Go down

Re: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Transformed

on November 8th 2012, 6:28 pm
@Nintenbro wrote:No gamerace, I never experienced the original game for myself, but it seemed to have been received exceptionally well across all applicable platforms. I didn't see any logic in purchasing a copy of the original, at this point in time. Plus, the original game isn't available in 3D either. Very Happy

Why do you ask?

Ummm... Hello? gamerace?

on November 8th 2012, 6:49 pm
@Nintenbro wrote:Here's a couple videos I found on YouTube that you may not have seen yet.

Here's a gameplay impressions video of the WiiU version.

Discussion of, "Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed," begins at about the 14:25 mark.

Here you go guys! You can watch these videos on your Wii browser now. I'm sorry about that guys.

on November 9th 2012, 3:24 am
I dunno. You seem awfully excited. So I was wondering if that was based on your experience with the first (I've never played it either) or just off the press around this one.

on November 9th 2012, 4:58 am
My interest in this game is fueled by the fact that the first game was very well received, and this game appears to be superior in every way. Plus, as I stated before, I pre-ordered the bonus edition for 3DS.

on November 9th 2012, 10:28 am
I'm not entirely sure if I should go for the 3DS version or the WiiU version. Glad Ulala is back. Now Billy Hatcher Smile

View user profile

on November 9th 2012, 11:26 am
There are a few site's reporting that there will be a Wii port of this game and the online servers will be the same across all 3 platforms so everyone can play together online regardless of which console they bought this game for! Wink

on November 9th 2012, 11:46 am
Are you serious Rukiafan?! Cross-platform connection would be so awesome, because you would never need to worry about the servers being dead. Although, it has been confirmed by SEGA that the WiiU version will not feature voice chat. I believe the 3DS version will support voice chat, but I haven't been able to confirm this. But I think SEGA would've already announced that information, if that wasn't the case.

By the way Komicturtle, you should definitely purchase the 3DS version, so you can play in 3D with me.

Edit: You know what Rukiafan, that might actually be the reason why SEGA decided to delay the release date until Dec. 11th in North America! Hmmm... scratch

Last edited by Nintenbro on November 9th 2012, 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

on November 9th 2012, 1:18 pm
If there's a Wii version, I'll be sure to get it. It'd be awesome if we could play together across all three platforms.

on November 9th 2012, 1:47 pm
Here you go Komicturtle! I already know you're going to purchase the 3DS version, right? Well the link below will direct you to the product information page on Amazon. A, "BONUS EDITION" is currently available at a pre-order price of only $29.99 w/free shipping & handling and no applicable tax, so that would probably be your most cost effective route to take.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - BONUS EDITION (3DS)

on November 9th 2012, 4:26 pm
Yup. Already pre-ordered. As for cross-platform, I think that's impossible and unlikely. I'd be very surprised if that ever happens.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum