Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO
Hello, I thought I'd create my own blog, since a lot of other members have already done so. The first topic I would like to bring up for discussion is gaming video reviews. I've been desiring to write gaming reviews for WiiWareWave, for awhile now. I've had a lot of other things happening in my life which were my prioritie's. I've had a little extra time available lately, so I could potentially begin producing reviews very soon. I thought I'd ask WiiWareWave's member's if they would enjoy watching a video review instead of just reading a written review? I'm not the most attractive guy in the world, and I would be limited to the lousy camera quality of the 3DS. Which means, I will only be able to produce 10 minute long video reviews max. I think most videogames can be explained in less than 10 minutes, so that shouldn't be a big problem. The video quality, as I've said, will be of a lower standard. Would you still enjoy watching my gaming video reviews?

You're more than welcome to post your opinion's in the comments section below. And remember, I used to be ranked 12th place in the world in Moto Heroz. I don't know why you should remember that. I just want you to. Lol! Very Happy

Last edited by Nintenbro on November 13th 2012, 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total

Comments

Anonymous
November 12th 2012, 10:43 pmGuest
I can't read your blog because your avatar is too big. Sad
KokorOtaku
November 12th 2012, 10:44 pmKokorOtaku
Ditto, avatar too huge
Anonymous
November 12th 2012, 10:45 pmGuest
I would enjoy video reviews! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
November 12th 2012, 10:54 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Your profile's all over your intro like milk spilt onto a table! Crying or Very sad
NINTENBRO
November 13th 2012, 1:45 amNINTENBRO
I noticed that GamerZack, right after I created this blog. I have no idea why my avatar is scaled up that large, but it's some type of site malfunction that's beyond my power. I'm sure one of our administrator's will be able to resolve the issue shortly... I hope. Smile
NINTENBRO
November 13th 2012, 3:48 amNINTENBRO
Alright, I'll just give you guys some options.

1) NightSky $10 + tax
2) Castlevania: The Adventure $3 +tax
2) Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge $4 + tax
3) Adventure Island $4 +tax
4) Double Dragon $4 +tax
5) ☆ Mutant Mudds

Mind you, I currently only have $10 + tax in my eshop account, so you can choose whatever combination of games you wish. By the way, I already own the following games: Mutant Mudds, VVVVVV, Ketzal's Corridor's (A.K.A. Potzol's Puzzle's), Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword and Mighty Switch Force. I'd probably also enjoy reviewing Cave Story (eShop) too. Which I've almost completed. Well, there's your choices my friends. Choose wisely and thall be rewarded handsomely. Lol!
RyanNerdyGamer
November 13th 2012, 6:10 amRyanNerdyGamer
I know, Nintenbro. I had a similar problem with too much text in my profile. I was just making an obvious statement into a bit of humour, with emphasis on the "crying over spilt milk". Wink
KeAfan7
November 13th 2012, 12:45 pmKeAfan7
I'll try to find you a smaller avatar later today. Wink
NINTENBRO
November 13th 2012, 5:45 pmNINTENBRO
Rukiafan, can't you just scale my avatar down in size? Also Rukiafan, why am I only able to post in the comments section of this thread? Is there anyway to add more posts to the blog above, or do I seriously have to edit the first post over and over again? If so, I think I'm just going to create another blog in one of the regular forums.

Alright guys, nobody has voted for any of the games I listed above. I'm just going to choose the games I'll review based upon my own preferences, if nobody votes soon.
NINTENBRO
November 14th 2012, 11:39 pmNINTENBRO
Well, I guess I'll be reviewing Castlevania: The Adventure guys, since RoryLee was the only member who specified which game he preferred me to review.
NINTENBRO
January 1st 2013, 7:03 pmNINTENBRO
At some point, I may need the assistance of the staff, so I can add screenshots to my Gunman Clive review. I'll try to locate some original screenshots that haven't been used in any another reviews of the game, so far.
KeAfan7
January 1st 2013, 7:06 pmKeAfan7
@Nintenbro: Do you like your new Reyn Time Xenoblade avatar? XD
NINTENBRO
January 1st 2013, 7:14 pmNINTENBRO
Yes, I do Rukiafan! If I decide to become a full on reviewer for WiiWareWave, I may just upload a personal picture of myself, though. You know, how they do things over at NLife? If I'm going to take this thing seriously and professionally, I think I'd better play the part as well. Don't you think so Rukiafan?
KeAfan7
January 1st 2013, 7:22 pmKeAfan7
Sure, why not. I suppose that I'd do the same if you did. Wink
NINTENBRO
January 1st 2013, 8:20 pmNINTENBRO
Cool, cool... I would definitely appreciate the positive reinforcement. I think it would be for the best if all staff members were to follow suite, as to not cause any confusion or hierarchy.
RyanNerdyGamer
January 1st 2013, 8:55 pmRyanNerdyGamer
GULP...m-my r-real mu-mu-mugshot? pale
Anonymous
January 1st 2013, 9:10 pmGuest
W00T!!! This is exactly why my privates should stay private as they are. I've been there before, been stalked for that even. I promissed my BF never ever to send one bit of any picture anywhere anymore, ever. No, mister, if you take it there, count me out!.
NINTENBRO
January 2nd 2013, 12:17 amNINTENBRO
I'm sorry that I even brought it up now guys. Some staff have very valid reasons for not participating, so I guess this should be voluntary then Rukiafan. GamerZack probably works hard on his pixel art to get it just right, and we don't need anybody trying to stalk Samantha either. Which means she must be pretty attractive. But, anyways... Very Happy
NINTENBRO
January 3rd 2013, 8:02 pmNINTENBRO
Just ignore the statement above, so you may take me seriously for a minute. I just downloaded Fluidity: Spin Cycle, and I'm interested in producing a review for the game. After my Gunman Clive review has already been posted, of course. Which I'm just waiting on some additional info I requested from Bertil Hörberg. If none of our reviewer's wish to review Fluidity: Spin Cycle, I'll seriously consider doing it myself. I know SkywardL just had to tackle escapeVektor, so he's probably not ready for another large project as this. I may be wrong, though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)