+23
Ulqiorrathegreat
Nell TU
MetroidBlaster
Trinity33
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ragnarok
FuManchu
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aussiegamer
.hacker
Amufungal
SuperVash
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
Staroceancrazy
Akatsuki
Marioman18
Marth
KeAfan7
ToughGamer
KingreX32
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
27 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

October 2nd 2013, 7:25 pm
Jungle Japes

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

October 2nd 2013, 7:41 pm
I hope your wish comes true soon dude. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 2nd 2013, 8:39 pm
I have just one more piece for the Xenoblade puzzle

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

October 2nd 2013, 10:26 pm
That's similar to my trip in December. I'll be at my best friend BurstDashV8's house catching up with him, then I'll be back in my old hometown spending Christmas and New Year's Day with family friends. Smile
SuperVash
SuperVash

October 3rd 2013, 1:37 pm
A big map.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 3rd 2013, 3:16 pm
Hey! Don't you know it's rude to point? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 3rd 2013, 8:14 pm
It's the map it's the map it's the map

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 3rd 2013, 9:08 pm
Otaku X wrote:It's the map it's the map it's the map
And what could be your favourite continent is coloured-in now! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 4th 2013, 9:03 am
What's a compass doing on an island?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 4th 2013, 1:56 pm
That's no compass, it's the country known as Kisetsu, located in the heart of Ryukonari. Its intricate design was developed centuries prior, with the borders surrounding it and separating its four prefectures consisting of a tranquil river system. The four prefectures each embody a season of the year: to the east, Haru-chiho; to the south, Natsu-chiho; to the west, Aki-chiho; and to the north, Fuyu-chiho. In the middle of each prefecture sits one of Ryukonari's twelve great mountain peaks: Haruyama, Natsuyama, Akiyama and Fuyuyama. The other eight mountains are dotted around Kisetsu in other countries, except for Umiyama, which is located in the middle of the Umi Peninsula.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 4:57 pm
Pokemon X And Y excitement is throughout your signature. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 5:37 pm
Xeno blade looks like a great game I haven't played

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 5:58 pm
In Japan with your Kokoro no Tomo? Smile
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 15th 2013, 2:42 pm
Here's a comment Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 15th 2013, 5:33 pm
Just like Pokémon, humans hatch from eggs. Ah, so that's where babies come from...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2013, 9:45 am
Pokemon X has taken a lot of my time

October 16th 2013, 10:41 am
I'm going to be moving there soon for business maybe we will run across each other someday along with your future special someone? Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 16th 2013, 3:09 pm
Autobots used Rollout!
It's not very effective...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2013, 10:15 pm
I take it by the nickname Blade, Ralts will turn to Gallade?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 16th 2013, 10:30 pm
Pokémon X!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2013, 10:49 pm
Wild post appeared, it used "press attack" it's super effective

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 4:42 am
We should have a battle sometime. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 9:43 am
Driftloons are scary if you read their DEX entries

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 12:25 pm
That's nice. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 2:24 pm
Mage, knight, and priest. All they need is a thief and they'll be ready for an adventure in Junihoshi! Very Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 2:36 pm
I just beat that game. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 2:47 pm
That sword contains a big circle! Smile
Anonymous

October 17th 2013, 3:09 pm
I love Pokemon X! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 3:14 pm
I really should watch Naruto, but I'd prefer to watch it from the very beginning.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 5:49 pm
My birthday was 13 days ago

October 17th 2013, 6:00 pm
I'm so sorry I didn't know that your birthday was this month. Crying or Very sad
Happy birthday Nate chan! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 7:39 pm
Impressive artwork of Uzumaki Kushina! Did you draw it yourself, Kushina-chan? Smile
Otaku X wrote:My birthday was 13 days ago
Happy belated Birthday, Otaku-tomo. Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 7:50 pm
The theory for the lack of new Pokemon in Kaltos is creepy awesome, and also explains the huge increase in Ghost types >.} GameFreak I like your new Dark story telling

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 8:14 pm
Pokémon X and Y are fun.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 8:23 pm
Oh so your Maximus sorry I couldn't trade or battle earlier, I was getting to the climaX of the game..... Ohhhhhh how amazing it was

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2013, 9:19 pm
Otaku X wrote:Oh so your Maximus sorry I couldn't trade or battle earlier, I was getting to the climaX of the game..... Ohhhhhh how amazing it was
I'm only up to Gym número tres.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 18th 2013, 9:42 am
I'm surprised I'm as far as I am since I have work everyday

October 18th 2013, 1:58 pm
I'm happy for you Nate! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 18th 2013, 2:47 pm
I don't think I would eat an actual habañero. Spicy food burns my mouth a lot!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 18th 2013, 9:39 pm
Today's the half way make from my birthday to your birthday

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 18th 2013, 11:31 pm
Your birthday is the 3rd October, Otaku1?! Mine's the 3rd November! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 19th 2013, 8:00 am
It's the 4th actually

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 19th 2013, 3:13 pm
Oh yeah...there are 31 days in October. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 1625187496

In any case, did the Pokémon Nurse wish you a Happy Birthday in your Gen V game(s)? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 19th 2013, 8:17 pm
I didn't play any Gen V games on my birthday, but KK Slider played KK Birthday the Saturday before

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 19th 2013, 8:28 pm
Pokémon Eggs? lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 19th 2013, 9:06 pm
I have a Tyrunt if you have the other fossil

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 3:07 am
I have an Amaura, a Frogadier and a Charmeleon. I could breed you a quarter-dozen Eggs if you like once I trade for a Ditto on GTS.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 4:17 am
Ok I'll breed my Pokemon and trade you later

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 5:45 am
Woo! Tamago Trading! Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 2:06 pm
When's your birthday? Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Star_o10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)