Welcome, fellow members, to my personal weblog (hereafter called a "blog"). This is where I'll post a lot of the things that are on my mind. You can expect random brainstorms from both Mushroom Force and my new project, currently codenamed [Project: Element], as well as my thoughts about what's going on in the world of Nintendo. I like to talk about other things as well, so you should also know that I'll discuss things that you may not even know about (if you can tell the difference between a Vizzerdrix and a Lorwyn, then you might know what I'm on about). Okay, I'll make it official...Welcome to the GamerZlog! Very Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on October 31st 2012, 3:29 amGeekyGamerZack
I modified my avatar to give it a birthday theme. Very Happy
on November 1st 2012, 3:47 pmGeekyGamerZack
Less than 15-and-a-quarter hours to go till my birthday! Very Happy
on November 1st 2012, 4:18 pmAmufungal
You are a day off it's only Thursday Laughing
on November 1st 2012, 5:39 pmGeekyGamerZack
Ringofungal wrote:You are a day off it's only Thursday Laughing
It's Friday morning where I live. Wink
on November 1st 2012, 7:30 pmAmufungal
I thought you lived in Australia?
I've always heard that they are ten to twelve hours earlier than the western coast of America confused
on November 1st 2012, 7:51 pmGeekyGamerZack
Technically, we live half a day in the future compared to you. We sit west of the International Date Line, whereas the US is to the east. That gives us a considerable head-start. Wink
on November 2nd 2012, 11:51 pmBurstDashV8
Hi friend. Smile Just want to wish a very happy birthday, hope for the best to come for the rest of the day.

Of being on WiiWare Wave is beginning to become very fun and all, most especially with the great online role-play on got for many people to enjoy, Especially me. Like to say keep up on doing the great work, for I knew it's a hit.

Any way, enjoy your birthday to the best. Smile
on November 2nd 2012, 11:56 pmGeekyGamerZack
Thanks, best pal! Very Happy
on November 3rd 2012, 2:12 amGeekyGamerZack
So which Pokemon does everybody who owns Black 2 or White 2 have on their team(s)? Here are my Pokemon teams:

Black 2 (I just started the copy I got for my birthday today)
Main: Snivy and Azurill
Support: Patrat

White 2
Main: Oshawott, Leavanny, Electabuzz and Braviary (Hidden Ability)
Support: Lucario, Darumaka and Axew

Feel free to share your teams below! Smile
on November 7th 2012, 8:54 amClαππαd
Your blog is interesting. Smile
Happy belated 25th birthday!
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum