Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 18th 2012, 5:38 pm
16-bitz

Admin

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 18th 2012, 5:58 pm
I wonder what dog princesses eat... Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 18th 2012, 7:30 pm
Zoo bat

Admin

on October 18th 2012, 7:49 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 18th 2012, 8:04 pm
Double kawaii

Admin

on October 18th 2012, 8:26 pm
Quadruple kawaii. Very Happy

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 18th 2012, 9:19 pm
Zackbat

Admin

on October 18th 2012, 9:25 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 18th 2012, 9:27 pm
Ditto

Admin

on October 18th 2012, 11:48 pm
"Wan wan! Watashi wa genki desu!" ^,^

IN ENGLISH: "Woof woof! I feel happy and healthy!" Very Happy

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on October 19th 2012, 11:37 am
Echo will be missed. Sad

on October 19th 2012, 12:32 pm
Rukia the most awesome shinigami on Bleach! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 19th 2012, 1:03 pm
Whack

Admin

on October 19th 2012, 2:59 pm
Wan wan...in pinku! Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 19th 2012, 5:57 pm
Swoobat

Admin

on October 19th 2012, 6:03 pm
Lillipup. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 19th 2012, 6:05 pm
Genki, I always feel like saying genki to the hostess at my Japanese resturant when she asks how I'm doing.... But I never say genki I just say good... Sad

Admin

on October 19th 2012, 6:29 pm
Happy puppy. Smile

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on October 19th 2012, 6:51 pm
Kaw.....aii? Oops you're not HarmoKnight...Embarassed

on October 19th 2012, 7:22 pm
Rukia Kuchiki. Smile
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 19th 2012, 9:38 pm
Uzumaki Kushina. Smile

Marioman18
Marioman18

on October 20th 2012, 12:23 am
A fellow Power Ranger victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 20th 2012, 7:15 am
@Marioman18 wrote:A fellow Power Ranger victory

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 20th 2012, 8:09 am
Za ck

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 12:29 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 20th 2012, 1:28 pm
Kimonos are so cute :F

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 3:41 pm
Puppies are so cute! Very Happy

Anonymous

on October 20th 2012, 5:34 pm
You and your best friend! I love you
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 20th 2012, 8:44 pm
Kushina. Smile
Kushina wrote:You and your best friend! I love you
BurstDash? Oh, you mean Echo the Zubat. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 20th 2012, 8:47 pm
Ecco the dolphin..... I mean echo the bat

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 8:49 pm
Is that a custom made Zubat or is the image from a Pokémon game? What do you think of the new background image in our website's theme? Wink

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 9:02 pm
Rukia looks as kawaii as ever! It's the overworld sprite for Zubat in Pokemon HGSS. I like the new theme a lot! Super Mario FTW!! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 20th 2012, 9:11 pm
Zoo bat man dananana zoo bat man

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 9:19 pm
Uh...pinu inku. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 20th 2012, 9:42 pm
A wild Zubat appears

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 9:44 pm
Smile! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 20th 2012, 9:47 pm
The watch reminds me of Zero Escape last virtue

Admin

on October 20th 2012, 10:33 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:The watch reminds me of Zero Escape last virtue
What's that? Smile

RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on October 20th 2012, 11:41 pm
A wild Zubat eats Zacks lunch Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 20th 2012, 11:44 pm
The newest superhero, Cubchoogirl! Wink

RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on October 21st 2012, 12:48 am
Goodnight GamerZack Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 21st 2012, 12:59 am
Goodnight, Otaku. Smile

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

on October 21st 2012, 11:56 am
Could you make me an avatar like the ones in your forum game that looks like Megatron? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
DigiDestined
DigiDestined

on October 21st 2012, 2:28 pm
Megatron. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 21st 2012, 3:23 pm
You are challenged by
DGMN Tamer Rika!

DGMN Tamer Rika
sent out Renamon!

Go, Ditto!

Ditto used Transform!

But it failed!
@Megatron2000 wrote:Could you make me an avatar like the ones in your forum game that looks like Megatron? |D
I'd probably be able to pull it off (well, G1 Megatron anyway)...if my laptop wasn't broken. Razz

Anonymous

on October 21st 2012, 3:26 pm
GamerZack's laptop is broken? Surprised
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 21st 2012, 3:30 pm
Kushina wrote:GamerZack's laptop is broken? Surprised
Yes, which means no new artwork for a while... Crying or Very sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 21st 2012, 5:41 pm
Cosplay as your Mii

Admin

on October 21st 2012, 7:54 pm
I can't think of much else to say about your avatar other than "Wan wan!" Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 21st 2012, 8:08 pm
An avatar, not like those blue things on the planet named after a fairy from OOT, not the Xbox creepo ones either, nor an air bender named Ang

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum