Go down
Anonymous

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on December 24th 2012, 9:44 pm
Miss Universe and her best friend SuperZed ...

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on December 24th 2012, 10:10 pm
Sexy Santa

on December 25th 2012, 3:31 am
I don't yet have a Wii U. Neutral

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on December 25th 2012, 1:25 pm
Reminds me of a cross between Konata and Haruhi... Hmmm Aya Hirano Fan maybe?

on December 25th 2012, 5:22 pm
Nihongo no Tomo Get! Very Happy victory

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on December 26th 2012, 4:43 am
I'm wondering what your new signature will be, now that Christmas has come to an end...

on December 26th 2012, 5:15 am
Weird fact: the love heart is modelled after buttocks. Neutral

Anonymous

on December 26th 2012, 5:27 am
GamerZack wrote:Weird fact: the love heart is modelled after buttocks. Neutral

Hey! Sailor says: "You must be out of shape, dude!"

Critisise this: Zed has Mara's hair all over his arm...

on December 26th 2012, 2:18 pm
Zero suit Samus Wink

on December 26th 2012, 3:27 pm
My Tomo Kokoro, a new motion picture from Studio Ghibli. Very Happy
Samantha wrote:Critisise this: Zed has Mara's hair all over his arm...
That...is just creepy. O.o

on December 26th 2012, 3:57 pm
Every one

on December 26th 2012, 4:53 pm
FC's and ID's

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy

on December 26th 2012, 5:08 pm
Reminds me of Destroy Man from NMH

on December 26th 2012, 6:14 pm
A shocked emoticon next to Mario.

Anonymous

on December 26th 2012, 6:42 pm
Surprised Where's Mara??

on December 26th 2012, 8:49 pm
Venus

on December 26th 2012, 10:36 pm
Nihongo no Momo? Sounds delicious...mmm...Japanese peach... Drool

Anonymous

on December 27th 2012, 12:48 am
Cool The Jurassic Chainsaw Motor Gang school choir ... Wink

on December 27th 2012, 3:14 am
The fifth (and least-known) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Venus de Milo. Wink
Samantha wrote: Cool The Jurassic Chainsaw Motor Gang school choir ... Wink
I don't really get it, sorry... scratch

Anonymous

on December 27th 2012, 8:59 am
Ok, explanation:

The 7 D&D storyboard members in your signature are lined up like in a shool choir, their smiling faces hiding the truth behind their true characters and lifes. The truth however, shows on the outside of their figures; they're dressed up like an eery chainsaw motorgang and since they are fantasy characters, like in Jurassic Parc the movie, I thought of this combination: The Jurassic Chainsaw Motor Gang school choir ...

Now, ya know what hit ya, Zack! Smile

on December 27th 2012, 11:10 am
samus, and an anime character

on December 27th 2012, 2:20 pm
What's a Canuck anyways? Smile
Samantha wrote:Ok, explanation:

The 7 D&D storyboard members in your signature are lined up like in a shool choir, their smiling faces hiding the truth behind their true characters and lifes. The truth however, shows on the outside of their figures; they're dressed up like an eery chainsaw motorgang and since they are fantasy characters, like in Jurassic Parc the movie, I thought of this combination: The Jurassic Chainsaw Motor Gang school choir ...

Now, ya know what hit ya, Zack! Smile
I thought they were dressed like people who live in a world of pseudo-medieval fantasy. Wink

on December 27th 2012, 9:23 pm
Crystal

on December 27th 2012, 10:22 pm
Words

on December 28th 2012, 6:12 pm
Speaking of crystals.... I want Pokemon crystal for VC soon

on December 28th 2012, 6:32 pm
Mario <3

on December 29th 2012, 2:01 pm
Mario Kart Wii! WAHOO!! victory

on December 29th 2012, 4:01 pm
Ornoposia?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on December 30th 2012, 2:23 am
What's a Yu-Yu-Hakusho? And is it true that it's nothing like what a Yu-Gi-Oh! is?

on December 30th 2012, 11:21 am
I want a character based on what I look like, but a Shinigami like Rukia and Ichigo from Bleach! Very Happy

Nice character designs btw. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Rukiafan7
Anonymous

on December 30th 2012, 7:42 pm
I wonder what your next signature will be now after the holidays ...

on December 30th 2012, 9:01 pm
Ohhhh captain

on December 31st 2012, 4:12 pm
kranky kong, yelling at friend codes.

on December 31st 2012, 4:50 pm
A cybernetically-enhanced girl. Smile
Rukiafan wrote:I want a character based on what I look like, but a Shinigami like Rukia and Ichigo from Bleach! Very Happy
Eep. That kinda complicates things a little... Neutral
Nice character designs btw. Wink
Thank you. I like to make my characters look as best they can using my talents. Wink

on December 31st 2012, 8:30 pm
I hope 2013 has a lot of surprises for 3DS/WiiU

on December 31st 2012, 8:44 pm
"Well, you know what they say: two Cranky Kongs are worser than one!"

Everybody laughs

Anonymous

on December 31st 2012, 8:54 pm
WOW! GREAT! Happy New Year to you, Zack! Wink

I love you

Samantha

on December 31st 2012, 9:19 pm
Is that you in anime form? Smile

Whoa, that post had a very "deja vu" vibe to it...

Last edited by GamerZack on December 31st 2012, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tpyo)

on December 31st 2012, 9:34 pm
Miiverse on 3DS coming in 2013

on January 1st 2013, 7:46 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on January 1st 2013, 9:06 pm
On the ninth day of Christmas, Rukiafan's true love gave to him...

Nine Jynx-a dancing!

on January 1st 2013, 9:07 pm
Sorry but our new years is in another month

on January 2nd 2013, 12:17 am
Super Otaku wrote:Sorry but our new years is in another month
I thought New Year's Day was in January in the US, just like every other Western-based country. Neutral

on January 2nd 2013, 8:24 am
Super Otaku is probably referring to the Japanese or Chinese new year. They celebrate at a different time.

on January 2nd 2013, 2:51 pm
Actually Japanese new year is the same time, I was referring to the SMB Toad " sorry our princess is in another castle"

on January 2nd 2013, 5:43 pm
In Hawaii. Wink

on January 2nd 2013, 8:02 pm
Team Edward

on January 2nd 2013, 8:04 pm
"Where's my burrito?"
Super Otaku wrote:Team Edward
I'm starting to think that "I don't get it." has become my catchphrase. Neutral

on January 2nd 2013, 8:50 pm
I need RSE on my 3DS VC now

on January 2nd 2013, 10:01 pm
The old guys are using their chopsticks the wrong way!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum