Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Kawaii Plushes For Everyone!

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! Gs-kid10

If you live near Grapevine Mills Mall in Texas you may have noticed that there's a new GameStop Kids store in town. This is the first of a new franchise of 80 stores to open by November 15th, these kid-friendly outlets will be packed full of games rated E-E10+, as well as a huge selection of accessories, plushes and cute things in general!

It's a brilliant idea, and clearly the higher-ups at Gamestop see a large enough market to make a lot of money, otherwise they wouldn't waste their time and money on it.

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! Gm003810

These new GameStop Kids stores should have a huge selection of Nintendo plushes and toys alongside family friendly games! There are even toys and plushes that might please adult collectors at these stores including Assassin's Creed and God of War Plushes bringing an unheard of cuteness to mature games adult gamers know and love!

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! 43357910

Other future locations include Phoenix Arizona, Los Angeles California, and San Francisco California! Will you be a customer of one of these stores once a store opens in your area? Let us know by commenting below!

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! 19654

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! 87457210

Gamestop Kids Opens It's Doors at 80 North American Locations Soon! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
I want some Nintendo plushies please! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
I hope we get EB Kids stores here, since our EB Games is the Australian division of GameStop (Even our receipts make mention of GS, and our mascot is Buck the Bunny too!) Very Happy

There's one coming to Phoenix?! I bet you'll be there almost everyday, am I right Rukiafan? Wink
NINTENBRO
This is a great idea, because no children ten years of age or younger should be asking for MA rated videogames. At that age, I was playing videogames like: Super Mario Bros. & Duck Hunt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon II: The Revenge and Mega Man 4. Not videogames containing blood, obscene language, gore and sexual & drug related references.
RyanNerdyGamer
Nintenbro wrote:This is a great idea, because no children ten years of age or younger should be asking for MA rated videogames. At that age, I was playing videogames like: Super Mario Bros. & Duck Hunt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon II: The Revenge and Mega Man 4. Not videogames containing blood, obscene language, gore and sexual & drug related references.
That's why it took so long for us to gain an R rating for games. Wink
NINTENBRO
Well GamerZack, the majority of children ten years of age and younger have very impressionable minds. Videogames with a mature rating are only ment to be played by persons with a mature mind set. Children ten years of age and younger don't have the mental capacity to distinguish reality from fiction. As an example, that's why a horror movie that may have terrified you as a child doesn't have any affect on you as a mature adult.
KokorOtaku
/me imitates NMH by...........watching anime like Travis Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
I'll never be a mature adult, Nintenbro! Wink
RoryLee
That seems like a great idea to me. I can also see it attracting the older crowd with those plushies. And as for me, I would probably just check it out at least once.

@Sunny
I grew up playing a wide variety of games. From Super Mario to Nightmare on Elm Street. And thats how I was with my movies. I remember going to Roger Rabbit, and I also remember going to see Childs Play.

If I ever have kids, I'm not gonna let the ESRB rating keep them from enjoying something.
KeAfan7
Welcome back Rory! BTW everyone has been more active in MHT again so you might want to take the game out of storage, because by next March, unless Capcom geniusly allows MHT players to hunt alongside MHT Ultimate players in quests that appear in both titles, but that's doubtful.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)