Go down

Re: Final Fantasy VII Discussion.

on January 4th 2014, 10:03 pm
Are Knights of The Round and Omnislash the only two attacks in the game that have the potential to deal over 20,000 points of damage to enemies?

on January 5th 2014, 11:27 am
Tifas' level 4 limit break can deal that much damage if each slot lands on a critical hit. Smile

on January 26th 2014, 12:17 pm
Where can the nuts used to breed special Chocobos be found?

on February 4th 2014, 11:24 pm
I've started getting involved in the Final Fantasy games. My thoughts so far? They are very, very good. So far I've added four main-series games to my collection, and I plan to add a few more within the next day or so - thank you, 50% off sale on PSN! Very Happy- and my favourite so far is Final Fantasy IV. Smile

Having said that, I'm not so sure about Final Fantasy VII. I don't know if it takes a bit to get into it or if I just need to get used to the three-dimensional games, but I'm currently not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. Still, I'm willing to give it a chance, so I guess I'll go ahead and destroy the Mako pump. Wish me luck! Cool

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 5th 2014, 12:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The game gets much better after you escape from Midgar. Just hang in there and you will see what a good game it is. Smile

on February 5th 2014, 1:09 am
Gentle Soul wrote:The game gets much better after you escape from Midgar. Just hang in there and you will see what a good game it is. Smile
1,000,000x this.^

on February 5th 2014, 1:33 am
Most 3D RPG's start off very slow, patience is key to enjoying the game.

Avid fan of Nintendo since 1989. Mythbusters are the coolest dudes ever! Cool
Admin
View user profile

on February 5th 2014, 1:55 am
DBZmania wrote:
Gentle Soul wrote:The game gets much better after you escape from Midgar. Just hang in there and you will see what a good game it is. Smile
1,000,000x this.^
The first 6-8 hours are slow, but things get very exciting quickly after that. Wink

on February 5th 2014, 1:58 am
D'oh! I must've deleted it! Oh well, at least my save data's still there...

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 5th 2014, 2:02 am
The game gets better just you wait. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum