Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Anonymous
This is my personal blog that'll be mostly about animé and video games, but I would be happy to answer any questions you might have unless they are too personal and no pictures of my house or myself because I'm not allowed to post stuff like that online. Sad
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
Naruto has finally mastered his father's teleportation jutsu and has reached a Kage level of skill and abilities!
His father must be so proud of him! I love you
silksofsweden
October 24th 2012, 12:53 pmsilksofsweden
you really are deep in naruto arent you kushina
Staroceancrazy
October 24th 2012, 12:54 pmStaroceancrazy
Naruto is even more powerful than Tsunade and the Raikage now! Very Happy
silksofsweden
October 24th 2012, 12:55 pmsilksofsweden
naruto always been strong ^^
KokorOtaku
October 24th 2012, 2:09 pmKokorOtaku
Ok this sounds great, and no personal pics arnt Needed
silksofsweden
October 24th 2012, 2:10 pmsilksofsweden
kushina your blog is awesome
NINTENBRO
I can totally understand why your parents wouldn't allow you to post pictures of yourself or your house on the internet. There are some really mentally sick people in the world, nowadays. They would probably love to pray upon a beautiful young woman as yourself. Plus, if you posted pictures of yourself, none of our male members would be able to pay attention to anything else. Very Happy Lol!

Anyways, I would just like to wish you good luck with your blog Kushina, and I hope it receives the type of attention it deserves. It's always nice to see one of our members contribute in this fashion, and it should be appreciated.
KokorOtaku
October 24th 2012, 6:47 pmKokorOtaku
^hey! I'm male and I'm sure I wouldn't be focused on her, even if she was drop dead gorgeous, I have more respect then that Smile
NINTENBRO
Hey, HarmoKnight! I can understand that, like myself, some of us have more self control than others, but I really don't understand how being attracted to a female is in anyway disrespectful. Anyways, that comment was ment as a joke. Very Happy
KokorOtaku
October 24th 2012, 7:18 pmKokorOtaku
I mean constantly looking at a girl because of her body, I go for the heart which is one reason I'm kinda thinking of Internet dating, I don't want to see her before I like her, but then there are those creepy men who act like women online....
KeAfan7
OMG! I know those guys are very creepy. Prinny
Anyways what's your favorite color @Kushina? Wink
NINTENBRO
Well HarmoKnight, we all know how sweethearted Kushina is, so maybe you should holla. Very Happy

J/K Lol!
KokorOtaku
October 24th 2012, 8:17 pmKokorOtaku
@nintenbro yes she is very sweet
RyanNerdyGamer
October 24th 2012, 8:24 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Kushina's one of the nicest members of WiiWareWave. I'll try to read her blog every day. Smile

@Harmo: Like you, I believe in personality above physical appearance...even though I can't be attracted to anybody. Sad
silksofsweden
October 25th 2012, 12:05 amsilksofsweden
kushina is beautiful indeed. i can tell the way she writes. thats enough sometimes. yeah i know im flirty but yeah
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)