Go down
Admin
View user profile

I'm getting a "real" laptop on Tuesday!

on November 22nd 2012, 12:21 pm
I'm getting a full featured laptop on Tuesday with Windows 7 and tons of features, not to mention a 16" screen so expect huge changes to occur on the website now that I won't be restricted by the limitations of a netpad or the Wii browser! Wink

Re: I'm getting a "real" laptop on Tuesday!

on November 22nd 2012, 3:27 pm
Nice! Now you can do all sorts of pooter-based things! Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 22nd 2012, 6:28 pm
rukiafan do you ahve a Wiiu. if you do add me. Also congrats. What brand in your comp

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on November 22nd 2012, 6:40 pm
HP with an intel celleron processor. It even says that it's powerful enough to run World of Warcraft. Wink

on November 22nd 2012, 6:48 pm
Rukiafan wrote:HP with an intel celleron processor. It even says that it's powerful enough to run World of Warcraft. Wink
Once I get a new laptop I'll look for a copy of Mists of Pandaria. My poor Worgen Druid must be feeling so lonely and underlevelled. If you get it too, let's play online! Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on November 22nd 2012, 6:52 pm
Of course. Wink

on November 23rd 2012, 12:11 am
You guys play WoW too :O. Let me know what server you are on. I current play on Argent Dawn and have a level 90 Worgen Hunter.

Oh and congrats on the new Computer Rukiafan.
Admin
View user profile

on November 23rd 2012, 2:00 am
Thank you Tasuki. Wink

on November 24th 2012, 11:03 am
nice mine is an HP also. Pavilion DV6 Windows 7 OS

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on November 24th 2012, 11:59 am
Our development PC's for Star Guardian Bankai 64 are HP Lightspeed gaming laptops which are a good value for what you can do with them as a game developer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum