Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 8th 2012, 12:23 pm
Is that girl on your shirt wearing a sailor suit? :F

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Rukiafan7

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 8th 2012, 12:45 pm
rukia blushing like that makes me wonder if my future GF will blush like that, and the thought of her blushing like that makes me blush

on December 8th 2012, 12:54 pm
You, but in pixels. Wink

[offtopic]If you want a specific emote for the :F code create a new emoticon thread and request it there along with the image, but make sure that the image is around the same size as our existing emoticons. Wink[/offtopic]

on December 8th 2012, 2:01 pm
Rukia. Smile

on December 8th 2012, 2:47 pm
Super Otaku agai-...wait...you're not Super Otaku!

Leek-slapping with greater precision than a Farfetch'd. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on December 8th 2012, 3:45 pm
Saint Zackolis. Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Star_o10

on December 8th 2012, 4:59 pm
A kawaii girl with two linked Game Boy consoles underneath her picture. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on December 8th 2012, 6:13 pm
Santa Zack?

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64

on December 8th 2012, 7:13 pm
Hey, it's the huskguin! Very Happy
@Supertimbros wrote:Santa Zack?
Nope, a character I created dressed as Santa. Wink

on December 9th 2012, 12:21 pm
Zed or zack?

on December 9th 2012, 12:28 pm
Super Otaku.

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64

on December 9th 2012, 7:35 pm
Pookami

on December 9th 2012, 8:12 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Zed or zack?
Zed. Smile

on December 9th 2012, 10:24 pm
Um....hello Zack Smile

on December 9th 2012, 10:40 pm
Hello CardCaptor Epona. Smile

on December 9th 2012, 10:41 pm
Zed

on December 9th 2012, 11:30 pm
'Tak Smile

Anonymous

on December 10th 2012, 12:13 am
Ancestral similarities all over the place ... lol!

Now, don't you dare telling me I'm a bird ...

on December 10th 2012, 12:58 am
Whoa...your team's emblem is awesome, Samantha! Surprised

on December 10th 2012, 11:24 am
um...Zack or Zed?

on December 10th 2012, 11:29 am
A Cardcaptors Christmas! Exclamation

on December 10th 2012, 2:21 pm
A Star Ocean Christmas? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on December 10th 2012, 2:30 pm
Robot

on December 10th 2012, 2:37 pm
South Park t-shirt

on December 10th 2012, 2:44 pm
^actually it's Konata from lucky star
bird

on December 10th 2012, 3:09 pm
^ Not just any bird, it's HSM-71's.

Happy

on December 10th 2012, 5:05 pm
Samantha racing them
SRT

on December 10th 2012, 5:37 pm
You! I love you

on December 10th 2012, 5:52 pm
Kitsune Kushina. Smile

on December 10th 2012, 10:13 pm
Zed beard

on December 10th 2012, 11:50 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Anonymous

on December 11th 2012, 5:00 am
You look kinda sad there, Ruki... Did Santa forget all about you?

Well, I've managed to tweak my avatar and added 3 supernova effects to it. It all comes together now.

on December 11th 2012, 11:08 pm
Nice avatar. Wink

Anonymous

on December 12th 2012, 3:24 am
TY!! The best in stock, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Goldylocks Laughing

BANG!
You got me into racing mode here!
So, see you at the finish line, in my rear view mirror, sippin on a cherry coke or Pinha Colada that is, cherry pie!!

WHOOOHOOOO!!

I just luv Challengers...

I earned it. All the way! My feat, my freedom! The true American pony ride! Especially the white HEMI, black striping, white rims. That's all me!That's all Sammy Style!!!

I'm not ur average gal, I'm a hot racing babe...
I'm way more advanced than that!
Whenever I bite, like a 'Bu's grey, I won't let off, OK?!
That's me, just me, sorry 'bout that!
Just being myself!

I'm sorry I've hurten your eyes on these ...

Ahwwww....

Greys rule, but I'm far better...

Laughing

Last edited by SamanthaMelissaS on December 12th 2012, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

on December 12th 2012, 6:10 am
SRT: Serious Rally Tournament
Featuring Samantha Racing Team

Coming Soon to Wii U!

on December 12th 2012, 1:42 pm
Zeddy Claws Very Happy

on December 12th 2012, 2:20 pm
Crazy Xmas

on December 12th 2012, 2:44 pm
Konata dressed as Santa Claus. Smile

on December 12th 2012, 2:56 pm
Magic beard

on December 12th 2012, 3:16 pm
Konanta Claus. Very Happy
Super Otaku wrote:Magic beard
How did...yes, it's a fake beard grown using the spell Prestidigitation, but how did you know that?! Surprised

on December 12th 2012, 8:06 pm
Zed as Santa Claus. Wink

on December 12th 2012, 8:13 pm
Santa: "Ho ho ho! And what would you like for Christmas, little girl?"

Rukia: "I'm not little, I'm centuries old. But I'd really like a cucumber sandwich for Christmas lunch." Smile

on December 12th 2012, 10:32 pm
Zzeedd

on December 13th 2012, 12:07 am
Kokonanatata! Wink

on December 13th 2012, 1:27 am
Um.....is Zeddy Claus the son of Santa? Smile

on December 13th 2012, 3:57 am
Giftbringer Sakura. Smile
Epona wrote:Um.....is Zeddy Claus the son of Santa? Smile
Zeddy Claus is Zed dressed as Santa Claus...although nobody else in his world knows who - or what - a Santa Claus is. They basically think he's dressed as a half-human gnome. Wink

on December 13th 2012, 1:39 pm
Santa.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Anonymous

on December 13th 2012, 1:53 pm
IMPACT!!! Happy gal!

on December 13th 2012, 1:55 pm
Eagle.

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on December 13th 2012, 2:06 pm
Digimon and tamer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum