Go down

Re: Final Fantasy VII Discussion.

on February 5th 2014, 2:11 am
Not to worry, I'll redownload it at a later time. Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 5th 2014, 10:55 am
Where is Ruby Weapon?

on February 5th 2014, 4:52 pm
Well, I redownloaded Final Fantasy VII last night, and I also caught up with more of the sale games. Now if only Crisis Core were available in the PlayStation Store... Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on March 13th 2014, 1:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It takes WAY too long to level all of the characters to level 99! Surprised
Admin
View user profile

on March 19th 2014, 8:00 pm
@Navi wrote:It takes WAY too long to level all of the characters to level 99! Surprised
Yes it does, speaking of which I think I'll play some Final Fantasy VII tonight! Wink

Admin
View user profile

on March 20th 2014, 12:03 pm
Noooooo!!! My PS1 decided to die on me last night so no more Final Fantasy VII for me. Crying or Very sad

on March 20th 2014, 2:31 pm
Oh no! Surprised

on March 21st 2014, 6:07 pm
Your PS1 has gone to the rainbow tower where all good systems go after they die Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on April 14th 2014, 1:57 am
Has anyone tried to beat this game with just each character's starting equipment lol? Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on May 3rd 2014, 11:30 am
What's your best winning streak in the battle arena? I've conquered 30 battles straight and still didn't have enough BP to purchase Cloud's level 4 limit break Sad
How many battles to you have to win to afford the freaking skill? Prinny

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum