Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+23
Ulqiorrathegreat
Nell TU
MetroidBlaster
Trinity33
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ragnarok
FuManchu
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aussiegamer
.hacker
Amufungal
SuperVash
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
Staroceancrazy
Akatsuki
Marioman18
Marth
KeAfan7
ToughGamer
KingreX32
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
27 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

February 13th 2013, 12:59 am
By contrast, the weakness of children is cooties. Smile
Super Otaku wrote:Scroll
GASP Surprised
Who did this for me? Rukiahan-chan? Samanssa-chan? Very Happy
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

February 13th 2013, 11:36 am
A novel written by Zack?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

February 13th 2013, 2:16 pm
So Yu-Yu-Hakusho is a comedy animé series? I wonder how many people think it's a show about people who play cards on their arms in school while riding motorcycles...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 13th 2013, 3:19 pm
Credits

February 19th 2013, 9:33 am
You should really get a kawaii pic into it again, Otakusan! I miss that.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 10:19 am
Captain

February 19th 2013, 10:40 am
I'm sorry, she's not. She's just a highschool snob in a way. But she's ok. You really need to update your sig, Otaku.... Arigatou gozaimasu.... _._
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 1:53 pm
Are you excited about something exciting?! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 3:19 pm
Zedits

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

February 19th 2013, 5:13 pm
Miiverse is kawaii. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 5:49 pm
I really want XenoBlade on eShop

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 6:00 pm
It's holding a staff with its ear! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 10:34 pm
The cast of CRYSTALS OF ORNOPOSIA. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 19th 2013, 10:41 pm
The cast of XENOBLADE CHRONICLES! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2013, 7:10 pm
Crystal cast

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2013, 7:20 pm
Kawaii. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2013, 7:37 pm
Xenoblade is one of the few wii games I still need

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 20th 2013, 11:24 pm
Poor Sony...
Anonymous

February 21st 2013, 12:10 pm
Cast members?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 2:31 pm
Purple butterfly. Smile

Hey, that rhymes with...uh...purple flutterby! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 4:19 pm
Fin

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 4:39 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Fin
Uh...it hasn't even started yet...? Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 6:48 pm
Oh opening credits... /me grabs the butter

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 6:53 pm
I'm interested in only one of those games. Three guesses which one! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 7:10 pm
Surprised but Harmo Knight is by Game Freak, and LEGO City has that Nintendo touch

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2013, 10:31 pm
All Sony seems to be doing is hurt themselves. They have the nerve to call Nintendo products childish, and yet they behave like juvenile bullies in the process. Good on Nintendo for ignoring their taunts and continuing to develop new and innovative technological achievements. There's a reason I prefer Nintendo games first and foremost. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 22nd 2013, 10:10 am
A 3DS isn't a DS though Surprised

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 22nd 2013, 2:00 pm
You're a game?! Surprised
Super Otaku wrote:A 3DS isn't a DS though Surprised
I did say DS series. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 22nd 2013, 2:09 pm
Yeah I named myself Harmo Knight (from the creators of Pokemon) back in Sept. buy it when it comes out to that blue 3DS XL

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 22nd 2013, 2:34 pm
Kaw
Anonymous

February 23rd 2013, 8:13 am
Why everybody's changing their signature lately? Is this like a new rage? I think it's rampage to me. I loved to see the Ornaposia 7 and their unfolding story. Why?... Now I'm really confused! Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 23rd 2013, 3:49 pm
Cecilia Alcott. Smile
Samantha wrote:Why everybody's changing their signature lately? Is this like a new rage? I think it's rampage to me. I loved to see the Ornaposia 7 and their unfolding story. Why?... Now I'm really confused! Crying or Very sad
You don't like the pictures I drew of my handhelds? Sad

I'm currently working on an episode of Crystals of Ornoposia. Should I start posting episodes as I finish them, or wait until I finish a season beforehand? Cool
Anonymous

February 23rd 2013, 5:54 pm
GamerZack wrote:You don't like the pictures I drew of my handhelds? Sad
Where did it say I don't like them? Sure I do, but you've been changing your signature lot's of times lately. So, you're using your signature as a showcase, is that it?

GamerZack wrote:I'm currently working on an episode of Crystals of Ornoposia. Should I start posting episodes as I finish them, or wait until I finish a season beforehand? Cool
I think you could share a few Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 23rd 2013, 6:54 pm
Is Infinite Stratos set in the sky? Smile
Samantha wrote:
GamerZack wrote:You don't like the pictures I drew of my handhelds? Sad
Where did it say I don't like them? Sure I do, but you've been changing your signature lot's of times lately. So, you're using your signature as a showcase, is that it?
I like to refresh my signature every now and then. Having the same signature for months on end kinda gets stale for me. Plus, I'm a strong believer that variety is the spice of life. Smile
Samantha wrote:
GamerZack wrote:I'm currently working on an episode of Crystals of Ornoposia. Should I start posting episodes as I finish them, or wait until I finish a season beforehand? Cool
I think you could share a few Smile
Okay, I'll post episodes during season production. Hopefully it proves more popular than Mushroom Force was in the end. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 23rd 2013, 8:26 pm
DS EYE

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 23rd 2013, 8:33 pm
I'm looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2. Yet another game to add to my to-do list... Smile
Anonymous

February 25th 2013, 11:04 am
To Do List? Like killing them? I love your sig on my site. Thank you!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 25th 2013, 2:59 pm
There's a character in my favourite webcomic named Celia. I think that's where their similarities end. Smile
Samantha wrote:To Do List? Like killing them? I love your sig on my site. Thank you!
Ack...tpyos! It was supposed to say "to-buy list". Neutral

Glad you like my signature, Samantha! I'm maybe going to do a new signature on here to promote the show. I also have a new avatar of Zed after being struck by a Dispel Clothing spell, but I'm wondering if I should upload it. It's basically him wearing boxer shorts, boots and gauntlets after his main outfit was temporarily banished to the Ethereal Plane. lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 25th 2013, 4:05 pm
Does that 3DS have an orange light? Someone's online

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 25th 2013, 4:14 pm
All gamers should ditch the console-related disputes and unite into one gigantic community. I'm considering getting yet another PSP just to prove that point. LOSE THE HATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, PEOPLE! LIFE'S TOO SHORT FOR DISSING AND BITTERNESS! Very Happy
Anonymous

February 25th 2013, 10:33 pm
Good point, Zack! And great colors Wink

I'm thinking of losing those scrollers now that I've listed my FCs in the Nintendo Codes section. No need to have them at two places atst. haha! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 25th 2013, 11:36 pm
Your signature still says "[/updown]". Just thought I should let you know. Smile
Anonymous

February 26th 2013, 10:20 am
Cool! How did you know? I corrected it. Thank you!

Now why's that red one smaller than the others?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 26th 2013, 11:39 am
Good site. Wink

Anonymous

February 26th 2013, 11:47 am
Site? what site?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 26th 2013, 3:58 pm
Samantha wrote:Cool! How did you know? I corrected it. Thank you!
No problem. I'm always happy to help. Very Happy
Samantha wrote:Now why's that red one smaller than the others?
It's a compact version of the original Nintendo DS. The other two are XL-sized versions of their console families. Wink
Samantha wrote:Site? what site?
I think he means Game-Xtreme, which is indeed an awesome site to be sure. Cool
Anonymous

March 1st 2013, 5:10 pm
Surprised And now those DS's have gone... hmm... Well, I guess the Crystals of Ornoposia quotes will do fine too Wink

Just a little advise here: Try not to switch your sig too much, Zack. You're using it as a bill board Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 1st 2013, 9:10 pm
Game-Xtreme...another great website on Forumotion! Cool
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 1st 2013, 9:54 pm
Can't wait till Jun 9

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 1st 2013, 10:23 pm
My Wii wouldn't switch on this morning! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)