Go down

Hi Hi Hi

on October 19th 2012, 5:22 pm
Hi, I'm giygashunter63, and a user named Nintenbro sent me here because he said you folks would be interested in seeing a Let's Play which I have started of EarthBound (link's in the signature, I just started today sooo yeah)

I can't wait to see ya'll around the forums

Re: Hi Hi Hi

on October 19th 2012, 5:25 pm
Welcome I just registered here today too! Cool

on October 19th 2012, 5:37 pm
Please everybody, give a warm welcome to my friend giygashunter63. He just recently decided to begin producing his own Let's Play videos, and I knew you guys would enjoy watching. So please be friendly and introduce yourselves. Rukiafan, could you please enter giygashunter63 into the prize drawing? I'm not sure if he's been able to locate the correct thread yet.

on October 19th 2012, 5:39 pm
Welcome! I love you
I can't wait until you post your let's play video's on the forums! I love you

on October 19th 2012, 5:53 pm
welcome to wiwarewave.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on October 19th 2012, 5:54 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave! I hope you enjoy both our content and community. Wink

on October 19th 2012, 5:56 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, friend of Nintenbro! Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 19th 2012, 5:56 pm
Kushina, if you enjoyed watching his first Let's Play: Earthbound video, be sure to remember and subscribe to giygashunter63's YouTube channel.

Rukiafan, I'd like to personally introduce you to giygashunter63. I informed him that he may be able to gain staff privileges/powers, if everyone enjoys watching his Let's Play videos. That way, he could have access to his own personal section somewhere in the forums, so he can post all of his Let's Play videos. I thought having the abilities of a staff member would give him the appropriate accommodations to do whatever he may need to do. Having is own personal section would help highlight his work and bring more attention to it. I think if he is to keep contributing to the site in this manner, he should be awarded staff privileges anyways. I trust him, and so he may use me as a reference. I know you don't hand out those privileges to just anyone.

on October 19th 2012, 6:14 pm
Thanks all you beautiful people
I did record the second video in my Let's Play but it didn't save :c

Admin
View user profile

on October 19th 2012, 6:22 pm
Sure and I'll create a media section soon for music, videos, and picture oriented blog topics to be posted.
One video should be posted per blog post/episode so people don't constantly have their browser crash. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum