Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Retro City Rampage, WiiWare version still coming A7pWlxLCAAAWBrc

I guess this means that Retro City Rampage doesn't support the Wii U GamePad.

The official Retro City Rampage Twitter page release an image of the Wii's Classic Controller, indicating that the WiiWare release is still coming very soon.

Their Tweets also confirmed that the GameCube controller and the Wiimote is supported. However, they strongly recommend playing Retro City Rampage with the Classic Controller.

Are you excited that Retro City Rampage is finally going to appear on a Nintendo console? Will you download the game from the Wii Shop Channel or from the Wii U eShop? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
November 14th 2012, 2:58 pmNINTENBRO
I don't know anymore, because I'm not as hyped as I used to be about RCR. They never should've announced the game in such early stages of development. The game has also been receiving some fairly harsh criticisms and sub-par review scores. It may be $15 well saved, if you were to just let RCR evaporate, as they say.
KokorOtaku
November 14th 2012, 3:01 pmKokorOtaku
Meh, I kinda was hyped, but not as much as I was back in 2010
RoryLee
November 14th 2012, 8:06 pmRoryLee
I'm still excited! And I guess I'll download it on the WiiU since I will probably put the Wii in storage for now.
KeAfan7
November 19th 2012, 12:45 amKeAfan7
Remember that the scheduled release date is this Thursday. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)