Go down

Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 19th 2012, 9:38 pm
Uzumaki Kushina. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on October 20th 2012, 12:23 am
A fellow Power Ranger victory

on October 20th 2012, 7:15 am
Marioman18 wrote:A fellow Power Ranger victory

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 20th 2012, 8:09 am
Za ck

on October 20th 2012, 12:29 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 20th 2012, 1:28 pm
Kimonos are so cute :F

on October 20th 2012, 3:41 pm
Puppies are so cute! Very Happy

Anonymous

on October 20th 2012, 5:34 pm
You and your best friend! I love you

on October 20th 2012, 8:44 pm
Kushina. Smile
Kushina wrote:You and your best friend! I love you
BurstDash? Oh, you mean Echo the Zubat. Smile

on October 20th 2012, 8:47 pm
Ecco the dolphin..... I mean echo the bat

on October 20th 2012, 8:49 pm
Is that a custom made Zubat or is the image from a Pokémon game? What do you think of the new background image in our website's theme? Wink

on October 20th 2012, 9:02 pm
Rukia looks as kawaii as ever! It's the overworld sprite for Zubat in Pokemon HGSS. I like the new theme a lot! Super Mario FTW!! Very Happy

on October 20th 2012, 9:11 pm
Zoo bat man dananana zoo bat man

on October 20th 2012, 9:19 pm
Uh...pinu inku. Smile

on October 20th 2012, 9:42 pm
A wild Zubat appears

on October 20th 2012, 9:44 pm
Smile! Very Happy

on October 20th 2012, 9:47 pm
The watch reminds me of Zero Escape last virtue

on October 20th 2012, 10:33 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:The watch reminds me of Zero Escape last virtue
What's that? Smile

on October 20th 2012, 11:41 pm
A wild Zubat eats Zacks lunch Very Happy

on October 20th 2012, 11:44 pm
The newest superhero, Cubchoogirl! Wink

on October 21st 2012, 12:48 am
Goodnight GamerZack Very Happy

on October 21st 2012, 12:59 am
Goodnight, Otaku. Smile

on October 21st 2012, 11:56 am
Could you make me an avatar like the ones in your forum game that looks like Megatron? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho

on October 21st 2012, 2:28 pm
Megatron. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 21st 2012, 3:23 pm
You are challenged by
DGMN Tamer Rika!

DGMN Tamer Rika
sent out Renamon!

Go, Ditto!

Ditto used Transform!

But it failed!
@Megatron2000 wrote:Could you make me an avatar like the ones in your forum game that looks like Megatron? |D
I'd probably be able to pull it off (well, G1 Megatron anyway)...if my laptop wasn't broken. Razz

Anonymous

on October 21st 2012, 3:26 pm
GamerZack's laptop is broken? Surprised

on October 21st 2012, 3:30 pm
Kushina wrote:GamerZack's laptop is broken? Surprised
Yes, which means no new artwork for a while... Crying or Very sad

on October 21st 2012, 5:41 pm
Cosplay as your Mii

on October 21st 2012, 7:54 pm
I can't think of much else to say about your avatar other than "Wan wan!" Smile

on October 21st 2012, 8:08 pm
An avatar, not like those blue things on the planet named after a fairy from OOT, not the Xbox creepo ones either, nor an air bender named Ang

on October 21st 2012, 8:36 pm
She has a bell around her neck! Surprised

on October 21st 2012, 10:06 pm
Genesis does what NintenDONT

on October 21st 2012, 10:41 pm
She could use a few toys to chew. Smile

on October 22nd 2012, 8:57 am
^0.o

on October 22nd 2012, 11:57 am
Well, she IS a puppy, after all. Wink

on October 22nd 2012, 12:44 pm
It's been awhile since I've seen that avatar, but it now has a pet Zubat. Cool

on October 22nd 2012, 2:27 pm
"Nice work, angel face!"

on October 22nd 2012, 2:47 pm
I'm trying to make my Golbat happy

on October 22nd 2012, 3:17 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:I'm trying to make my Golbat happy
Just show it your avatar. It makes me smile. Smile

on October 22nd 2012, 3:19 pm
He's level 40 now

on October 22nd 2012, 3:29 pm
A happy puppy princess. Smile

on October 22nd 2012, 8:58 pm
Finally got Crobat

on October 22nd 2012, 11:41 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Finally got Crobat
Congratulations, fan of all things kawaii! Very Happy

on October 23rd 2012, 12:17 pm
You caught a Zubat!

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on October 23rd 2012, 1:53 pm
That's funny...there's a character in an anime on WiiWareWave who also has long red hair! Surprised

on October 23rd 2012, 3:39 pm
Zubat's are batty. Laughing

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on October 23rd 2012, 3:54 pm
Red power

on October 23rd 2012, 3:58 pm
It's Japan's favourite sport...BEISOBOORU! Very Happy

on October 23rd 2012, 5:07 pm
A person

on October 23rd 2012, 5:33 pm
Konata is playing baseball. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum