Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
Kickstarter: Heart Forth Alicia Obliterates Initial Goal And Could Be Headed To Wii U!
Contest: Easter Contest Winner Announced!
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You
Comment on the sig of the person above you
The video games alphabet
Golden Sun Discussion.
eshop: Abyss Will Dive Onto The North American Wii U eshop On May 1st For Just $1.99!
Atlus is publishing Citizens of Earth
Your Generation III Pokémon Parties
Your Generation IV and V Pokémon Parties
Yesterday at 5:02 pm
Yesterday at 3:28 pm
Yesterday at 2:30 pm
Yesterday at 2:15 pm
April 21st 2014, 5:53 pm
April 21st 2014, 5:03 pm
April 21st 2014, 5:02 pm
April 21st 2014, 4:01 pm
April 21st 2014, 3:18 pm
April 21st 2014, 2:55 pm
Mio Akiyama
PAL96
PKMNTrainerZack7
Romantaku
Mio Akiyama
Mio Akiyama
Mio Akiyama
Rukiafan
PKMNTrainerZack7
PKMNTrainerZack7
Advertisement

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge 5 5 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Better Than The Original!

Gameplay and Story:

Ryu Hayabusa is back and ready to slash away at other ninja and the forces of darkness in this remake of Ninja Gaiden 3 and this version is far superior to the original! First of all the blood and gore that was absent from the original Ninja Gaiden 3 has been added, and many new items and stages have been added to the game!

The Wii U tablet is used in some clever ways, but all in all doesn't add much to the game besides making it harder. The levels are much more difficult this time around and some enemies and bosses have new behaviors and attack patterns!

This game also has a few traps that use your knowledge of the previous Ninja Gaiden games against you and can be a source of frustration at times, but it makes beating the game is a rewarding experience!

The game is longer than Ninja Gaiden 2 and the bosses are in some cases frighteningly difficult so don't expect to beat the game in less than 100 hours.

Graphics and Music:

The graphics in the game are some of the best I've ever seen with incredibly realistic effects and detailed character models this game is far superior to the PS3 version's graphics, however there are some instances where the frame-rate drops enough to affect gameplay, but thankfully this doesn't occur frequently.

The music is fully orchestrated and actually seems to adjust its volume and tempo depending on the level of danger you're facing!

There are even a few classic tracks from the NES trilogy that have been fully orchestrated and sound both nostalgic and new!

Bottom Line:

With excellent gameplay, a high level of difficulty, amazing graphics, and a breathtaking soundtrack Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge for the Wii U is a great addition to any hardcore gamers library, but some slowdown and occasional lag does slightly hurt the game's review score, but the game is still highly recommended!

Score: 8/10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

-

My current Xenoblade Stats!

Levels: 99*
Skills: Level 10*
Collectopedia: 99%
Colony 6: Level 6*
Quests: 443/489
# of Surprise quests: 6*
Secret Monado Skills: 2/2*
Level 100+ Bosses Defeated: 3
View user profile http://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on November 22nd 2012, 1:25 pm by Rukiafan

This review needs some pics! And this was our very first Wii U review! Wink

Post on November 22nd 2012, 1:33 pm by Romantaku

Cool I was wondering how this compared to the PS360 version, I may get this soon then

Post on November 22nd 2012, 4:08 pm by SkywardL

Good job on your first Wii U review

Post on November 23rd 2012, 8:24 pm by Epona

Um....nice review Rukiafan Smile

Post on November 24th 2012, 11:01 am by KingreX32

awesome review dude.

Post on November 24th 2012, 12:09 pm by Cloud_Strife

@Rukiafan That was fast....... This is a quality review and the first adult game that I've seen you review. I know you aren't a fan of violent games, but despite that you still gave the game a fair and unbiased review, a sign of true professionalism!

Post on December 8th 2012, 3:50 pm by Staroceancrazy

Sounds fun! Very Happy

Post on December 8th 2012, 6:14 pm by Supertimbros

Looks like a great game in the series wasn't fond of #2.

Post on December 8th 2012, 7:53 pm by Romantaku

I think I'll pick this one up next time I get a card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum