Go down
Anonymous

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

on April 10th 2013, 8:03 pm
Only one game comes to mind: Mario Kart Wii What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 631737971

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

on April 10th 2013, 8:05 pm
Bought and beat Star Fox 64 3D
Playing Luigis Mansion 2 a lot
harmo Knight
and getting mad at Paper Mario SS's final Bowser Boss

on April 11th 2013, 9:31 am
Mario Kart Wii against a cookie turtle lol!

on April 11th 2013, 11:25 am
Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fishing Resort.

on April 11th 2013, 4:22 pm
Trying to unlock the Pipe Frame in Mario Kart 7, because...well, y'know, it's the original Kart, so it tickles the retro gamer within me. Of course, due to Murphy's Law, because it's the Kart I most want to unlock it will be the last Kart I unlock normally. 3000 Coins, here I come! Razz

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on April 12th 2013, 10:34 am
It's making me sick. I love my Wii. I'll be playing it untill it breaks down (again) in a couple of years. I won't invest in Nintendope blegh... it's making me sick these kinda decisions.
Akatsuki
View user profile

on April 13th 2013, 11:36 am
Why not? At least Nintendo has fun games besides those western hack and slash action rpg's and fps's. Nintendo is still releasing eastern titles in the west where Sony and Microsoft are not even bothering with releasing Japanese games even here in Japan.

I support Nintendo because they support good games! Once Move and Kinect were released Sony and Microsoft stopped releasing many fun hardcore games.

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Pbucket

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Pbucket
Anonymous

on April 13th 2013, 11:39 am
I've been playing Go Vacation! Next I'll be supporting.... never mind... Just hush on that MKW thing. I'm in tears all over... I love my Mario Kart Wii... WHY?!!!! God I hate N's now!

on April 13th 2013, 8:24 pm
Playing Metroid Prime and Wii Sports these days.

on April 14th 2013, 7:30 am
Been playing Jak II: Renegade (Jak and Daxter II) on my PS2. It's an excellent game, really bright and colourful but it seems to get annoyingly difficult the further you play through. You have to make these pixel-perfect jumps and if you fail you die. >:-(
Anonymous

on April 14th 2013, 7:34 am
I'm glad you found your match Wink

on April 14th 2013, 7:45 am
LOL - I get really frustrated when I haven't got the skill to complete a game that I've brought bought. :-)

Last edited by visicalc on April 14th 2013, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 35 Years old and still using brought instead of bought x2 ;-))
Anonymous

on April 14th 2013, 7:56 am
Brought? Like bring in? Rolling Eyes Really? I seem to have had'm all today... clown

on April 14th 2013, 8:36 am
Samantha wrote:Brought? Like bring in? Rolling Eyes Really? I seem to have had'm all today... clown
ROFL - My excuses for poor grammar in my posts are as follows, it's a cold rainy Sunday afternoon and I haven't had my dinner yet. ;-)
Anonymous

on April 14th 2013, 8:48 am
It's ok (it's not just your grammar Laughing). We're having our first Spring afternoon, with temperatures around 75F!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

Well, how's that for a swell start of another week? Wink

on April 14th 2013, 5:50 pm
Samantha wrote:Well, how's that for a swell start of another week? Wink
I went shopping yesterday and it was so cold and windy that I almost got knocked off my feet. :-(

on April 14th 2013, 7:19 pm
I've been getting into Pokémon White. My Tepig evolved earlier this morning, so now I have a Fighting-type with whom I can challenge Lenora and her Normal-types! Cool

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on April 14th 2013, 9:20 pm
Been playing Heroes of Might and Magic V that I got from GameFly for free this afternoon.
Anonymous

on April 15th 2013, 9:56 am
Been playing Wii Party today with one of my best friends Wink She hates me for smarting her out all the time Razz No, just kidding there, we're still best friends.

on April 24th 2013, 1:11 pm
Pandora's Tower

2nd boss battle was a little more difficult but not by much. The second tower is a lot more interestingly designed, but it's also more difficult to traverse than the first. I hope the third boss proves to be more of a challenge. At least this game doesn't hold your hand like Skyward Sword does. Very Happy

I'm giving PT a little break tonight, because I'll be downloading LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins after work.

on April 24th 2013, 1:26 pm
Been playing some old Gamecube titles lately.

Mostly Star Wars: Jedi Knights: Outcast
and a bit of RE2 classic retro goodness.

on April 24th 2013, 3:07 pm
Just bought Liberation Maiden since it was on sale

on April 24th 2013, 3:30 pm
Super Mario 3D Land. I'm up to World Hachi! Very Happy

Anonymous

on April 24th 2013, 4:16 pm
I've been trying to play, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep on my PSP, but the controls are so ugly and uncomfortable for me Sad it makes me said Razz

on April 30th 2013, 1:09 pm
This morning I got 'Deus Ex', 'Conflict Vietnam' and 'The Thing' - all for the PS2, from a local gaming store. So I've spent most of the day playing them. :-)
Anonymous

on April 30th 2013, 1:21 pm
I really liked The thing for PS2. I'm a big John Carpenter's "The thing" fan, so I guess that's the reason I liked it. The game really got some low reviews, but I give it some credit because it links in with the main story.

on April 30th 2013, 1:34 pm
I'm a big fan of the film too - I'd seen some footage of the game on television back in 2002 but that was taken from the PC. In fact, I thought the game was only available for PC and Xbox, I didn't even know that it had been released for the PS2 so when I saw it in the store I had to buy it. :-)

on April 30th 2013, 1:36 pm
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
Just a little bit of item farming and creation this time.

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins. (3DS eShop)
Don't acknowledge what the critics have been saying about this game. If you're still on the fence, just jump over to the other side where the grass is green. Very Happy

on April 30th 2013, 4:01 pm
Mariokart 7 Glad the Maka Wuhu glitch was fixed Very Happy

on April 30th 2013, 4:28 pm
We should exchange FCs, Chickgoboom! MK7 is my favourite game on my blueack 3DS. I've been trying to unlock as many parts as possible. I just reached the 2000 Coin mark yesterday! Smile

Right now I'm training my Pokémon for the first Gym battle in HeartGold. So far Quil (my Cyndaquil), Lumin (my Mareep) and Tawny (my Hoothoot) are Lv. 10, so they're all ready. I'm also training Gel (my Wooper) and Monarch (my Metapod), and I might train another Pokémon as well so that I have a full team.

on April 30th 2013, 7:30 pm
Just got Fludity spin cycle on sale for $8

on April 30th 2013, 7:36 pm
@KokorOtaku wrote:Just got Fludity spin cycle on sale for $8
Wrong thread! lol!

Try this one: http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2613-your-most-recent-videogame-purchases Wink

on May 4th 2013, 12:01 am
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (3DS eShop)

Nano Assault EX (3DS eShop)
Some of the visuals in this game are the most impressive I've ever witnessed in a videogame. It's truly impressive what SHIN'EN has done here. And I thought FAST: Racing League had some impressive visuals for a WiiWare game. If SHIN'EN had included online multiplayer in FAST, it could've seriously been sold as a retail Wii title. Or at least sold at a higher price in the WiiShop.

on May 12th 2013, 12:11 pm
Wonderboy III: The Dragon's Trap (Wii VC)

The original arcade version of Wonderboy In Monsterland has some really horrible hit detection issues. I chose the arcade version, because I read in various spots on NLife that the SMS version has some serious issues with hit detection. After playing some of The Dragon's Trap, I can say that it has way superior hit detection. Although, the graphics aren't as good. The game feels a whole lot different to play than Wonderboy II. Which is a good thing. Very Happy

on May 12th 2013, 1:02 pm
I've been playing alot of La-Mulana lately. It's amazing how much harder the game is if you trigger the hard mode. Surprised

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Rukiafan7

on May 12th 2013, 3:26 pm
I've been getting right into Pokémon White Version. I'm training my team of Pocket Monsters to prepare them for Driftveil Gym. My star players to battle Clay are:

-Drake (Ducklett) Lv. 27 (Male)
-Jack (Vanillite) Lv. 28 (Male)
-Greentea (Pansage) Lv. 28 (Male)

The rest of my party might not do so well in a Ground-type Gym, and they are:

-Gemma (Boldore) Lv. 29 (Female)
-Sandy (Sandile) Lv. 28 (Female)
-Porkbun (Pignite) Lv. 28 (Male)

The next Pokémon I'm looking to add to my team is a Tynamo, but I can't enter Chargestone Cave and catch one due to a Galvantula web blocking the way. Razz

on May 12th 2013, 5:36 pm
Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Wii U. Turns out this game is even better than I expected.

on May 12th 2013, 9:59 pm
@Tasuki did you ever end up getting Fishing Resort? That's what I played after La-Mulana today. It's an awesome game. Wink

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 2 Rukiafan7

on May 14th 2013, 12:49 am
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
I just finished off the third tower, and this boss really reminded me of something out of TLoZ. So far, I'm at 29% completion. Which doesn't seem right for some reason.

on May 15th 2013, 1:05 pm
Best handheld LEGO game ever! Nuff said... Very Happy

on May 16th 2013, 12:28 am
Zeruda no Densetsu: Daichi no Kiteki, aka The Legend of Zelda: Steam Whistle of the Earth, aka The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It's amazing! It's one of the best Nintendo DS games I've played so far! Very Happy

on May 16th 2013, 6:07 am
Recently I've been playing an awful lot of the original Deus Ex on the PlayStation 2. It really is an excellent game and it only cost me £1. :-)

on May 16th 2013, 10:06 am
@zack no it wasn't the wrong thread, I bought fluidity on sale Argo I playing it recently Razz

on May 16th 2013, 3:19 pm
@KokorOtaku wrote:@zack no it wasn't the wrong thread, I bought fluidity on sale Argo I playing it recently Razz
Ah, got it. Cool

on May 25th 2013, 4:20 pm
I finished the story, but I've only reached 24.77% completion. There's still a lot of exploring left to do in this game, but it's disappointing that the story is so short, though.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS eShop)
I'm on chapter 19 now, so some of the free SpotPass prologues are finally accessible.

on May 25th 2013, 4:25 pm
Pokémon White: I finally caught a Cubchoo! I nicknamed her Snowflake. I have also just arrived in Icirrus City.

Pokémon White 2: Both Gym Leader Cheren and I were down to our last Pokémon: His Lillipup vs. Chowder, my Oshawott. Chowder's HP was down to 1, and, with a well-timed Water Gun attack, victory was achieved! We earned the Basic Badge! cheers

on May 26th 2013, 7:23 pm
Mario & DK: March of the Minis off the 3DS eShop...really fun Mario/Puzzle game Very Happy

on May 27th 2013, 8:36 am
I'm still playing Deus Ex on my PS2, I don't even think that I'm half-way through yet. I'm surprised at how addictive the game is. :-)

on May 27th 2013, 2:33 pm
Fishing Resort (Wii)
I had an urge to do some fishing, and was lucky enough to finally "S" rank the Japanese Lobster and Black Rockfish. Which actually got me ranked in the current tournament. But I was only ranked in 229th place, so you won't find WiiAboutU on the leaderboard yet. Now I only need to "S" rank nine more species at Teman Paradise! Very Happy

on June 8th 2013, 12:43 am
Link's Awakening DX (3DS VC)
I just purchased both of the TLoZ Oracle games on the 3DS VC, so I decided to begin this game over again. I'm quickly reaching the point that I last left off at. It's a little more enjoyable to play, when you know what you have to do.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum