Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on November 3rd 2012, 8:06 am
Hope your birthday went well

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on November 3rd 2012, 5:39 pm
It sure did, Harmo-tomo! I got a female Snivy in my new copy of Black 2, I ate noodles and a burger for dinner...and we had cake! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on November 3rd 2012, 5:59 pm
Zavatar

on November 3rd 2012, 7:52 pm
Konavatar Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on November 3rd 2012, 8:17 pm
Presents are too small to be a kawaii Japanese lady Sad

on November 3rd 2012, 10:02 pm
Q. What did the pancake say when it learned to fly?
A. "Batter UP!" Laughing

on November 4th 2012, 1:21 pm
You look cheerful. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Rukiafan7

on November 4th 2012, 3:39 pm
Happy

on November 4th 2012, 5:03 pm
Konata is pleased to be playing Wii Sports. Wink

on November 4th 2012, 5:22 pm
Howed you like those 3 Pokemon presents?

on November 4th 2012, 6:07 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Howed you like those 3 Pokemon presents?
Very much, thank you! Very Happy

How'd you like the amusing Black vs. White Swapnote I sent you? Laughing

on November 4th 2012, 6:33 pm
Cool

on November 4th 2012, 6:39 pm
It was the most entertaining baseball match of the season...made all the more entertaining by the fact that Konata's "baseball mitt" was actually a teriyaki wagyu steak. Very Happy

on November 4th 2012, 11:23 pm
Wild zack appears

on November 4th 2012, 11:46 pm
Go, Konata!

What will Konata do?

on November 5th 2012, 1:00 pm
Zack need to play online with me more

on November 5th 2012, 2:06 pm
Kawaii. Wink

I'll play the WiiWare Excitebike game online with you just send me your friend code on my Wii message board and I'll do the same. Wink

on November 5th 2012, 5:04 pm
Rukia's hair looks purple in that image! Surprised

on November 6th 2012, 2:21 pm
You in 16 bits! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Star_o10

on November 6th 2012, 3:02 pm
Smile! Smile

Anonymous

on November 7th 2012, 8:40 am
A Power Ranger. Smile

on November 7th 2012, 9:45 am
I love you

View user profile

on November 7th 2012, 12:08 pm
Japan's favorite sport. Smile

on November 7th 2012, 12:12 pm
Is she lost in the forest? Sad

View user profile

on November 7th 2012, 12:15 pm
Did Konata fall asleep in the baseball field again? Smile

on November 7th 2012, 1:07 pm
Another anime I haven't watched

on November 7th 2012, 5:23 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Another anime I haven't watched

on November 7th 2012, 5:30 pm
Are there any new Power Rangers: Mushroom Force soundtrack songs available to be shipped via Warioware D.I.Y. Showcase? Wink

on November 7th 2012, 6:53 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Are there any new Power Rangers: Mushroom Force soundtrack songs available to be shipped via Warioware D.I.Y. Showcase? Wink
I'll start work on "Bowser Theme" later, followed by "Mecha Battle". Wink

on November 7th 2012, 7:14 pm
A ranger of AO

on November 7th 2012, 8:25 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on November 7th 2012, 9:07 pm
:F a bit of kawaii

on November 7th 2012, 11:51 pm
More kawaii. Wink

on November 8th 2012, 12:19 am
Kawaii! Surprised

on November 8th 2012, 10:53 am
I have you on my 3DS

on November 8th 2012, 12:37 pm
So much kawaii. :F

on November 8th 2012, 12:47 pm
She looks hot. Surprised

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Anonymous

on November 8th 2012, 1:04 pm
He looks handsome! I love you

on November 8th 2012, 3:47 pm
She looks like one of the images I made. Wink

on November 9th 2012, 11:22 am
You look like a video game character. Wink

on November 9th 2012, 4:45 pm
She looks like an animé character. Wink

Anonymous

on November 9th 2012, 8:11 pm
Kawaii! I love you

on November 9th 2012, 9:21 pm
Sigh... I need to find my kawaii soon Sad

on November 9th 2012, 10:20 pm
You have kawaii in your avatar though. Wink

on November 9th 2012, 10:21 pm
@Zack I can't be romantic to my avatar

on November 9th 2012, 10:23 pm
@Harmo-tomo: True, I guess...but how about a girl cosplaying as Konata? Wink

on November 9th 2012, 10:27 pm
@Zack yes I would... If I had one Sad oh well I sall not give up, Miiverse is coming soon after all Wink

on November 10th 2012, 3:17 am
@Harmo-tomo: Good luck! Wink

on November 10th 2012, 10:39 am
Only the greatest red-headed Mushroom Force Power Ranger - EVER!

on November 10th 2012, 2:45 pm
Creepy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum