Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: I'm scared of ghosts.

on August 30th 2015, 12:39 pm
Wh...WHAT THE FRONK IS GOING ON?! THERE'S OVER 1,000 VISITOR'S ONLINE CURRENTLY!!!! Prinny

on August 30th 2015, 1:36 pm
WH-WH-WHAAAAAAAT?! Surprised

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on August 30th 2015, 2:24 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:WH-WH-WHAAAAAAAT?! Surprised
Wow, there are still over 700 visitors! This is an unexpected surge in activity. scratch

on August 30th 2015, 2:41 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Wow, there are still over 700 visitors! This is an unexpected surge in activity. scratch
I'm confused, too...

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on August 31st 2015, 12:04 pm
There are a bunch of visitors, but us members are as inactive as always. Embarassed

Admin
View user profile

on October 5th 2015, 9:03 pm
What the fronk?! Activity has inexplicably exploded on the forums today! I wonder what caused this surge in activity? scratch

Admin
View user profile

on October 23rd 2015, 12:29 pm
Ready that can of Ghost Be Gone, because tumbleweeds are all that are inhabiting this ghost town. I\'m scared!

Admin
View user profile

on November 16th 2015, 7:58 pm
Where'd @GamerZack87 go? Everytime he's inactive the site quickly becomes a ghost town. Neutral

on November 16th 2015, 11:36 pm
Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately... Anime Sweat

OFF-TOPIC: Due to my laptop problems, the premieres of Shell of Thal and Flight of Indigo probably won't air until January, so to make up for it I'll be working on a special starring Zed, which will be uploaded this December. More details to come soon!

on November 17th 2015, 8:26 am
"Everyone in this ghost town, we dont have to live like that....."
but seriously its really inactive, and I miss @Kushina-Chan I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum