Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

3DS (eShop Discussion)

+7
Tails86
Megatron2000
Sneaker
SkywardL
KokorOtaku
RoryLee
NINTENBRO
11 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

3DS (eShop Discussion) Empty 3DS (eShop Discussion)

November 15th 2012, 3:26 pm
I thought the presence of this thread would help reduce some uneeded clutter in this forum, since this is such a broad subject. This is the chill spot to discuss anything and everything related to the 3DS eShop. Let the conversation commence my friends.

Has anyone of our member's downloaded Ghosts & Goblins on the 3DS yet? I'd just like to know if the spritework is of a suitable size for this emulation like Super Mario Bros., or would say the spritework is more suited for a television screen? I watched gameplay videos, and the sprites appeared to be very small and difficult to distinguish. I'm not even considering the restore point feature, I just want to know if I should download the game on my Wii or my 3DS someday. I really do enjoy playing platformers on a handheld console. I actually prefer to experience them on a handheld console, because I just find them more enjoyable in that form. But as I stated, the scale size of the spritework is of concern for me. Especially when I consider the status of Ghost & Goblin's legendary difficulty. Surprised

Last edited by Nintenbro on November 16th 2012, 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

3DS (eShop Discussion) Empty Re: 3DS (eShop Discussion)

November 15th 2012, 7:11 pm
Not sure. I've never been one to worry about the sprite size from the tv to the handheld. If I have the option to choose between the Wii or the 3DS, I think I would go with downloading the game on the 3DS. I prefer to take the old school games with me on the go.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 16th 2012, 12:34 pm
Has anybody downloaded Monster Shooter yet? If so, do you think it was worth your $7? I've been thinking about purchasing this game, because it does appear to be a perfect little pickup & play game. I do still kind of need a game that's great for short burts of play. You know, for those instances when you just need to be distracted for a few minutes. Like when you're waiting in a doctor's office or something of the sort.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 16th 2012, 12:59 pm
So I heard Ex Troppers, Bravley Defult, Prof Layton X Ace Attorney, Phonenix Write 5, Project X Zone, and Harmo Knight are coming to eShop in 2013, if so I'll be very happy. Also isn't brain age concentration coming on Dec 3rd still?

Admin

November 16th 2012, 1:18 pm
I don't know what happen to Brain Age 3DS, hasn't shown up in instant buy at Club Nintendo yet. It might have been delay to 2013.

With that said, 2013 is going to be a great year for 3DS.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 16th 2012, 1:27 pm
Yeah I don't really want brain age, but I do want the SP puzzle Very Happy when it's finished it looks cool

November 16th 2012, 1:50 pm
I'd like too see some more indie games available on the eShop. Cave Story, VVVVVV & Mutant Mudds all have that retro charm & personality that I miss from my childhood. Currently, my most wanted indie game that I really want on the eShop is Fez. I mean, I REALLY want that damn game! I'd also like to see the 3DS' gyro controls implemented with the, "world swiveling mechanic" in Fez too. Most definitely a day one purchase for me. I wouldn't even care if cost $15-$20. Just imagine Fez in 3D people!

December 22nd 2012, 9:16 pm
So, I've been informed that Gunman Clive is a really awesome platformer, and it isn't just a great game for only $1.99. Has anybody in the PAL regions downloaded this game yet? I'd like to know if this game is really as good as some have said it is.

Admin

December 23rd 2012, 10:05 am
It's a great game. Everything I expected it judging from the trailer. It's pretty funny that it copies things from Mega Man, Donkey Kong Country and Mario. It is pretty short though. But I have just finished it on Easy, so maybe the other levels and unlockables are more challenging.
Anonymous

December 23rd 2012, 11:41 am
I just heard that there is one extra enemy and two extra stickers in the eshop version of Paper Mario: Sticker Stars, but is this true?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 23rd 2012, 11:55 am
@[url=https://www.wiiwarewave.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=Kushina ]Kushina [/url]Surprised IDK I have the DL version, I might have to check it out

January 13th 2013, 9:24 pm
I'm thinking about downloading either 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (3DS eShop) or Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, any suggestions?

May 8th 2013, 2:06 pm
Should I consider downloading The Denpa Men for the 3DS eshop? It looks good, yet quite strange, which is why I'm procrastinating downloading the game. |/

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
3DS (eShop Discussion) 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Tails86
Tails86
Admin

May 9th 2013, 2:17 am
Megatron2000 wrote:Should I consider downloading The Denpa Men for the 3DS eshop? It looks good, yet quite strange, which is why I'm procrastinating downloading the game. |/
I have actually played the demo of the game and thought it was while very strange it was very funny at the same time. Especially when you attack. I wanted to pick it up as well but at the time was busy with other games. Now i'm super far behind on picking it up. Eventually i want to get it. I heard the game sold very well though so they are making a sequel. Hope were also able to get the sequel over here as a US Release. 3DS (eShop Discussion) 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 9th 2013, 10:15 am
@Tails the sequel comes to NA on May 30, and you unlock special stuff in the 2nd one if you own the first I hear. I just gotta try to beat the first before the 2nd one come out...

Admin

May 9th 2013, 12:58 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:@Tails the sequel comes to NA on May 30, and you unlock special stuff in the 2nd one if you own the first I hear. I just gotta try to beat the first before the 2nd one come out...
Awesome Thanks for the info Smile
Bazooka
Bazooka

May 14th 2013, 12:10 pm
I hear a new game Monster Realm might come to 3DS eshop it similar to Pokemon. Very Happy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

May 15th 2013, 1:09 pm
Does anybody know if they're going to download The Starship Damrey tomorrow? I would be, but I'm broke until next Wednesday. If anyone does happen to download it tomorrow, be sure to please let us know your impression's of the game.

Super Coinage!

May 15th 2013, 1:18 pm
I have not even heard of the game yet Surprised

Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 15th 2013, 3:47 pm
I'm pretty excited about this game. It sounds really interesting and it's an adventure. Which peaks my interest by default.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

May 15th 2013, 7:31 pm
I don't care about the price. I'm guessing it will ONLY cost $8, just like the other Guild titles. I'm just worried it will lack content like Liberation Maiden. I don't want this game to be short and sweet! Sad

Admin

May 16th 2013, 4:43 pm
Better short and sweet than long and boring. But I got this game. It's an interesting adventure game so far. Your really left on your own with out any instructions. Big scary moment in the early beginning. Annoying thing is the sound of movement the robot makes. Curious to see how this will develop.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 20th 2013, 2:48 pm
I finished it. It's only four hours long (and only because I was stuck at some point). So it is really short and unlike Liberation Maiden, there isn't really any replay value. But the story is pretty good, there are some missed opportunities but the ending is very good. Gameplay wise, this is a really easy and lineair adventure game. Puzzles are very simple. Just as the graphics, audio is good though very silent at times. The movement sound of the robot is annoying but the voice acting is great. I would say it's a 7 out of 10 for me as an adventure lover.
Tails86
Tails86
Admin

May 21st 2013, 4:29 am
Bring a game thats of course fun but has lots of unlockables with it too. Its very much needed for gamers that enjoyed it from beginning to end to find all those hidden secrets or etc in a game. Some gamers want to beat a game 100% cause it makes them feel much more accomplished and I believe all games should include a 2nd version of a game after finishing the first time through.. to provide more playability. Smile

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 6th 2013, 2:45 pm
SteamWorld Dig is arriving on the eShop in PAL regions tomorrow and in NA this thursday. I've been very interested in this game, since it was announced for the 3DS. Does anybody have an idea of how much this game is going to cost? I'm expecting a price point somewhere between $8-$10, but I would probably pay just a little bit more.

August 25th 2013, 3:22 pm
Any good RPG's on the service?

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 25th 2013, 5:51 pm
I've downloaded Crimson Shroud, but I haven't begun to play it yet. I've been informed that it's really good, though. The DenpaMen games are supposed to be really good too, but I can't get past their really childish art style. Other than that, I have no idea except for retail eShop games. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Shin Megami Tensei IV & Fire Emblem: Awakening are all top-notch games.

November 11th 2013, 1:12 pm
Just to let everyone know, Code of Princess, Etrian Odyssey IV & Soul Hackers are all on sale for only $19.99, until the 18th of November! I think I'm going to have to download Soul Hackers, at that price. 3DS (eShop Discussion) 631737971

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 11th 2013, 1:19 pm
That's a really good sale! Thanks for letting all of us know about this big sale. Wink

3DS (eShop Discussion) 19654

3DS (eShop Discussion) 87457210

3DS (eShop Discussion) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 11th 2013, 1:38 pm
^ You can create an article, if you think more of our member's will learn of this sale that way. You can take the credit for the article, since your doing the work. I'll just delete my post above. 3DS (eShop Discussion) 631737971

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)