Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 25th 2012, 12:51 pm
Rukia must be tired after such a long worknight lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 25th 2012, 5:20 pm
Eureka looks excited about Christmas! Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on December 26th 2012, 4:38 am
Boxing Day will be over for Zed in less than 2.5 hrs.

on December 26th 2012, 5:12 am
Faster than a speeding GamerZack! More skilled than a power-sliding GamerZack! It's...Samantha "Sammy" Melissa! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on December 26th 2012, 5:34 am
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

on December 27th 2012, 4:11 pm
Samantha flew past me in her Wild Wing! Surprised

on December 28th 2012, 4:33 pm
Still Zeddy Claus. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Rukiafan7
Anonymous

on December 28th 2012, 6:37 pm
Really I did try, but I can't read what's on the brim of your hat.

on December 28th 2012, 9:47 pm
Let's race again sometime soon! Very Happy

on December 28th 2012, 9:49 pm
Santa Zeddy. Wink

on December 29th 2012, 2:00 pm
Rukia wearing a Santa hat. Smile

on December 29th 2012, 2:13 pm
Zack or Zed dressed as Santa lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on December 29th 2012, 2:42 pm
Eureka looks like she's excited for the upcoming games lineup for 2013! Smile

on December 30th 2012, 5:28 pm
Zackie Claws Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Anonymous

on December 30th 2012, 7:38 pm
Girl Power!

on December 31st 2012, 12:30 pm
She looks very pretty. Wink

Anonymous

on December 31st 2012, 3:44 pm
Rukia Claus is blushing. Smile

on December 31st 2012, 4:48 pm
Kushina after obtaining a Super Leaf. Smile

on December 31st 2012, 7:47 pm
You as a magician. Wink

on December 31st 2012, 8:21 pm
Why Rukia Claus no smile? Sad
Rukiafan wrote:You as a magician. Wink
That's Zed, and he's a sorcerer. Wink

Anonymous

on December 31st 2012, 8:55 pm
Well I'll be .... cheers . Finally it has come off! You look smart now!

on December 31st 2012, 9:18 pm
Is that you in anime form? Smile
Samantha wrote:Well I'll be .... cheers . Finally it has come off! You look smart now!
Again, that's Zed. Wink

on January 1st 2013, 12:05 pm
Your character has packed on a few holiday pounds. lol!

on January 1st 2013, 12:07 pm
Rukia.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

on January 1st 2013, 12:20 pm
Vash The Stampede. Wink

on January 1st 2013, 12:33 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Your character has packed on a few holiday pounds. lol!
I don't get it... Neutral

on January 1st 2013, 12:36 pm
Your character is a little huskier than he was before isn't he? Or am I mistaken? Embarassed

on January 1st 2013, 12:55 pm
Soundwav would approve! Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 631737971

on January 1st 2013, 1:01 pm
Goku + Ryu = Kamehadouken!
Rukiafan wrote:Your character is a little huskier than he was before isn't he? Or am I mistaken? Embarassed
Well, I certainly didn't draw him heavier than before! Besides, if he gains weight he can just cast Prestidigitation on himself to shed the kilos! lol!

on January 1st 2013, 1:02 pm
Zack as an anime character. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 631737971

on January 1st 2013, 1:06 pm
Goku as an anime character. Wait a minute...
DBZmania wrote:Zack as an anime character. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 631737971
That's Zed, and he's not an anime character. Wink

on January 1st 2013, 1:36 pm
Cool cape. Wink

on January 1st 2013, 3:20 pm
Nice...nhat. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 631737971

on January 1st 2013, 7:12 pm
nhat? Surprised

On topic: Kawaii......wait where's Super Otaku? Surprised

on January 1st 2013, 9:03 pm
Rukia looks like she just saw somebody step on a cucumber! Surprised

on January 5th 2013, 12:40 am
Zeddy Man. Wink

on January 5th 2013, 1:58 am
"MY CUCUMBER!" O.O

Anonymous

on January 5th 2013, 10:02 am
The Adorable ...

on January 5th 2013, 3:01 pm
A girl. Smile

on January 5th 2013, 3:47 pm
Zack dungeons and dragons style Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Star_o10

on January 5th 2013, 7:25 pm
Christmas peeps.
@Staroceancrazy wrote:Zack dungeons and dragons style Very Happy
That's Zed... Wink

Anonymous

on January 6th 2013, 1:36 am
Zed undercover

on January 6th 2013, 2:02 am
Samanthanime Mangelissa. Smile

Anonymous

on January 6th 2013, 10:57 am
Zed should be made one of the characters in Sean's team...

on January 6th 2013, 11:43 am
An anime character. Wink

Akatsuki
View user profile

on January 6th 2013, 11:54 am
Rukia Chan!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Pbucket

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Pbucket

on January 6th 2013, 1:15 pm
Naruto and Sakura as toddlers.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 13 Guildbanner

on January 6th 2013, 1:33 pm
Yugi Oh!

on January 6th 2013, 3:18 pm
w00t! J-Pop! Very Happy

on January 6th 2013, 7:18 pm
Please don't cast Meteo on me! lol!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum