View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Transformed

on November 9th 2012, 4:50 pm
AWESOME! At least now I know I'll definitely have at least one friend to race against. Very Happy

I wouldn't be so quick to state that cross-platform connection would be completely impossible Komicturtle. The graphics would go unchanged on each system respectively, of course. So your character would appear in high-resolution on the WiiU, even though your character doesn't on the 3DS. As long as the tracks are designed exactly the same, any issues that occur due to the difference in scale size could be easily adjusted & synchronized. The only issue that may occur would probably be related to the console's separate processesor speed's. I'm sure there's ways around any issue that may present itself, by comparing & contrasting.

on November 9th 2012, 5:01 pm
Well, I can see 3DS with WiiU and PSVita with PS3. I just don't see it as X360 vs WiiU vs 3DS vs PS3 vs Vita. Especially with Microsoft's closed network. I've only seen Steam cross play with PS3 through Portal 2.

on November 9th 2012, 5:09 pm
Yeah, that's exactly what Rukiafan was bringing to our attention. The 3DS would only be capable of connecting with the Wii and or WiiU console(s). In fact, Sony has already released games for the PS Vita that feature cross-platform connection with the PS3, so this is really nothing new. Maybe part of that Wii update we received a couple days ago was the foundation for such a feature.

on November 15th 2012, 2:03 pm
The first review for the PS3 & X-box 360 versions is now in at IGN.
IGN's PS3 & X-box 360 Review

It states at the top of the page that IGN will be releasing their coverage of the 3DS & PS Vita versions soon. I know the PS3 & X-box 360 versions will be superior, compared to the 3DS & PS Vita, but this score is still a great start. I'm expecting the 3DS & PS Vita versions to be awarded an 8 out of 10.

on November 17th 2012, 5:31 pm
Surprised Wow! In the video below, SEGA has so graciously granted us a very short 5 second sneak peek at the 3DS version of this kart racer. (Hint, the sarcasm?)

on November 18th 2012, 7:34 pm
Hey guys, I just came across this other YouTube video containing details for the 3DS version of this game.

on November 21st 2012, 10:04 pm
Well guys, I have some very disappointing news pertaining to the 3DS version of S&ASRT. I've recently been informed by a representative from Sumo Digital that the 3DS version will not support voice chat. Even more disappointing, it has been brought to my attention that the 3DS version of S&ART has been delayed again until Feb. 12th, 2013. Therefore, I've cancelled my pre-order. Crying or Very sad

on November 21st 2012, 10:49 pm
Well, my order still stands. I might however, get it for WiiU next month. I want to play with my girl Ulala.

on November 21st 2012, 10:58 pm
Komicturtle, I still really want the game. I'd just need something to entertain me now rather than later. I had already planned to purchase RE:R, so I figured why not. I can always order a copy of S&ASRT at a later time. I'm still disappointed about the lack of voice chat, though. I guess I just need to get my a*s a laptop & Skype. Very Happy

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum