View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Wow Just Wow.....

on November 6th 2012, 8:11 pm
Never in my life have I seen such a ridiculous banning of a member as I did today at GoNintendo I was actually banned for spamming because I named my username after our website even though I didn't say $#!% about WiiWareWave there. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Re: Wow Just Wow.....

on November 6th 2012, 9:08 pm
Someone at GoNintendo should be fired. Sad

on November 6th 2012, 9:43 pm
Ouch

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on November 7th 2012, 3:06 am
That's pretty harsh in my honest opinion. Mad

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on November 7th 2012, 5:58 am
They probably just don't want you advertising a rival site through their forums.

You didn't have to say anything, your username said it all.

on November 7th 2012, 8:28 am
Hello Aviator and welcome to WiiWareWave! I love you

on November 11th 2012, 12:37 am
pleh I've gotten banned for having a name "no face" on an anime forum that one of the mods hated myazaki films!!! how can you hate those anime??? they are the best ones! lame forum. lame admin. gonintendo is not worth your time if they feel that way.
Admin
View user profile

on November 11th 2012, 12:50 am
@Aviator wrote:They probably just don't want you advertising a rival site through their forums.

You didn't have to say anything, your username said it all.

^This. And I am not saying that you did Rukiafan and I know you wouldn't on purpose, but some people do set their user names to advertise other sites and than purpose spam just to get the site name all over another sites forums. So they probably thought you were a spammer attempting to do that. Perhaps also it is in their rules that you can use another site's name as a username. I do know some sites do have that rule to avoid spammers.

But honestly if you weren't spamming at all they could have at least sent you a PM or an email or something and asked you to change your user name rather than just ban you.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum