Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on November 20th 2012, 11:24 am
Zack the Oshawatt.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on November 20th 2012, 3:00 pm
Kuwabara? Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on November 20th 2012, 3:14 pm
Hell no the name's Yusuke Urameshi. Razz

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on November 20th 2012, 4:20 pm
@ToughGamer wrote:Hell no the name's Yusuke Urameshi. Razz
I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Sad

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on November 20th 2012, 8:02 pm
Zack

on November 20th 2012, 8:06 pm
Konata and Kagami wearing Kimonos. Smile

on November 21st 2012, 12:27 pm
Zack, but no echo. Neutral

on November 21st 2012, 2:34 pm
Rukia, but no Elesa... Sad

on November 26th 2012, 9:09 pm
Zed. Wink

on November 26th 2012, 9:10 pm
Rukia Kuchiki. Smile

on November 26th 2012, 9:11 pm
Suit up!

on November 26th 2012, 9:12 pm
Dress up!

on November 26th 2012, 9:19 pm
Gamer Ed, Edd, and Eddie. lol!

on November 26th 2012, 9:24 pm
Kimonos are so cute

on November 26th 2012, 9:52 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Kimonos are so cute

on November 26th 2012, 10:17 pm
You could rival BossJumpMad

on November 26th 2012, 11:21 pm
Have you ever worn a men's kimono? Smile

on November 27th 2012, 9:40 am
I have not worn a kimono EXECUTIVE zed

on November 27th 2012, 11:49 am
GamerZed wrote:Have you ever worn a men's kimono? Smile
I have at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday once, in fact it had the Uchiha clan's symbol embroidered on it. Wink

on November 27th 2012, 12:12 pm
I'd like to meet my soul mate when she's wearing a kimono Very Happy that would be so cute

on November 27th 2012, 3:02 pm
Two stars of the lucky variety with their arms in the air. Smile

on November 27th 2012, 3:03 pm
Leathery

on November 27th 2012, 3:16 pm
Fabricky. Smile

OFF-TOPIC: The signature thread has ground to a halt. Sad

on November 27th 2012, 3:38 pm
Revived

on November 27th 2012, 4:21 pm
Two girls summoning Lugio-oh. Smile

on November 27th 2012, 7:46 pm
Cape

on November 27th 2012, 9:00 pm

on November 27th 2012, 9:51 pm
Trench coat

on November 27th 2012, 10:21 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Trench coat
What trenchcoat?! Surprised

on November 27th 2012, 10:34 pm
The suit a team *insert Pokemon villain here* wears

on November 27th 2012, 11:09 pm
Konata and friend dancing. Smile
Super Otaku wrote:The suit a team *insert Pokemon villain here* wears
Wait...what?! Surprised

on November 28th 2012, 7:26 am
Your avatar reminds me of a super villain

on November 28th 2012, 2:49 pm
"We are Kimono Girls! We love to dance! Watch us dance!
"We train Eeveelutions! We summon birds! Giant birds!"
-- The Kimono Girls Theme Song
Super Otaku wrote:Your avatar reminds me of a super villain
But he's supposed to be a Neutral Good adventurer in a world of Medieval-ish fantasy. I colour-coded each of the main characters to match their respective crystals...though there could be more lighter shades of blue in Zed's clothing, I guess... Wink

on November 28th 2012, 3:17 pm
Zed

on November 28th 2012, 4:04 pm
Kon. Smile

Oh, wait... Neutral

on November 28th 2012, 9:36 pm
Albert wesker that's who your avatar reminds me of

on November 28th 2012, 10:11 pm
Kimono Girls dancing at a festival. Smile
Super Otaku wrote:Albert wesker that's who your avatar reminds me of
Maybe I'll scrap my story altogether since my character apparently looks evil... Crying or Very sad

on November 28th 2012, 10:21 pm
Nah it's cool sometimes I like an ominous character even if it wasn't the intent

on November 28th 2012, 11:21 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Nah it's cool sometimes I like an ominous character even if it wasn't the intent
Maybe I should draw the villainess and post her here then, since she's a total badbutt. Wink

on November 29th 2012, 12:06 pm
No more villan comments Very Happy

on November 29th 2012, 12:19 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on November 29th 2012, 12:42 pm
Rukia.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on November 29th 2012, 2:26 pm

on November 29th 2012, 2:41 pm
Konata cosplaying a Kimono Girl. Smile

Anonymous

on November 29th 2012, 7:04 pm
Zed is kawaii! I love you

on November 29th 2012, 8:53 pm
A portrait of Kushina by some guy named Zack. Smile

on November 29th 2012, 9:21 pm
Zed

on November 29th 2012, 11:12 pm
Hakona Natata! Wink

on November 29th 2012, 11:28 pm
Zeddo

on November 30th 2012, 1:15 am
Kimonata. Smile

Sponsored content