Go down

I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 Empty Re: I'm scared of ghosts.

on January 27th 2015, 11:07 pm
I ain't afraid of no ghosts :Weegee with Vac:

on January 29th 2015, 12:00 pm
Where did everyone go?! Neutral

I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on January 29th 2015, 3:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Where did everyone go?! Neutral
Well, I was in bed, y'know, on account of the timezone differences. I'm not sure about anybody else, though.

Not to worry, though, for I am working on something which could potentially bring back members. Know what it is? Here's a hint: it starts with "C" and ends with "a", and I'm pretty sure there's a "rystals of Silveri" in the middle somewhere. You're going to love the next episode! I don't want to spoil much, but I will say that the start of the episode reveals what happened to Zed. Mini-spoiler: his clothes come back! lol!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 29th 2015, 9:12 pm
35 posts so far today...at least that's an improvement over 1 post yesterday. Neutral

on January 29th 2015, 10:28 pm
... ...
... ... ... ...YAY! cheers

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on April 5th 2015, 5:49 pm
We're in another lull...if only we had a couple more news anchors. Neutral
I just can't keep up with the demand for the latest news all by myself...someone please help me. Crying or Very sad

on April 5th 2015, 5:50 pm
Ready and gaming at your service, sah! Smile

on April 5th 2015, 5:54 pm
Awesome! If there are any interesting Nintendo news stories that haven't been covered yet feel free to post them! cheers
I trust your judgement so I know the articles will be great. Wink

on April 5th 2015, 8:01 pm
Well, I'm not sure about any news we may have missed (Gamergy and the others are AMAZINGLY thorough), but I can definitely contribute some features. I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 631737971

on April 6th 2015, 2:00 pm
A review of the much anticipated Donkey Kong 64 would be awesome as well! Wink

on April 6th 2015, 2:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well, I'd better get playing, then! Very Happy

Anonymous

on April 6th 2015, 9:18 pm
Yay DK64! I love you

on April 6th 2015, 9:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My best pal BurstDashV8 is visiting me for two weeks starting this Saturday, so I'll even be able to review the multiplayer mode...or I would have been able to, if not for the fact that I can't find a white Wii U Pro Controller anywhere due to them having been discontinued. :/

Anonymous

on April 6th 2015, 9:24 pm
Why not buy a black one?
Ebony and Ivory look nice together! I love you

on April 6th 2015, 9:27 pm
That's true. Good thinking! ^_^

on April 16th 2015, 6:08 pm
We need to hire the Ghostbusters because WWW has officially and inexplicably become a ghost town... I\'m scared!

on April 17th 2015, 2:09 pm
I'm really sorry I haven't been here much for the past week. Sad

on April 18th 2015, 8:16 pm
When there's something strange, in the neighborhood who're you gonna call?

on April 18th 2015, 11:36 pm
This guy! cheers
I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 Luigi_Pose_-_Luigi%27s_Mansion_Dark_Moon

on May 23rd 2015, 10:46 pm
Wow! Someone must have fumigated WiiWareWave with a can of Ghost Be Gone because we're a ghost town no more. Wink

on May 23rd 2015, 11:00 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Wow! Someone must have fumigated WiiWareWave with a can of Ghost Be Gone because we're a ghost town no more. Wink
WOOHOO! Clefairy

on May 24th 2015, 5:18 am
Charizard Raaarrr! Charizard

on May 24th 2015, 10:49 pm
Uh...does anyone have an extra can of Ghost Be Gone?! I\'m scared!

on May 25th 2015, 2:50 am
I feel as though everyone disappears when my post count ramps up. Sad

on June 29th 2015, 2:53 pm
Where did everyone go?

on June 29th 2015, 3:12 pm
@TikiFireEmblem I know what you mean. Most of the time I visit WiiWareWave, it feels as though I'm the only one who's posted anything all day. Neutral

on June 29th 2015, 8:21 pm
It's been too quiet latley Sad

on June 29th 2015, 8:39 pm
WAY TOO QUIET... Crying or Very sad

on July 27th 2015, 8:56 pm
Someone whipped out a can of Ghost Be Gone again! There's been over 50 posts on our forums so far today! king

on July 27th 2015, 9:51 pm
Very Happy

on July 29th 2015, 5:46 pm
It's official we're a ghost town once again. Neutral

on July 29th 2015, 8:00 pm
Neutral

on July 31st 2015, 8:33 pm
New articles have been posted be @PassioNATE and myself today so hopefully that'll help a bit. Wink

on July 31st 2015, 9:19 pm
Okay! I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 631737971

Anonymous

on August 2nd 2015, 6:15 pm
Where did everyone go? Sad

on August 2nd 2015, 7:34 pm
I went to eat hirugohan, @Kushina. Smile

on August 4th 2015, 12:01 pm
What happened to the 200-300 posts WiiWareWave used to get everyday? Now this site's lucky to get 20-30 posts a day. scratch

I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 Real_Kabuto

on August 4th 2015, 10:21 pm
Woohoo! Ghosts be gone! 55 posts have been written on our forums so far today! king:

on August 4th 2015, 11:43 pm
Congrats.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on August 4th 2015, 11:55 pm
With this post we're ending the day with 77 new forum posts for the day! king

on August 30th 2015, 12:39 pm
Wh...WHAT THE FRONK IS GOING ON?! THERE'S OVER 1,000 VISITOR'S ONLINE CURRENTLY!!!! Prinny

on August 30th 2015, 1:36 pm
WH-WH-WHAAAAAAAT?! Surprised

on August 30th 2015, 2:24 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:WH-WH-WHAAAAAAAT?! Surprised
Wow, there are still over 700 visitors! This is an unexpected surge in activity. scratch

on August 30th 2015, 2:41 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Wow, there are still over 700 visitors! This is an unexpected surge in activity. scratch
I'm confused, too...

on August 31st 2015, 12:04 pm
There are a bunch of visitors, but us members are as inactive as always. Embarassed

on October 5th 2015, 9:03 pm
What the fronk?! Activity has inexplicably exploded on the forums today! I wonder what caused this surge in activity? scratch

on October 23rd 2015, 12:29 pm
Ready that can of Ghost Be Gone, because tumbleweeds are all that are inhabiting this ghost town. I\'m scared!

on November 16th 2015, 7:58 pm
Where'd @GamerZack87 go? Everytime he's inactive the site quickly becomes a ghost town. Neutral

on November 16th 2015, 11:36 pm
Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately... Anime Sweat

OFF-TOPIC: Due to my laptop problems, the premieres of Shell of Thal and Flight of Indigo probably won't air until January, so to make up for it I'll be working on a special starring Zed, which will be uploaded this December. More details to come soon! I'm scared of ghosts. - Page 1 631737971

on November 17th 2015, 8:26 am
"Everyone in this ghost town, we dont have to live like that....."
but seriously its really inactive, and I miss @Kushina-Chan I love you

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum