Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 16th 2012, 9:39 pm
Strawberry puppy. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 17th 2012, 8:41 am
KI KI KI

on October 17th 2012, 11:57 am
Kawaii. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on October 17th 2012, 1:18 pm
Rukia is super cute! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Star_o10

on October 17th 2012, 3:05 pm
A girl. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 17th 2012, 3:26 pm
Pixel

on October 17th 2012, 3:27 pm
Pink. Smile

on October 17th 2012, 3:33 pm
Olange

on October 17th 2012, 5:04 pm
I see a certain someone who likes kawaii. Wink

on October 17th 2012, 6:34 pm
Goomba

on October 17th 2012, 7:09 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 17th 2012, 7:53 pm
Rukia.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on October 17th 2012, 7:55 pm
Ok

on October 17th 2012, 9:17 pm
Happy. Smile

on October 17th 2012, 9:48 pm
Someday I'll find my Zubat

on October 17th 2012, 11:35 pm
Pink dog. Smile

on October 18th 2012, 11:44 am
You need to bring echo back to the Mushroom Force series Crying or Very sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 18th 2012, 11:49 am
A girl in an apple ourfit

on October 18th 2012, 12:35 pm
Pink dog girl! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Star_o10

on October 18th 2012, 2:40 pm
An anime character with this expression: ^_^

on October 18th 2012, 5:38 pm
16-bitz

on October 18th 2012, 5:58 pm
I wonder what dog princesses eat... Smile

on October 18th 2012, 7:30 pm
Zoo bat

on October 18th 2012, 7:49 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 18th 2012, 8:04 pm
Double kawaii

on October 18th 2012, 8:26 pm
Quadruple kawaii. Very Happy

on October 18th 2012, 9:19 pm
Zackbat

on October 18th 2012, 9:25 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 18th 2012, 9:27 pm
Ditto

on October 18th 2012, 11:48 pm
"Wan wan! Watashi wa genki desu!" ^,^

IN ENGLISH: "Woof woof! I feel happy and healthy!" Very Happy

on October 19th 2012, 11:37 am
Echo will be missed. Sad

on October 19th 2012, 12:32 pm
Rukia the most awesome shinigami on Bleach! Very Happy

on October 19th 2012, 1:03 pm
Whack

on October 19th 2012, 2:59 pm
Wan wan...in pinku! Smile

on October 19th 2012, 5:57 pm
Swoobat

on October 19th 2012, 6:03 pm
Lillipup. Smile

on October 19th 2012, 6:05 pm
Genki, I always feel like saying genki to the hostess at my Japanese resturant when she asks how I'm doing.... But I never say genki I just say good... Sad

on October 19th 2012, 6:29 pm
Happy puppy. Smile

on October 19th 2012, 6:51 pm
Kaw.....aii? Oops you're not HarmoKnight...Embarassed

Anonymous

on October 19th 2012, 7:22 pm
Rukia Kuchiki. Smile

on October 19th 2012, 9:38 pm
Uzumaki Kushina. Smile

on October 20th 2012, 12:23 am
A fellow Power Ranger victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Pbucket

on October 20th 2012, 7:15 am
@Marioman18 wrote:A fellow Power Ranger victory

on October 20th 2012, 8:09 am
Za ck

on October 20th 2012, 12:29 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on October 20th 2012, 1:28 pm
Kimonos are so cute :F

on October 20th 2012, 3:41 pm
Puppies are so cute! Very Happy

Anonymous

on October 20th 2012, 5:34 pm
You and your best friend! I love you

on October 20th 2012, 8:44 pm
Kushina. Smile
Kushina wrote:You and your best friend! I love you
BurstDash? Oh, you mean Echo the Zubat. Smile

on October 20th 2012, 8:47 pm
Ecco the dolphin..... I mean echo the bat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum