View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

Re: Got My Copy of Nintendo Power's Final Issue!

on December 16th 2012, 6:28 pm
To my understanding, most people, subscribers included, are actually deciding to open their copie's. I'm definitely not opening mine, even if I'm unable to purchase a second copy to read. Just wait about 10 years down the road, after the economy has stabilised a bit more, and the supply of factory sealed copies are much more scarce to come by. I can almost guarantee that those people will be kicking themselves,, for opening their only copy. Just like I'm sure there are probably people kicking themselves right now, for opening their copy of issue #1, or for not taking good enough care of it.

Male Posts : 454
View user profile

on December 16th 2012, 9:51 pm
Nintenbro wrote:To my understanding, most people, subscribers included, are actually deciding to open their copie's. I'm definitely not opening mine, even if I'm unable to purchase a second copy to read. Just wait about 10 years down the road, after the economy has stabilised a bit more, and the supply of factory sealed copies are much more scarce to come by. I can almost guarantee that those people will be kicking themselves,, for opening their only copy. Just like I'm sure there are probably people kicking themselves right now, for opening their copy of issue #1, or for not taking good enough care of it.

The first issue and for awhile all issues didnt come wrapped in anything. All they did was have an address label attached to the magazine and sent it like that. Later on down the road possibly due to damage due to the delivery they started putting the magazines in plastic.
Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

on December 17th 2012, 5:08 pm
Tasuki wrote:
Nintenbro wrote:To my understanding, most people, subscribers included, are actually deciding to open their copie's. I'm definitely not opening mine, even if I'm unable to purchase a second copy to read. Just wait about 10 years down the road, after the economy has stabilised a bit more, and the supply of factory sealed copies are much more scarce to come by. I can almost guarantee that those people will be kicking themselves,, for opening their only copy. Just like I'm sure there are probably people kicking themselves right now, for opening their copy of issue #1, or for not taking good enough care of it.

The first issue and for awhile all issues didnt come wrapped in anything. All they did was have an address label attached to the magazine and sent it like that. Later on down the road possibly due to damage due to the delivery they started putting the magazines in plastic.

"or for not taking good enough care of it."

You cannot reply to topics in this forum