Welcome, fellow members, to my personal weblog (hereafter called a "blog"). This is where I'll post a lot of the things that are on my mind. You can expect random brainstorms from both Mushroom Force and my new project, currently codenamed [Project: Element], as well as my thoughts about what's going on in the world of Nintendo. I like to talk about other things as well, so you should also know that I'll discuss things that you may not even know about (if you can tell the difference between a Vizzerdrix and a Lorwyn, then you might know what I'm on about). Okay, I'll make it official...Welcome to the GamerZlog! Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on November 7th 2012, 5:28 pmGeekyGamerZack
Thank you, Clannad! And welcome back to the forums! <(-^,^-)>
on November 12th 2012, 10:59 pmGeekyGamerZack
I have begun making a series of custom AR Cards for use with Pokedex 3D Pro, which I intend to share with you all so you can print them and use them in your copy of the program. The good news is that the Unova ones can be used with the first Pokedex 3D. In fact, one of them is hidden somewhere in the forums. Can you find it? Wink
on November 13th 2012, 2:28 amNINTENBRO
It's always nice to see somone's creative side.
on November 13th 2012, 12:42 pmReanfan
Have you re-obtained your Wiimote yet?
on November 13th 2012, 1:32 pmKokorOtaku
@Zack it's in the avatar thread Surprised
on November 13th 2012, 3:25 pmGeekyGamerZack
@Nintenbro Thank you! Very Happy

@Rukiafan Not yet... Sad

@Super Otaku I was kinda hoping other people would have fun trying to find it themselves, like a treasure hunt. Wink
on November 13th 2012, 5:52 pmNINTENBRO
GamerZach, why do you think we play videogames as much as we do? Because we're the type of people who don't have enough patience for everyday life. Lol!
on November 13th 2012, 5:59 pmGeekyGamerZack
I play video games because sometimes there aren't enough players for a tabletop game. Wink
on November 13th 2012, 6:02 pmGeekyGamerZack
So I was on the Internet a few nights ago when an idea struck me and left a nasty bruise: "Why don't I search for a pen-and-paper Pokemon RPG?" Well, I found one called Pokemon Tabletop Adventures (Google it if you like) and it actually looks pretty good. If anybody's interested, I might start a campaign just for WiiWareWave members. What do you think? Smile
on November 15th 2012, 1:33 amGeekyGamerZack
Well, I have so far completed four sets of AR Cards for Pokedex 3D Pro:

•Starter Set (8 cards)
•Red Theme Set (8 cards)
•Blue Theme Set (8 cards)
•Legend of the Ice Bird Booster Set (15 cards)

Next up, I plan to make the second booster set, Tale of the Lightning Bird. In the meantime, if anybody's interested in receiving copies of the sets I've made so far, then feel free to let me know and I'll work on sending them your way. I recommend printing them onto thick paper or thin card as printing them onto normal paper may cause them to curl when you cut them out. Wink
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum