Admin
View user profile

Re: I'm scared of ghosts.

on January 29th 2015, 12:00 pm
Where did everyone go?! Neutral

on January 29th 2015, 3:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Where did everyone go?! Neutral
Well, I was in bed, y'know, on account of the timezone differences. I'm not sure about anybody else, though.

Not to worry, though, for I am working on something which could potentially bring back members. Know what it is? Here's a hint: it starts with "C" and ends with "a", and I'm pretty sure there's a "rystals of Silveri" in the middle somewhere. You're going to love the next episode! I don't want to spoil much, but I will say that the start of the episode reveals what happened to Zed. Mini-spoiler: his clothes come back! lol!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on January 29th 2015, 9:12 pm
35 posts so far today...at least that's an improvement over 1 post yesterday. Neutral

on January 29th 2015, 10:28 pm
... ...
... ... ... ...YAY! cheers

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on April 5th 2015, 5:49 pm
We're in another lull...if only we had a couple more news anchors. Neutral
I just can't keep up with the demand for the latest news all by myself...someone please help me. Crying or Very sad

on April 5th 2015, 5:50 pm
Ready and gaming at your service, sah! Smile

Admin
View user profile

on April 5th 2015, 5:54 pm
Awesome! If there are any interesting Nintendo news stories that haven't been covered yet feel free to post them! cheers
I trust your judgement so I know the articles will be great. Wink

on April 5th 2015, 8:01 pm
Well, I'm not sure about any news we may have missed (Gamergy and the others are AMAZINGLY thorough), but I can definitely contribute some features.

Admin
View user profile

on April 6th 2015, 2:00 pm
A review of the much anticipated Donkey Kong 64 would be awesome as well! Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum