Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS?

+5
KokorOtaku
Tasuki
RyanNerdyGamer
RoryLee
NINTENBRO
9 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS? Empty Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS?

November 11th 2012, 3:08 pm
Besides Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, I'm seriously anticipating the next handheld Legend of Zelda & Metroid title more than any others. I really hope the next handheld Metroid title is in 2-D like, Metroid Fusion. I'll be totally content, as long as the next handheld Zelda title isn't another remake or displayed with the, "Toon Link," art style of Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. What are your most anticipated game(s) for the 3DS?

Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS? Empty Re: Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS?

November 11th 2012, 4:24 pm
I'm really looking forward to Castlevania:Lords of Shadow. I loved the Castlevania games that were on the GBA and DS. This game looks to bring it to a whole new level.

It would be great if they included the original Castlevania game as a bonus. Contra 4 for the DS included Contra and Contra 2.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS? Empty Re: Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS?

November 11th 2012, 4:31 pm
The next Castlevania game will be a huge step up in the series for me. The last Castlevania game I played was Dracula's Curse (still unbeaten) and before that was the orginal NES game.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

November 11th 2012, 5:58 pm
Out of what's still to come this year I'm most excited for Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Out of next year's announced titles I'm looking forward to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening and the new paired Zelda titles, at least one of which is likely for 3DS. Besides those, there are still some games I need to get from the eShop which are already out. Basically, I need a bigger SD Card. Wink
Tasuki
Tasuki

November 11th 2012, 9:14 pm
Right now the only games that are on my radar are Epic Mickey 2, and Castlvania. Luigi's Mansion 2 looks good but I have never played the first one.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 11th 2012, 9:47 pm
My most wanted game for 3DS is, "Beyond the Labyrinth," but I don't think that'll ever actually become localized here in North America. Especially since there still hasn't been any word of it.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 11th 2012, 9:57 pm
Bravley Defult, project X Zone, Harmo Knight, Luigis mansion 2, AC Jump Out, fire emblem awakening, Paper Mario SS, Denpa Men 2, Crashmo, Wario Land II, Wario Land III, Kirby DL 2, Ikachan, and Epic Mickey POI

January 3rd 2013, 12:15 pm
Fire Emblem Awakening and Animal Crossing. Either one should get a solid amount of playtime, though I reckon Animal Crossing will last until the cartridge gives out again.

Admin

January 3rd 2013, 2:35 pm
Still waiting for Luigi's Mansion. Can't wait for that game.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

January 3rd 2013, 7:04 pm
I'm mostly anticipating the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'll be spending less than $40 on the eShop all thanks to my Wii U's Deluxe Digital Promotion.

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 12th 2013, 2:29 pm
Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing New Leaf are the two games I'm looking forward to most right now!

Your Most Anticipated Game(s) for 3DS? Star_o10
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 12th 2013, 2:40 pm
Now that I've downloaded Awakening, I'm just waiting for Castlevania: LoS: MoF, Luigi's Mansion 2 and SMT: Soul Hackers. I'm also highly anticipating that SMT/Fire Emblem crossover, and of course, the next original handheld Legend of Zelda title. I tried out the EO4 demo, and I was severely disappointed by the low level of polish. The 3D effects are almost non-existent in their appearance, and I thought that some of the music was just horrible. Which is not something you really want to listen to, when you could possibly be grinding for extensive periods of time. I'm actually more satisfied with Unchained Blades. I'll use the $40 to pre-order a copy of Pandora's Tower instead. Very Happy

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)