Go down
Admin
View user profile

I'm holding a huge yard sale tomorrow.

on October 27th 2012, 7:34 pm
I could get a bunch of new games with the money I earn, but that means I'll be absent tomorrow. and my The Last Story review will be postponed until Monday. Sad

Re: I'm holding a huge yard sale tomorrow.

on October 27th 2012, 7:53 pm
I'll miss you :c

on October 27th 2012, 7:54 pm
You're going to be weeling and dealing, huh Rukiafan? You should pre-order a copy of Monster Hunter 4, if you've raised enough money for your other desirables. I know I'll be pre-ordering a copy, as soon as I possibly can. Monster Hunter 4 is shaping up to be the best Monster Hunter game yet. Remember to mark everything up about 15-20% more than what you'll happily accept for it. That way the customer thinks they're receiving an even better deal, when you offer them a better price at the checkout. Which will also help protect your profit's from the hagglers. Just try to be realistic with the pricing, and you should do just fine. I wish you best of luck my friend. Wink

View user profile

on November 2nd 2012, 6:34 pm
I continued my yard sale today and will resume tomorrow and I'm only $60 shy of being able to pre-order a Wii U Premium Package! king

on November 2nd 2012, 6:39 pm
You're selling huge yards?! Sweet! I'd love to buy a huge yard! Do you do mail orders overseas? Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on November 2nd 2012, 6:42 pm
Lmao you should be a comedian GamerZack. lol!

on November 2nd 2012, 6:45 pm
If you get a WiiU I'd like to add you
Admin
View user profile

on November 2nd 2012, 6:47 pm
I'd add you as well! Wish me luck on earning that last $60! Very Happy

on November 2nd 2012, 6:53 pm
"I wish for me luck on earning that last $60 for Rukiafan!" Laughing

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 3rd 2012, 1:33 pm
good luck dude.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum