Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on January 5th 2013, 8:23 pm
Pocket monsters

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on January 5th 2013, 8:42 pm
Cranky (on the left): "Oh yeah...that's scratching that itch!" ^_^

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 5th 2013, 10:47 pm
Nice nicknames

on January 5th 2013, 11:53 pm
I figured out how to make Cranky Kong very smelly! Just take away the "C" in his name! lol!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on January 6th 2013, 1:34 am
Albatros Albus

on January 6th 2013, 2:03 am
Samangantha Animelissa. Smile

Anonymous

on January 6th 2013, 10:56 am
It's about time for a hole new ball game ...

on January 6th 2013, 12:29 pm
Capt.

View user profile

on January 6th 2013, 12:32 pm
Is my avatar kawaii?

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Pbucket

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Pbucket

on January 6th 2013, 3:20 pm
Vote Naruto for Hokage '13!

Anonymous

on January 8th 2013, 10:53 pm
I have both of those games. Smile

on January 9th 2013, 2:43 am
Oh, Ash's Butterfree...why did you have to leave with that unusually-coloured non-shiny Butterfree to start a family? WHY?! Crying or Very sad

on January 9th 2013, 12:50 pm
Pokemon games that I need to play! Laughing

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Rukiafan7

on January 9th 2013, 3:56 pm
Your Zubat and Taillow have yet to evolve?! Surprised

on January 9th 2013, 9:40 pm
Lemons!? Unacceptable!!!!

on January 9th 2013, 9:54 pm
Ooh, Cranky2!

on January 10th 2013, 1:11 pm
A Wario comment. Wink

on January 10th 2013, 2:56 pm
Your current Pokemon Emerald team. Smile

on January 12th 2013, 12:17 pm
Friend codes. Wink

on January 12th 2013, 4:29 pm
Pokemon. Wink

on January 12th 2013, 8:35 pm
I can't wait for Game and Wario

on January 12th 2013, 9:38 pm
Scratch! Scratch! Scratch!

on January 16th 2013, 1:38 pm
Your new series. Wink

on January 16th 2013, 3:49 pm
Mon mon monmon monmonmonmon mon mon mon monmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmon!

on January 16th 2013, 5:08 pm
Crystals like in FF?

on January 16th 2013, 5:22 pm
"Ohh, yeah...mmm...that's the spot...right in my back!"

on January 26th 2013, 11:09 am
Terra cards or something

on January 26th 2013, 3:17 pm
OtakuIchi Smile
Super Otaku wrote:Terra cards or something
Pardon?

Anonymous

on January 27th 2013, 2:49 am
Eek them eyes are scary! Surprised

on January 27th 2013, 5:57 am
Samanime. Smile

Anonymous

on January 27th 2013, 7:06 am
GamerZack wrote:Samanime. Smile

HAHA! Sounds like some sort of drug to me or like a sort of candy.

Hmmm... I can tell he's got the crystal. He's smiles all over.

on January 27th 2013, 4:03 pm
The magic of HTML and/or BBCODE. Very Happy

on January 28th 2013, 8:10 am
Magic the gathering

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Captaincanucksigcopy
Anonymous

on February 4th 2013, 9:37 pm
A review of an ancient Egyptian civilization ...

on February 6th 2013, 4:04 am
Imagine if my banner scrolled... ^_^

on February 6th 2013, 10:00 am
D&D

on February 6th 2013, 2:27 pm
Just like seeing salad dressing causes to blush the tomato.

on February 7th 2013, 5:23 pm
Zed the magic hero Exclamation

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Star_o10

on February 7th 2013, 11:54 pm
Some people having a relaxing time at a beach on the Euroria Islands. Smile

on February 8th 2013, 3:48 pm
Your upcoming WiiWareWave series. Wink

on February 8th 2013, 10:39 pm
Reminds me of the xenokin, a race of alien people who became stranded on Junihoshi and have made it their home. Smile
Rukiafan wrote:Your upcoming WiiWareWave series. Wink
Actually, it's a series set within the world of Junihoshi. WiiWareWave is simply where I'd like to showcase it. You might call WiiWareWave a TV network which airs it. Wink

on February 12th 2013, 12:16 pm
An anime series. Wink

on February 12th 2013, 1:55 pm
I assume thats Xenoblade

on February 12th 2013, 1:59 pm
You are an Egyption dinosaur? Razz

on February 12th 2013, 3:50 pm
Xenoblade sounds like xenokin. Wink

on February 12th 2013, 3:52 pm
Is that a new Wiiwarewave Series?

on February 12th 2013, 4:55 pm
Shouldn't that say KingreX XXXII? Wink
@KingreX32 wrote:Is that a new Wiiwarewave Series?
Yep. The first season's currently under construction. Smile

Anonymous

on February 12th 2013, 6:26 pm
The Aussie 7

Imagine if my banner scrolled... ^_^

What ever you say, m8!

on February 12th 2013, 6:37 pm
Samanssa-san! Very Happy
Samantha wrote:The Aussie 7
But none of them are Australian. Zed, Amethyst, Mak, Emily and Bryn are Ornoposian, Thobrun is Tundwaldunian, and Brocc is Gnomslandic. Smile

on February 12th 2013, 11:53 pm
Scroll

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum