Go down

Re: I'm scared of ghosts.

on April 6th 2015, 2:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well, I'd better get playing, then! Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on April 6th 2015, 9:18 pm
Yay DK64! I love you

on April 6th 2015, 9:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My best pal BurstDashV8 is visiting me for two weeks starting this Saturday, so I'll even be able to review the multiplayer mode...or I would have been able to, if not for the fact that I can't find a white Wii U Pro Controller anywhere due to them having been discontinued. :/

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on April 6th 2015, 9:24 pm
Why not buy a black one?
Ebony and Ivory look nice together! I love you

on April 6th 2015, 9:27 pm
That's true. Good thinking! ^_^

Admin
View user profile

on April 16th 2015, 6:08 pm
We need to hire the Ghostbusters because WWW has officially and inexplicably become a ghost town... I\'m scared!

on April 17th 2015, 2:09 pm
I'm really sorry I haven't been here much for the past week. Sad

Admin
View user profile

on April 18th 2015, 8:16 pm
When there's something strange, in the neighborhood who're you gonna call?

on April 18th 2015, 11:36 pm
This guy! cheers

Admin
View user profile

on May 23rd 2015, 10:46 pm
Wow! Someone must have fumigated WiiWareWave with a can of Ghost Be Gone because we're a ghost town no more. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum