Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Join The Celebration!

New Wii U Theme To Celebrate The Launch of The Wii U Next Month! Wii-U-GamePad20white

Our new theme is here and it's all in celebration of the Wii U's launch on November 18th! We will be adding a custom banner as well in the next couple weeks, and we also changed some of the forum icons which should be easy to spot.

We will also hold a drawing tomorrow for those of you who comment on this thread and the winner will receive a gifted WiiWare or Wii VC game worth 500 points, but it'll only be open to U.S. Citizens over the age of 13.

Feel free to give us your comments about our new theme below!

New Wii U Theme To Celebrate The Launch of The Wii U Next Month! 19654

New Wii U Theme To Celebrate The Launch of The Wii U Next Month! 87457210

New Wii U Theme To Celebrate The Launch of The Wii U Next Month! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Cool, I like the new theme too, La-Mulana was cool, but it was kinda getting dated since it came out a month ago, maybe wiiwarewave can update a new theme for every big thing happening like a Luigis mansion 2 theme when that come out
KeAfan7
You've been entered into our drawing! I'll use my mini bingo machine with only the assigned numbers of the entrants to make things random and fair. Wink
SkywardL
The site looks so peaceful now Smile
KeAfan7
Thanks for the compliments. Wink
Anonymous
I like this theme! I love you
The theme is mellow yet pretty. Smile
KingreX32
SkywardL wrote:The site looks so peaceful now Smile

LOL dude i was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking of theme change also.
ToughGamer
The theme is easy on the eyes.
RyanNerdyGamer
This is my favourite theme yet! Excellent work! Very Happy
KeAfan7
Thanks GamerZack. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
No problem, Rukiafan. Wink
Nintendobuddy64
I noticed the new theme and like it too!
Amufungal
The new theme is pretty Smile
NINTENBRO
I really like the new cheerful color scheme. I'd also like one entry into the WiiU WiiWareWave sweepstakes my good sir. Please and thank you. Very Happy
DigiDestined
The cheerful theme is a nice change from the La-Mulana theme. =)
Ragnarok
Like the theme, but the background image is a little bland.
Tsubasa
I think the website looks cool! Cool
NINTENBRO
Here you go giygashunter63! If you post in this thread, you'll gain a second entry in tonight's prize drawing. I hope it's not too late.
KeAfan7
Just 8 more minutes until the drawing!
RyanNerdyGamer
Ooh, I wonder who will win it? Very Happy

...not me, for obvious reasons. Wink
KeAfan7
Less than 5 minutes left to enter the drawing.
KeAfan7
The drawing is beginning the results will be announced in a new article. Wink
KokorOtaku
My body is ready
Bit-Trip
I enjoy the new theme.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)