Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Anonymous
Written by: Kushina
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't run at 1080p on the WiiU. BlackOps2Logo_zps7abe4c3a

I might not be what you would consider a fan of the Call of Duty series myself, but I can most certainly understand why fans might be disappointed that the latest game in the series, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will not be able to produce 1080p resolution natively on the next-gen Nintendo system.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 doesn't run at 1080p on the WiiU. Blackops2screen_zps8e5212ef

Does the fact that these early WiiU releases are already having issues such as the inability to add 1080p resolution or the issues with programming in-game features with the WiiU tablet (the reason why Rayman Legends has been delayed and is no longer a WiiU launch title) make you worry about the future of the WiiU?

Source: http://www.Nintendolife.com

Last edited by KingreX32 on October 15th 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added some pics)
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
How did you like my article? Smile
You are welcome to add pictures and move this to the WiiWareWave portal news if you would like. Smile
@Staff If you need any help I would gladly post articles for this website from time to time, it wouldn't be much, but I could manage two or three articles every couple weeks! I love you
KokorOtaku
I liked your article Smile and I'm not too worried I think with COD BOII it was activisions fault not Nintendos, and pushing Rayman back isn't a big problem since it probably doesn't want to be overshadowed by NSMBU
Nintendobuddy64
October 15th 2012, 4:01 pmNintendobuddy64
Not a big deal to me since I'm more of a retro gamer. Smile
KingreX32
All Right let me get some pics in there and move this to the News Section.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
October 15th 2012, 8:48 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice article Kushina. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
Great work with the article, Kushina. I look forward to reading more news stories written by you. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)