Admin
View user profile

Re: I'm scared of ghosts.

on July 29th 2015, 5:46 pm
It's official we're a ghost town once again. Neutral

on July 29th 2015, 8:00 pm
Neutral

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on July 31st 2015, 8:33 pm
New articles have been posted be @PassioNATE and myself today so hopefully that'll help a bit. Wink

on July 31st 2015, 9:19 pm
Okay!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on August 2nd 2015, 6:15 pm
Where did everyone go? Sad

on August 2nd 2015, 7:34 pm
I went to eat hirugohan, @Kushina. Smile

on August 4th 2015, 12:01 pm
What happened to the 200-300 posts WiiWareWave used to get everyday? Now this site's lucky to get 20-30 posts a day. scratch

Admin
View user profile

on August 4th 2015, 10:21 pm
Woohoo! Ghosts be gone! 55 posts have been written on our forums so far today! king:

on August 4th 2015, 11:43 pm
Congrats.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Admin
View user profile

on August 4th 2015, 11:55 pm
With this post we're ending the day with 77 new forum posts for the day! king

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum